Soraya
SorayaSydney, NSW

Review deleted for not great products

Very disappointed to the fact that if you write a honest review and it is not satisfactory for Baby bunting as the product is not good enough or you have a hazard concern they just not accept your review and delete it, so when you go to check the review and their website of course just have the good ones.
So we ended up buying a couple of items that in our opinion was rubbish but we couldn’t get a refund as the 15 days was passed and not even write a review for the future customers.
I tried to write a review through google as well but it doesn’t show an option for babu bunting store.
So before but anything don’t check the reviews at their website, try a second source that will be reliable.

Renee
ReneeRiverland

Returns policy is ridiculous

I recently purchased a car seat and two fitted bassinet sheet sets. When I received my order I realised the bassinet sheets do not fit the bassinet we have as they are too small. I contacted baby bunting and asked about returning them. They advised me it would cost me $11.25 to post them back for a return. I live 3.5 hours from the nearest store. I paid $20 so you do the maths. It wouldn’t have cost more than $3-4 in size/weight to post it back through aust post but they have their own return policy. Flat rate. Very disappointed. Will not be shopping with them again and will not recommend to anyone. Unsatisfactory customer service!