Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Emma
EmmaVictoria

Customer service good - price match policy is a joke

Store LocationVictoria
New mumma
New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Baby Bunting
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi, We apologise for the experience you had in store with the staff member. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. We hope to welcome you back to Baby Bunting soon.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the essentials

Baby bunting has all your baby and early childhood essentials. Most staff are very friendly and helpful, some can be a little off. Staff are knowledgeable about the products in terms of what to recommend and how to use.

Chris
Chris

Bad customer servce

I was in the store in Hoppers Crossing and I found the staff to be unfriendly not rude but not real helpful. I tried to change a suit which was a 4baby bunting brand and I just wanted to change size not refund. I received as a present with all tags but I got told I need to make two phone calls to find who and when it got. While a did that she served someone else then walked off. I had to stand in line to get my own suit back from a different lady. Need training in customer service

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bunting Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Soooooo expensive!

Good store with lots of variety. But just expect to pay top dollar for items you can get cheaper else where. Staff friendly but thats not enough to make me want to come back and pay their prices

Prycey