1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
preeti.ugly
preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother with the Price Beat Guarantee - it's impossible. Post-sales support will make you pull your hair out.

Terrible Customer Service / Care

For a supposedly reputable company, Baby Bunting has terrible customer care when trying to deal with a faulty / stained product that had been sent. I have waited days on end for follow ups and have even been sent emails from their supplier (a US company) to deal with the problem asking for all of my personal details. I did not purchase off their supplier, I purchased off BB and believe it is their responsibility to rectify the situation, not be a middle man. I’ve also been told to ‘See my closest Aus Post Office to return’ which is obviously a bit hard considering I live in NZ and all of my details are written
On my order, very little care has been given and I’m No closer to receiving a new item?!.

Nancy W.
Nancy W.

1 month still waiting, no refund, lying

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bunting Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Giulia P.
Giulia P.Sydney, NSW

Over a month and still no delivery!

After a month of waiting for my order, I requested it be cancelled and I receive a refund.
No response! Emailed AGAIN. Got an automated email stating their apologies, there are delays.
Emailed AGAIN, demanding a refund. While my request was said to be granted, it is 1 week later and no refund has been processes into my account and I am now left STILL chasing it up.
It's a shame that a big name brand like Baby Bunting has failed to deliver and has provided such poor customer service.
I would not recommend this company to friends nor will I continue to shop here. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

Sue Simpson
Sue SimpsonPerth, WA

Zero response

Purchased a tandem stroller Vee Bee online and first time use resulted in the back wheel coming off 6 times!! Couldnt get back home quick enough. And yes we assembled as instructed. Ive had zero response from 2 emails sent about this dangerous product. Absolutely no regard to customer support at all!!