Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Jessy Lauren
Jessy LaurenSydney, NSW

Not Bad.

Great range and a true one stop shop. Their prices however are generally more than elsewhere. The staff are very knowledgable however and willing to spend time with you to answer all questions. Very helpful when entering the parenting world.

Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Timely click and collect and delivery options

Pre lockdown I used click and collect and it was very quick. I used it several times and the workers went out of their way to make process more efficient.
Delivery was also timely and handy during lockdown.
I have returned a water bottle before for my daughter as it didn’t work and exchanged it for another and it was fine after that. We still use the bottle daily!
It would also be nice to have more reviews of their products on their website as this advocates more ease of purchase.
Overall positive experiences.

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a babylo rocking horse but only thehead of the horse was delivered.To note that they also re-used an old pram box

I Waited for 3weeks for the delivery of my item—-only to find out a wrong item was delivered.
How could they get it wrong when i ordered a rocking horse and only the head of the horse was delivered to me. Shocking. Also, they used a very old pram box to enclose the wrong item. So disgraceful. They will charge you delivery but it will take 3 weeks for them to deliver. I hope they will this rectify as I am still waiting for response.

Ale
AleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience to make a purchase

Naomi K.
Naomi K.South East Queensland, QLD

Seems like they know nothing about their products, that they sell.

Worst customer service ever

Worst customer service I've ever had was at the bb doncaster store. We went in to buy a pram, baby capsule and a few other things. No staff members around. I went to the front counter were there was 2 staff members standing around. I asked for some assistance to which one staff member replied "someone will be with you in a moment". Waited 10 mins and no one came. Went back again and was told the same thing. Another 10 mins and no one came. We left the store. We will be no doing out baby registry there anymore and will heavily advise to avoid this store.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Tony , We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review.

Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Won’t honour advertised price.

Baby Bunting advertises items at a low price, I purchased two car seats and then they reneged of the purchase and cited an advertising error! Big company not taking responsibility for their own advertising and purchase system. I paid for the car seats and received an email telling me I can’t have them now

PS
PSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price Promise? Better luck waiting to be struck by lightening!

Steve
Steve

You certainly need competition.

I wasted 30 minutes trying to send someone an eGift.
No matter how hard I tried it would not let me pay and checkout.
Just kept me in a loop.
Looks like another company about to hit the dust.

preeti.ugly
preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother with the Price Beat Guarantee - it's impossible. Post-sales support will make you pull your hair out.

Terrible Customer Service / Care

For a supposedly reputable company, Baby Bunting has terrible customer care when trying to deal with a faulty / stained product that had been sent. I have waited days on end for follow ups and have even been sent emails from their supplier (a US company) to deal with the problem asking for all of my personal details. I did not purchase off their supplier, I purchased off BB and believe it is their responsibility to rectify the situation, not be a middle man. I’ve also been told to ‘See my closest Aus Post Office to return’ which is obviously a bit hard considering I live in NZ and all of my details are written
On my order, very little care has been given and I’m No closer to receiving a new item?!.

Nancy W.
Nancy W.

1 month still waiting, no refund, lying

Sloths, absolute sloths

Giulia P.
Giulia P.Sydney, NSW

Over a month and still no delivery!

After a month of waiting for my order, I requested it be cancelled and I receive a refund.
No response! Emailed AGAIN. Got an automated email stating their apologies, there are delays.
Emailed AGAIN, demanding a refund. While my request was said to be granted, it is 1 week later and no refund has been processes into my account and I am now left STILL chasing it up.
It's a shame that a big name brand like Baby Bunting has failed to deliver and has provided such poor customer service.
I would not recommend this company to friends nor will I continue to shop here. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Dishonest and deceptive

Aside from being hard to navigate, my biggest gripe with the Baby Bunting website is that I think the product reviews are purposely false/positively skewed. I have left several product reviews over the past 7 months and NONE of them are live on the website. I contacted the company about this and was told it must be a "technical issue". More like a purposeful strategy so consumers buy crappy products. I'll probably still shop here because of range but DO NOT trust the product reviews when trying to decide what to buy. What a disgrace.