Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Soraya
SorayaSydney, NSW

Review deleted for not great products

Very disappointed to the fact that if you write a honest review and it is not satisfactory for Baby bunting as the product is not good enough or you have a hazard concern they just not accept your review and delete it, so when you go to check the review and their website of course just have the good ones.
So we ended up buying a couple of items that in our opinion was rubbish but we couldn’t get a refund as the 15 days was passed and not even write a review for the future customers.
I tried to write a review through google as well but it doesn’t show an option for babu bunting store.
So before but anything don’t check the reviews at their website, try a second source that will be reliable.

Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

It is very convenient. Website could use a bit of work

So this has been the source of most of our baby consumables such as nappies as they are cheap, deliver and usually have what we need.
On the occasion we have had to take things back (usually due to key info missing from online description) I have just popped into the new store in Hobart where the staff are lovely and happy to help.
The only frustration I have had is that goods are currently dispatched from Melbourne or Sydney to come to Hobart and it can therefore take a while for stuff to arrive. But the store is still very new so this may change in time.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bunting Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Renee
ReneeRiverland

Returns policy is ridiculous

I recently purchased a car seat and two fitted bassinet sheet sets. When I received my order I realised the bassinet sheets do not fit the bassinet we have as they are too small. I contacted baby bunting and asked about returning them. They advised me it would cost me $11.25 to post them back for a return. I live 3.5 hours from the nearest store. I paid $20 so you do the maths. It wouldn’t have cost more than $3-4 in size/weight to post it back through aust post but they have their own return policy. Flat rate. Very disappointed. Will not be shopping with them again and will not recommend to anyone. Unsatisfactory customer service!