2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)

Melb
MelbMelbourne

Fast, not furious

Online orders made the night before were ready for click and collect the next morning at the Hawthorn branch. Minor error of mine in the order, requiring exchange of items was attended to with a smile, no big deal. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi , Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We will be sure to pass on these lovely words to the area manager to commend the staff for their efforts in assisting you. Regards Baby Bunting

Worst customer service ever

Worst customer service I've ever had was at the bb doncaster store. We went in to buy a pram, baby capsule and a few other things. No staff members around. I went to the front counter were there was 2 staff members standing around. I asked for some assistance to which one staff member replied "someone will be with you in a moment". Waited 10 mins and no one came. Went back again and was told the same thing. Another 10 mins and no one came. We left the store. We will be no doing out baby registry there anymore and will heavily advise to avoid this store.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Tony , We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review.

Swaniawski M.
Swaniawski M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

One of the best customer service I have ever encountered. Great product, my kids absuolutely love it! Would highly recommand

Loved the products

Excellent shopping experience and loved the range of products available. The chat service was also very helpful in assisting me.

Hi Shanaya,
Thank you for your kind review for Baby Bunting and we truly appreciate you taking the time to commend our Product Range and also our chat team for their efforts in assisting you.
Kind Regards
Baby Bunting Customer Care

Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Won’t honour advertised price.

Baby Bunting advertises items at a low price, I purchased two car seats and then they reneged of the purchase and cited an advertising error! Big company not taking responsibility for their own advertising and purchase system. I paid for the car seats and received an email telling me I can’t have them now

Mariam
MariamSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

The staff at baby bunting auburn, particularly Gemma, has gone above and beyond. Gemma has restored my faith in customer service and humanity. She was patient and attentive, and made the process very easy. I’ve had an extremely good experience. Thank you for you efforts Gemma and Bec!!

PS
PSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price Promise? Better luck waiting to be struck by lightening!

Steve
Steve

You certainly need competition.

I wasted 30 minutes trying to send someone an eGift.
No matter how hard I tried it would not let me pay and checkout.
Just kept me in a loop.
Looks like another company about to hit the dust.

Jace
JaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Uppababy Vista V2

Loving my uppababy V2! I managed to get 5% dc with the price beat at baby bunting. They were great and package arrived quickly. The V2 has everything I need for everyday outings with my baby.

Soraya
SorayaSydney, NSW

Review deleted for not great products

Very disappointed to the fact that if you write a honest review and it is not satisfactory for Baby bunting as the product is not good enough or you have a hazard concern they just not accept your review and delete it, so when you go to check the review and their website of course just have the good ones.
So we ended up buying a couple of items that in our opinion was rubbish but we couldn’t get a refund as the 15 days was passed and not even write a review for the future customers.
I tried to write a review through google as well but it doesn’t show an option for babu bunting store.
So before but anything don’t check the reviews at their website, try a second source that will be reliable.

anamaria
anamariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop here regularly both in store and online

Have ordered online 3 times in the last 4 -6 months.

Packages arrived safely as described in reasonably quick timeframe. Shopping is pretty good at $9 for most items.

I find BB have quite good sales all year round

Jess and casper
Jess and casperGippsland, VIC

For all your baby needs

Great place
With lots of sales and amazing staff
Thank you for all the great quality baby stuff.

They will always make sure your happy and ask for your budget :)
For all your baby needs

Sloths, absolute sloths

Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Dishonest and deceptive

Aside from being hard to navigate, my biggest gripe with the Baby Bunting website is that I think the product reviews are purposely false/positively skewed. I have left several product reviews over the past 7 months and NONE of them are live on the website. I contacted the company about this and was told it must be a "technical issue". More like a purposeful strategy so consumers buy crappy products. I'll probably still shop here because of range but DO NOT trust the product reviews when trying to decide what to buy. What a disgrace.

Lhara O.
Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

Woman on the phone is Arrogant

Blaming customer for technical issues online. She even said that if for example the display price is wrong they cannot sell the item on that price that has been displayed which is misrepresentation on the item. Hey SUSAN, i bought an item on one you baby bunting store and they got the price wrong but they sold me the item on the price that they have advertised ( which was slightly lower). Youre wrong SUSAN when you told me that you dont do that in all your stores.