Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Emma
EmmaVictoria

Customer service good - price match policy is a joke

Store LocationVictoria
New mumma
New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Baby Bunting
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi, We apologise for the experience you had in store with the staff member. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. We hope to welcome you back to Baby Bunting soon.

Ricelle
RicelleSydney, NSW

One-stop Baby shop

Be sure to check online stores first so that when you get there you know what you're getting. The store is huge and 1 day is not enough to check all the products especially if it's your first time going in there.
Check out the second floor too wherein the cribs and swaddles are located. They have a promotion last June which made their price very affordable. My SIL gifted us a Nuna leaf from there and the promotion was, they included a Nuna toy for free which was $50 when you buy it separately.

Erika A.
Erika A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful staff

First time mum, went into the Ringwood store to get advise on a number of products after doing my own research I found I was guided to better options by a very helpful and knowledgeable staff member

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bunting Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

SJN
SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good baby store

Great store with a good range of baby products and all of the essentials. Easy to find items and price is good. Most staff are helpful however some have been quite rude. Will continue to shop there.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the essentials

Baby bunting has all your baby and early childhood essentials. Most staff are very friendly and helpful, some can be a little off. Staff are knowledgeable about the products in terms of what to recommend and how to use.

Great customer service both online & instore but slightly more expensive with some goods compared to other shops

I was very happy with both the website and being able to buy things in store. As I was stocking a nursery, I was able to order and layby items over the duration of the pregnancy which saved me space. My only complaint was the fact that you need to go to a different area to collect bulky goods after finalising a layby (leave the building and go to the back with your car). The boxes were also awkward and the customer service area did not offer assistance to load the boxes in the car.

Chris
Chris

Bad customer servce

I was in the store in Hoppers Crossing and I found the staff to be unfriendly not rude but not real helpful. I tried to change a suit which was a 4baby bunting brand and I just wanted to change size not refund. I received as a present with all tags but I got told I need to make two phone calls to find who and when it got. While a did that she served someone else then walked off. I had to stand in line to get my own suit back from a different lady. Need training in customer service

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Soooooo expensive!

Good store with lots of variety. But just expect to pay top dollar for items you can get cheaper else where. Staff friendly but thats not enough to make me want to come back and pay their prices

Mother & Baby Shops