Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
Shanelle P.
Shanelle P.

Baby Bunting Browns Plains

Went to Baby Bunting Browns Plains QLD and was helped by Kristy who managed the pick up/warehouse and worked in store. She was so helpful and spent a long time showing us a variety of products. She also loaded our purchases into the car for us. The other staff there were also very helpful and friendly!

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Belle88
Belle88South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need under one roof!

To say I am addicted to shopping at Baby Bunting is a massive understatement! My son is nearly 12 months old, and I'm too scared to admit how much I have spent at Baby Bunting. This store has everything I need and it is conveniently located so I can always duck out to grab a few things last minute. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. The sales are great and I love that they put them on all the time. The range is huge and I can always find what I'm looking for.

Store LocationMacgregor, QLD
ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

Store LocationCastle Hill store

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Store LocationMaidstone VIC

Chiz
ChizPerth, WA

Jessy the man who make things happen, Joondalup

Bought a rocking chair at a bargain at Joondalup baby bunting. I drive a Holden cruze and I couldn't see how the chair was going to fit. Thanks to Jessy he managed to disassembled it into pieces that could fit in my car. What I liked about Jessy is he refused to give up. Well done and thumbs up to Jessy

Store LocationJoondalup, W.A
New mumma
New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi, We apologise for the experience you had in store with the staff member. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. We hope to welcome you back to Baby Bunting soon.

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

Zac
ZacSydney, NSW

One-stop Baby shop

Be sure to check online stores first so that when you get there you know what you're getting. The store is huge and 1 day is not enough to check all the products especially if it's your first time going in there.
Check out the second floor too wherein the cribs and swaddles are located. They have a promotion last June which made their price very affordable. My SIL gifted us a Nuna leaf from there and the promotion was, they included a Nuna toy for free which was $50 when you buy it separately.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
Saide H.
Saide H.Victoria

thomastown store

thank you to all these wonan who work at the thomastown store. When I was a 1st time mum I basically lived there and now having my 2nd i dont need anything and am more confident so I dont actually get to see them as often. Just went in and purchased a few thing's made me realise how much I missed them. Hence the reason for this review which is 2 years too late. Thanx again for making me always feel welcome and for all the advice..

Store LocationThomastown vic

None
NoneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I had a c section and was not up to going to get what I needed, so I called the Rutherford store and the girls there were amazing, they got the joie swing for me and 4 pigeon bottles and 4 teats and put them at the front counter for me, for my husband to pick up so as he didn't have to try and get everything right that I needed. Then at time of payment they suggested i join as a member and i made a major saving great service.

Store LocationRutherford NSW
Sally M
Sally MSydney, NSW

BB crew are fantastic

As first time parents my husband and I were overwhelmed by all the choices we had. The crew at Baby Bunting have been exceptional. We have been into the store many times and I’ve called them up for several reasons and every single time we have been treated with exceptional customer service. They have always gone above and beyond what we could have expected. They truly deserve this 5 star rating.

SJN
SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good baby store

Great store with a good range of baby products and all of the essentials. Easy to find items and price is good. Most staff are helpful however some have been quite rude. Will continue to shop there.

Store LocationBentleigh

Kelly P.
Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the essentials

Baby bunting has all your baby and early childhood essentials. Most staff are very friendly and helpful, some can be a little off. Staff are knowledgeable about the products in terms of what to recommend and how to use.

Store LocationMile end South Australia
Bev Forrest
Bev ForrestWestern Australia

Great Service from Britax Rep

Bought a child car seat today at the Cannington WA store. I was served by the Britax Representative Shilpa. I needed to contact my daughter who was in Abu Dhabi and Shilpa was fantastic. Very helpful and obliging. This made making my purchase today much easier for me and I now am confident the correct car seat was purchased and at a great price. Thanks Shilpa

Store LocationCannington. Western Australia
Champey
ChampeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for being so helpful!

We bought our pram today at Baby Bunting Chadstone and was assisted by the lovely Poppy. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose the right pram for our baby. Amazing customer service experience thank you! Champey & Carolyn

Store LocationChadstone Baby Bunting