Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Lia C.
Lia C.Southeast, SA

Quick cheap delivery

Always happy with my orders filled and processed quickly . Delivery in a few days and I live in regional SA. Quality products

Melb
MelbMelbourne

Fast, not furious

Online orders made the night before were ready for click and collect the next morning at the Hawthorn branch. Minor error of mine in the order, requiring exchange of items was attended to with a smile, no big deal. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi , Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We will be sure to pass on these lovely words to the area manager to commend the staff for their efforts in assisting you. Regards Baby Bunting

Swaniawski M.
Swaniawski M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

One of the best customer service I have ever encountered. Great product, my kids absuolutely love it! Would highly recommand

Loved the products

Excellent shopping experience and loved the range of products available. The chat service was also very helpful in assisting me.

Hi Shanaya,
Thank you for your kind review for Baby Bunting and we truly appreciate you taking the time to commend our Product Range and also our chat team for their efforts in assisting you.
Kind Regards
Baby Bunting Customer Care

George Hanley
George HanleySydney, NSW

Great Fast Service

My wife needed some pregnancy products- bottles, nappies and muslins getting rady for the big day- everything arrived so fast and great quality- thanks

Mariam
MariamSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

The staff at baby bunting auburn, particularly Gemma, has gone above and beyond. Gemma has restored my faith in customer service and humanity. She was patient and attentive, and made the process very easy. I’ve had an extremely good experience. Thank you for you efforts Gemma and Bec!!

Jace
JaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Uppababy Vista V2

Loving my uppababy V2! I managed to get 5% dc with the price beat at baby bunting. They were great and package arrived quickly. The V2 has everything I need for everyday outings with my baby.

anamaria
anamariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop here regularly both in store and online

Have ordered online 3 times in the last 4 -6 months.

Packages arrived safely as described in reasonably quick timeframe. Shopping is pretty good at $9 for most items.

I find BB have quite good sales all year round

Jess and casper
Jess and casperGippsland, VIC

For all your baby needs

Great place
With lots of sales and amazing staff
Thank you for all the great quality baby stuff.

They will always make sure your happy and ask for your budget :)
For all your baby needs

Happy
HappySouth West, QLD

Correction

Eliza H.
Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to navigate

The online baby bunting store is easy to navigate. It has reviews listed for purchases which is a good touch - however unfortunately not all products have been reviewed which can be disappointing. The click and collect function is a great addition especially for new parents. Overall, a good, easy to use online store

Sarah
Sarah

Prompt delivery

I was very happy with the service and speed of delivery of my several purchases from Baby Bunting. I have ordered from them a few times and their range is always great on their website. I recommend Baby Bunting to friends and even asked family to purchase items for my first baby from their online store. Great online shop!

Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Bubbas
BubbasPerth, WA

Wonderful shopping experience

Have purchased a number of items with the recent birth of our son. Staff have been consistently friendly, helpful and attentive with each and every purchase. Highly recommend. Well worth it.

Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

It is very convenient. Website could use a bit of work

So this has been the source of most of our baby consumables such as nappies as they are cheap, deliver and usually have what we need.
On the occasion we have had to take things back (usually due to key info missing from online description) I have just popped into the new store in Hobart where the staff are lovely and happy to help.
The only frustration I have had is that goods are currently dispatched from Melbourne or Sydney to come to Hobart and it can therefore take a while for stuff to arrive. But the store is still very new so this may change in time.