Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Emma
EmmaVictoria

Customer service good - price match policy is a joke

Store LocationVictoria
Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad advice on carrier

Baby Bunting
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting
New mumma
New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Baby Bunting
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi, We apologise for the experience you had in store with the staff member. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. We hope to welcome you back to Baby Bunting soon.

New mum
New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are a mixed bag

Often visit the Bentleigh store. Always look out for Clare. She is so helpful and entertaining!
Other staff are rude and disinterested. The manager is scary.
Haven't seen Clare in a while. Hope she still works there!

Sparkles33
Sparkles33Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Underwhelming options

Diana S.
Diana S.

A bit expensive

I find Baby Bunting to be generally a little bit too expensive for what you're getting.

Also very slow shipping for online ordering and fairly poor and slow, unresponsive customer service is my experience.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the essentials

Baby bunting has all your baby and early childhood essentials. Most staff are very friendly and helpful, some can be a little off. Staff are knowledgeable about the products in terms of what to recommend and how to use.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exclusivity relationship with suppliers but no stock on hand!!

Baby Bunting have exclusives with a number of suppliers but never seem to have any stock, and are unable to confirm WHEN they will have stock. Baby bunting needs to actually consider maintaining more stock of their exclusive items. Do your suppliers know you're unable to provide customers with your exclusive items? I reckon TasmanEco needs to reconsider their exclusivity relationship with you guys. Your staff also seem unaware that the website provides information about stock levels in each store. You may need to consider training your staff more effectively regarding this relationship between the online store and your physical stores.

Bronwyn P.
Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Treatment and Believe they are excluded from ACC Law.

Chris
Chris

Bad customer servce

I was in the store in Hoppers Crossing and I found the staff to be unfriendly not rude but not real helpful. I tried to change a suit which was a 4baby bunting brand and I just wanted to change size not refund. I received as a present with all tags but I got told I need to make two phone calls to find who and when it got. While a did that she served someone else then walked off. I had to stand in line to get my own suit back from a different lady. Need training in customer service

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Soooooo expensive!

Good store with lots of variety. But just expect to pay top dollar for items you can get cheaper else where. Staff friendly but thats not enough to make me want to come back and pay their prices

Rami
RamiSydney, NSW

not good behaviour

I went to baby bunting store at Penrith to buy baby seat for my car on weekend. I did'nt find it friendly. as if they want to get rid of me. may be because I am Indian. type of racist.
Instead I went to Blacktown baby buntings and bought it from there.

Judy G
Judy GSydney, NSW

Deceptive advertising?

Usually have had good experiences at Baby Bunting.
But..... I went in to purchase a Babylove Ezy Switch car seat which I had noticed in online as being for sale at $159. In store it was priced at $189. Had to use my phone to get the ad up before they would ‘match the price’. Match their own price...??
Bit deceptive...?? Not good.

Prycey