Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

Rami
RamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very accommodating for mums with babies

We been shopping at baby bunting and we purchased a baby sleep monitor ,in store price $143 but on line $126
We call them about this it very inconvenient that we have to go back to the store to get refund of $20 especially when you’ve got a new born don’t understand why this can be rectified over the phone plus why wasn’t there a price Match when we purchased this,
When we told them our situation of coming to the store the lady said what would you like me to do, her instructions were we can only refund you from the store
For a baby store your not very accommodating for mums with babies and not very helpful

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Abhi NithyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mary had a little whinge

Store LocationDoncaster
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Abhi , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. Regards Baby Bunting.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad advice on carrier

Store LocationHawthorn
Samantha
Samantha Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Layby policy

I had a Layby at baby bunting and had paid $150 deposit. I forgot about it and it went a week over the date I was due to collect it. I was unable to go instore to collect the item for another week and I asked if I could just cancel the layby. I was advised if you cancel a layby at baby bunting they take your whole deposit. I was blown away that they were just going to take $150 away. I was not happy and made a fuss and ended only being given a store credit for $100 and they took $50. So make sure you are aware of the layby policy before you layby anything with them as no matter how much your deposit is they will take it!

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Samantha , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We would like to look into this matter further. Can you please contact us at enquiries@babybunting.com.au so that we can assist you further. Regards Baby Bunting

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bunting Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

GFern
GFern

Horrible service. Buyer beware!

Warner’s Bay Baby Bunting branch is the worst store ever. I bought a product from the store and I noticed that they charged me the wrong price and so I complained. I was still at the store and they will not even want to a refund me.

Store LocationWarner’s Bay NSW
Col
Col

congratulation! baby bunting Thomastown customer service and the manager for successfully secured $79 for your masters!

Store LocationThomastown Vic
Mrs G.
Mrs G.

Top notch customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an item I purchased at the store which is about 1.5hrs away. Customer service went above and beyond. Sent me a new higher priced product in the mail and took the other one back without charging me anything!

Essie
Essie

I will never shop from here again, stay away

Store LocationNarre warren
Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience at Preston

We purchase a bulky product(glider and ottoman) and we were given incorrect model which is way cheaper than what we paid for. We have only realised after assembly that it was not the right one. Mind you, they were not easy to assemble. Upon return, the manager wasnt even apologetic about the mistake.

Store LocationPreston