Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney

wesbite issues still not solved

I think Baby Bunting is a pretty straightforward site & very easy to navigate. However I'd just like to point some things out, there are some features of the website that needs some improving. Once I had to buy something only to have noticed that it was out of stock (my payment got through). After that, I spoke to a customer service via email (whick took three days before they replied) and I was eligible for a refund. The refund took three weeks.

Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

It is very convenient. Website could use a bit of work

So this has been the source of most of our baby consumables such as nappies as they are cheap, deliver and usually have what we need.
On the occasion we have had to take things back (usually due to key info missing from online description) I have just popped into the new store in Hobart where the staff are lovely and happy to help.
The only frustration I have had is that goods are currently dispatched from Melbourne or Sydney to come to Hobart and it can therefore take a while for stuff to arrive. But the store is still very new so this may change in time.

Mother & Baby Shops