Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Belle88
Belle88South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need under one roof!

To say I am addicted to shopping at Baby Bunting is a massive understatement! My son is nearly 12 months old, and I'm too scared to admit how much I have spent at Baby Bunting. This store has everything I need and it is conveniently located so I can always duck out to grab a few things last minute. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. The sales are great and I love that they put them on all the time. The range is huge and I can always find what I'm looking for.

ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Chiz
ChizPerth, WA

Jessy the man who make things happen, Joondalup

Bought a rocking chair at a bargain at Joondalup baby bunting. I drive a Holden cruze and I couldn't see how the chair was going to fit. Thanks to Jessy he managed to disassembled it into pieces that could fit in my car. What I liked about Jessy is he refused to give up. Well done and thumbs up to Jessy

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

Saide H.
Saide H.Victoria

thomastown store

thank you to all these wonan who work at the thomastown store. When I was a 1st time mum I basically lived there and now having my 2nd i dont need anything and am more confident so I dont actually get to see them as often. Just went in and purchased a few thing's made me realise how much I missed them. Hence the reason for this review which is 2 years too late. Thanx again for making me always feel welcome and for all the advice..

None
NoneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I had a c section and was not up to going to get what I needed, so I called the Rutherford store and the girls there were amazing, they got the joie swing for me and 4 pigeon bottles and 4 teats and put them at the front counter for me, for my husband to pick up so as he didn't have to try and get everything right that I needed. Then at time of payment they suggested i join as a member and i made a major saving great service.

Sally M
Sally MSydney, NSW

BB crew are fantastic

As first time parents my husband and I were overwhelmed by all the choices we had. The crew at Baby Bunting have been exceptional. We have been into the store many times and I’ve called them up for several reasons and every single time we have been treated with exceptional customer service. They have always gone above and beyond what we could have expected. They truly deserve this 5 star rating.

Mrs G.
Mrs G.

Top notch customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an item I purchased at the store which is about 1.5hrs away. Customer service went above and beyond. Sent me a new higher priced product in the mail and took the other one back without charging me anything!

Bev Forrest
Bev ForrestWestern Australia

Great Service from Britax Rep

Bought a child car seat today at the Cannington WA store. I was served by the Britax Representative Shilpa. I needed to contact my daughter who was in Abu Dhabi and Shilpa was fantastic. Very helpful and obliging. This made making my purchase today much easier for me and I now am confident the correct car seat was purchased and at a great price. Thanks Shilpa

Champey
ChampeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for being so helpful!

We bought our pram today at Baby Bunting Chadstone and was assisted by the lovely Poppy. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose the right pram for our baby. Amazing customer service experience thank you! Champey & Carolyn

clarerichards101
clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Baby Bunting Penrith

Store LocationPenrith Baby Bunting

Jade
JadePeel, WA

Great customer service at Baldivis

Hi
Wonderful customer service from Mackenzie at the Baldivis store on 06/11/19. I bought a monitor then changed my mind as I got to the car and decided to buy the more expensive model. Mackenzie was friendly, patient and understanding even though it was right on closing time and I had 2 small kids in tow with me. Thank you for your awesome customer service Mackenzie!! I really apppreciated it!

Sharon C.
Sharon C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Customer Service ever

Molly P.
Molly P.Perth, WA

Good prices extensive range

Well laid out store with a good range of brands. Good for all the basics and some higher end brands. Definitely worth taking advantage of some of the excellent sales they have their weekend sale was a spend and save special,worked out perfectly.