Baby Bunting Physical store

Baby Bunting Physical store (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service!!!

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

Krittika Singh

Terrible service

Alicia L.
Alicia L.Perth, WA

Poor customer service

I went to the baby bunting Cannington WA store today and received very poor customer service. I’m currently pregnant and enjoy baby shopping and the way I was treated really ruined the experience for me. I will not be going back which is a shame as there aren’t many options for baby shops in WA.

Will never buy from any Baby bunting store

Purchased a pram about 3 months ago and the front 2 tyres were not functioning well from the beginning. It reached to a point where the front tyres would get stuck continuously. Took it to the store and the manager said we cant do anything as you have used the pram now it is of no use for we cant even sell to another customer. I told them i dont want refund or exchange atleast send it for repair. Took the pram for a ride in the store and told me its perfectly fine. I took the pram back however the problem continued as i had no hope left from them i lodged a complain to fair trading against them.

New mum
New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are a mixed bag

Often visit the Bentleigh store. Always look out for Clare. She is so helpful and entertaining!
Other staff are rude and disinterested. The manager is scary.
Haven't seen Clare in a while. Hope she still works there!

So disappointed

Was at a b /bunting store after a particular product, they were out of stock so rang another store they had it so was put on hold, drove up to the store the next morning they had sold it very upset and disappointed.

Store Locationaspley and kawana

Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW

Bankstown store has rubbish customer service

aldo812
aldo812Sydney, NSW

Another customer lost.

Ricelle
RicelleSydney, NSW

One-stop Baby shop

Be sure to check online stores first so that when you get there you know what you're getting. The store is huge and 1 day is not enough to check all the products especially if it's your first time going in there.
Check out the second floor too wherein the cribs and swaddles are located. They have a promotion last June which made their price very affordable. My SIL gifted us a Nuna leaf from there and the promotion was, they included a Nuna toy for free which was $50 when you buy it separately.

Col
Col

congratulation! baby bunting Thomastown customer service and the manager for successfully secured $79 for your masters!

Sparkles33
Sparkles33Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Underwhelming options

LunaBell
LunaBell

Consistently Poor Customer Service

There are a couple of staff in Baby Bunting that buck the trend, but the vast majority of staff there
1. Seem annoyed when you ask them a question, and make you feel like an encumbrance
2. Often have poor product knowledge. I have been given incorrect advice on three purchases there (incorrect size, incorrect age etc) so now I know I can't rely their advice.
3. Promote 'deals' that they haven;t followed through on.
I feel really sorry for those first time mums going there for a bit of product support and advice and come away pretty miserable.
You could do so much better.

Saide H.
Saide H.Victoria

thomastown store

thank you to all these wonan who work at the thomastown store. When I was a 1st time mum I basically lived there and now having my 2nd i dont need anything and am more confident so I dont actually get to see them as often. Just went in and purchased a few thing's made me realise how much I missed them. Hence the reason for this review which is 2 years too late. Thanx again for making me always feel welcome and for all the advice..

Diana S.
Diana S.

A bit expensive

I find Baby Bunting to be generally a little bit too expensive for what you're getting.

Also very slow shipping for online ordering and fairly poor and slow, unresponsive customer service is my experience.

Erika A.
Erika A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful staff

First time mum, went into the Ringwood store to get advise on a number of products after doing my own research I found I was guided to better options by a very helpful and knowledgeable staff member

None
NoneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I had a c section and was not up to going to get what I needed, so I called the Rutherford store and the girls there were amazing, they got the joie swing for me and 4 pigeon bottles and 4 teats and put them at the front counter for me, for my husband to pick up so as he didn't have to try and get everything right that I needed. Then at time of payment they suggested i join as a member and i made a major saving great service.

Sally M
Sally MSydney, NSW

BB crew are fantastic

As first time parents my husband and I were overwhelmed by all the choices we had. The crew at Baby Bunting have been exceptional. We have been into the store many times and I’ve called them up for several reasons and every single time we have been treated with exceptional customer service. They have always gone above and beyond what we could have expected. They truly deserve this 5 star rating.

SJN
SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good baby store

Great store with a good range of baby products and all of the essentials. Easy to find items and price is good. Most staff are helpful however some have been quite rude. Will continue to shop there.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the essentials

Baby bunting has all your baby and early childhood essentials. Most staff are very friendly and helpful, some can be a little off. Staff are knowledgeable about the products in terms of what to recommend and how to use.

Lis
LisWestern Australia

Left the store Extremely unhappy and stressed

My daughter and I unfortunately had to return a baby car seat that was recalled, that process wasn't terrible but wasnt the best but having to install the new seat or incurr a $45 install charge was where the nightmare began and after thst we still had to go to another indtaller to redo the job and it is for this reason we will not be returning to a baby bunting store or using baby on board installers to install a baby car seat again. I highly recommend using Kid Safe in West Leederville for baby seat installers.

Mrs G.
Mrs G.

Top notch customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an item I purchased at the store which is about 1.5hrs away. Customer service went above and beyond. Sent me a new higher priced product in the mail and took the other one back without charging me anything!

Sales

Customer: Asks Baby Bunting sales staff if a sale is coming up...
Baby Bunting: No sir, there are no sales coming up this is the best price - customer buys the product.
Baby Bunting: Next weekend: Massive sale....
Customer: FML!