Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (66)
Matt F.
Matt F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

To say that we are disappointed is an understatement. We purchased multiple items from the Baby Expo back in early May and we are STILL waiting. This is ridiculous. I'm glad this wasn't a life or death situation. The product has been paid off and there has been one follow up phone call, despite multiple requests. Communication is non-existent. If a product could not be delivered in a timely manner, they need to be upfront and honest.
We will be shopping elsewhere from now on.

Store LocationNarre Warren
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Matt, We are so sorry to hear about your shopping experience. Can you please send an email to enquiries@babybunting.com.au with your details so that we can look into this further. Regards Baby Bunting Team

Belle88
Belle88South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need under one roof!

To say I am addicted to shopping at Baby Bunting is a massive understatement! My son is nearly 12 months old, and I'm too scared to admit how much I have spent at Baby Bunting. This store has everything I need and it is conveniently located so I can always duck out to grab a few things last minute. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. The sales are great and I love that they put them on all the time. The range is huge and I can always find what I'm looking for.

Store LocationMacgregor, QLD
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Absolutely appalling customer service.

I purchased multiple nursery goods and it took Baby Bunting three attempts to delivery the goods. Making multiple excuses for their poor delivery services. Apparently asking a customer to take 3 days off work to accept the goods was acceptable. Very much an overrated. Shop elsewhere.

Store LocationPreston
ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

Store LocationCastle Hill store

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Store LocationMaidstone VIC
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

It wasn’t their problem, apparently.

Store LocationCapalaba

Horrific Baby Bunting Belrose

Racism only Caucasians work here mistreat multicultural customers m pretty sure colleague s. Horrific experience with car seat fitting a lazy lady doing it she is so twisted dangerous frightening. She never fitted the two seats manipulated reasons. If people have mental health issues they should get help not try to spread their illness around.And, please take your medication before work! It’s not going to help you lady. Don’t go there for car fitting!

Store LocationBelrose
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

No.. just no...

Every time I visit stores there is NOBODY to help. And then when you go and look for someone they look so annoyed and like you are bothering them. I wanted to price match an item but they said no because it was in NSW so technically I would have to pay for freight on top of the item... are you serious. What an absolute joke. All of the items here are marked up so much. For example a carrier on the clearance shelf with sale stickers all over it for $59.94. On the website of the brand that exact item sells for $59.99 full price

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the store management for review.

Chiz
ChizPerth, WA

Jessy the man who make things happen, Joondalup

Bought a rocking chair at a bargain at Joondalup baby bunting. I drive a Holden cruze and I couldn't see how the chair was going to fit. Thanks to Jessy he managed to disassembled it into pieces that could fit in my car. What I liked about Jessy is he refused to give up. Well done and thumbs up to Jessy

Store LocationJoondalup, W.A

Lise
Lise Goldfields, WA

Check your layby!!

Store LocationMidland
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Lise, We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review.

Shakour S.
Shakour S.Sydney, NSW

Scam of best prices

You can find most of their goods cheaper online and will be cheaper if you ship it from overseas paying custom and shipping

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Shakour , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We would like to look into this matter further. Can you please provide us with more details on enquiries@babybunting.com.au so that we can investigate. Regards, Baby Bunting

New mumma
New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi, We apologise for the experience you had in store with the staff member. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. We hope to welcome you back to Baby Bunting soon.

Paulo
PauloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match scam

Just bought a 136 nappie pack and wasn’t been able to price match it with the same kind of nappies (brand, size, model was exactly the same) from bigw. You should consider changing that because it’s so bad. The lady said the packaging was not identical so she couldn’t price match it. It’s so bad. It means that you can draw a line with a marker to every box and say to everyone that it’s a different product when it isn’t. Very disappointed with the service.

Store LocationBurleigh waters
AMC
AMC Perth, WA

Click and collect

I ordered the Boon Baby Pipes from Baby Bunting in Innaloo via click and collect, I didn’t hear from them after a week to come and pick it up. So I called them to ask if it was ready, and they told me it hadn’t been in stock for months, and I’d have to call around other stores to see who had it in stock, let Innaloo know and they would transfer the click and collect over to another store. Super unhelpful and no apology, except to tell me it wasn’t they’re fault.

Store LocationInnaloo

Terrible customer service and beyond rude staff at BB Fyshwick

Once again leaving this store completely empty handed. Not once was I asked if I needed assistance. After 20 minutes of looking at the prams I went to the counter to ask for help and all I got was eye rolling and no helpful information. They also said they would not price match a pram on sale online because the pram online came with free accessories (which I didn’t want included anyway). I hate this store and regret every time I go in there.

Store LocationFyshwick