Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)
Shanelle P.
Shanelle P.

Baby Bunting Browns Plains

Went to Baby Bunting Browns Plains QLD and was helped by Kristy who managed the pick up/warehouse and worked in store. She was so helpful and spent a long time showing us a variety of products. She also loaded our purchases into the car for us. The other staff there were also very helpful and friendly!

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Belle88
Belle88South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need under one roof!

To say I am addicted to shopping at Baby Bunting is a massive understatement! My son is nearly 12 months old, and I'm too scared to admit how much I have spent at Baby Bunting. This store has everything I need and it is conveniently located so I can always duck out to grab a few things last minute. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. The sales are great and I love that they put them on all the time. The range is huge and I can always find what I'm looking for.

Store LocationMacgregor, QLD
ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

Store LocationCastle Hill store

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Store LocationMaidstone VIC

Chiz
ChizPerth, WA

Jessy the man who make things happen, Joondalup

Bought a rocking chair at a bargain at Joondalup baby bunting. I drive a Holden cruze and I couldn't see how the chair was going to fit. Thanks to Jessy he managed to disassembled it into pieces that could fit in my car. What I liked about Jessy is he refused to give up. Well done and thumbs up to Jessy

Store LocationJoondalup, W.A

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

New mum
New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are a mixed bag

Often visit the Bentleigh store. Always look out for Clare. She is so helpful and entertaining!
Other staff are rude and disinterested. The manager is scary.
Haven't seen Clare in a while. Hope she still works there!

Store LocationBentleigh
Zac
ZacSydney, NSW

One-stop Baby shop

Be sure to check online stores first so that when you get there you know what you're getting. The store is huge and 1 day is not enough to check all the products especially if it's your first time going in there.
Check out the second floor too wherein the cribs and swaddles are located. They have a promotion last June which made their price very affordable. My SIL gifted us a Nuna leaf from there and the promotion was, they included a Nuna toy for free which was $50 when you buy it separately.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
Sparkles33
Sparkles33Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Underwhelming options

Saide H.
Saide H.Victoria

thomastown store

thank you to all these wonan who work at the thomastown store. When I was a 1st time mum I basically lived there and now having my 2nd i dont need anything and am more confident so I dont actually get to see them as often. Just went in and purchased a few thing's made me realise how much I missed them. Hence the reason for this review which is 2 years too late. Thanx again for making me always feel welcome and for all the advice..

Store LocationThomastown vic
Diana S.
Diana S.

A bit expensive

I find Baby Bunting to be generally a little bit too expensive for what you're getting.

Also very slow shipping for online ordering and fairly poor and slow, unresponsive customer service is my experience.

None
NoneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I had a c section and was not up to going to get what I needed, so I called the Rutherford store and the girls there were amazing, they got the joie swing for me and 4 pigeon bottles and 4 teats and put them at the front counter for me, for my husband to pick up so as he didn't have to try and get everything right that I needed. Then at time of payment they suggested i join as a member and i made a major saving great service.

Store LocationRutherford NSW

Sally M
Sally MSydney, NSW

BB crew are fantastic

As first time parents my husband and I were overwhelmed by all the choices we had. The crew at Baby Bunting have been exceptional. We have been into the store many times and I’ve called them up for several reasons and every single time we have been treated with exceptional customer service. They have always gone above and beyond what we could have expected. They truly deserve this 5 star rating.

SJN
SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good baby store

Great store with a good range of baby products and all of the essentials. Easy to find items and price is good. Most staff are helpful however some have been quite rude. Will continue to shop there.

Store LocationBentleigh
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exclusivity relationship with suppliers but no stock on hand!!

Baby Bunting have exclusives with a number of suppliers but never seem to have any stock, and are unable to confirm WHEN they will have stock. Baby bunting needs to actually consider maintaining more stock of their exclusive items. Do your suppliers know you're unable to provide customers with your exclusive items? I reckon TasmanEco needs to reconsider their exclusivity relationship with you guys. Your staff also seem unaware that the website provides information about stock levels in each store. You may need to consider training your staff more effectively regarding this relationship between the online store and your physical stores.

Store LocationDoncaster