Baby Bunting Online store

Baby Bunting Online store (page 2 of 3)

anamaria
anamariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop here regularly both in store and online

Have ordered online 3 times in the last 4 -6 months.

Packages arrived safely as described in reasonably quick timeframe. Shopping is pretty good at $9 for most items.

I find BB have quite good sales all year round

Jess and casper
Jess and casperGippsland, VIC

For all your baby needs

Great place
With lots of sales and amazing staff
Thank you for all the great quality baby stuff.

They will always make sure your happy and ask for your budget :)
For all your baby needs

Correction

Sloths, absolute sloths

Giulia P.
Giulia P.Sydney, NSW

Over a month and still no delivery!

After a month of waiting for my order, I requested it be cancelled and I receive a refund.
No response! Emailed AGAIN. Got an automated email stating their apologies, there are delays.
Emailed AGAIN, demanding a refund. While my request was said to be granted, it is 1 week later and no refund has been processes into my account and I am now left STILL chasing it up.
It's a shame that a big name brand like Baby Bunting has failed to deliver and has provided such poor customer service.
I would not recommend this company to friends nor will I continue to shop here. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Dishonest and deceptive

Aside from being hard to navigate, my biggest gripe with the Baby Bunting website is that I think the product reviews are purposely false/positively skewed. I have left several product reviews over the past 7 months and NONE of them are live on the website. I contacted the company about this and was told it must be a "technical issue". More like a purposeful strategy so consumers buy crappy products. I'll probably still shop here because of range but DO NOT trust the product reviews when trying to decide what to buy. What a disgrace.

ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney

wesbite issues still not solved

I think Baby Bunting is a pretty straightforward site & very easy to navigate. However I'd just like to point some things out, there are some features of the website that needs some improving. Once I had to buy something only to have noticed that it was out of stock (my payment got through). After that, I spoke to a customer service via email (whick took three days before they replied) and I was eligible for a refund. The refund took three weeks.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.Western Australia

order took over 2 weeks

Lhara O.
Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

Woman on the phone is Arrogant

Blaming customer for technical issues online. She even said that if for example the display price is wrong they cannot sell the item on that price that has been displayed which is misrepresentation on the item. Hey SUSAN, i bought an item on one you baby bunting store and they got the price wrong but they sold me the item on the price that they have advertised ( which was slightly lower). Youre wrong SUSAN when you told me that you dont do that in all your stores.

Bubu4me
Bubu4meSouth East Queensland, QLD

BAD ONLINE EXPERIENCE

This was for the baby of my brother in law. They asked me if this was for a gift, I clicked yes. Then I received the item with invoice attached. On top of that there was no box or any paper covering the item. Of course The box of the item had a hole and sticky taped everywhere. The company has to understand a box of merchandise is a part of merchandise. I receive online products everyday but this was the worst packaging I have ever seen. You can tell how much this company cares about their customers.

Eliza H.
Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to navigate

The online baby bunting store is easy to navigate. It has reviews listed for purchases which is a good touch - however unfortunately not all products have been reviewed which can be disappointing. The click and collect function is a great addition especially for new parents. Overall, a good, easy to use online store

MrsHalls
MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Website

Can never navigate around website easily. Numerous times I have tried to use it and always have issues. It doesnt load properly and gift registry is useless and so is the app.

New website is crap

The new website is terrible.
It's hard to navigate, the search function is inaccurate and there are so many products in store that are missing from the website (or possibly I couldn't find them because the search function is so crap). Please redesign your website to be more user friendly and efficient.

Sue Simpson
Sue SimpsonPerth, WA

Zero response

Purchased a tandem stroller Vee Bee online and first time use resulted in the back wheel coming off 6 times!! Couldnt get back home quick enough. And yes we assembled as instructed. Ive had zero response from 2 emails sent about this dangerous product. Absolutely no regard to customer support at all!!