Baby Bunting Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Cynthia
Cynthiaasked
Online store

Can I order for delivery in Australia and pay for it from South Africa ?

Christine T.
Christine T.asked
Baby Bunting

I purchased a baby monitor online for a cluck & collect 21 Nov 2019 for my daughters baby shower. She had her baby on Feb 26, 2020 and she would prefer a wireless monitor rather than one with an electrical cord. I didn’t realise that’s what she preferred so I’m hoping they can return to upgrade to a wireless type. Unfortunately she has already disposed of the packaging but I’m hoping she can still return and upgrade as it’s not been used? I do have my online receipt. My daughter can obviously provide proof of the DOB of her son if required.

Lina T.
Lina T.asked
Baby Bunting

Baby bunting stores are refusing to give me a full exchange or store credit for an item that was purchased 3 weeks ago, even though the item is unopened with the receipt. The item has gone on sale so now I can only get credit for the sale price which is $50 less than what was paid. Is this against fair trade?

Sounds reasonable

Teesha
Teeshaasked
Baby Bunting

If you miss a required fortnightly payment on your layby what will happen?

Fired Up

But I dont have anything on lay-by

TashH
TashHasked
Baby Bunting

I bought a bassinet Saturday the 8th, the bassinet was 15% off and a friend has just sent me a message saying that it’s still cheaper else where. This is really frustrating. I didn’t think I would need to find a better price with the sale on.
Is there any chance that you price match a few days later?
If not I can return it and go purchase it somewhere else.

Not for change of mind

Kate
Kateasked
Baby Bunting

Hi there, just purchased a gift voucher but would like to return it and get a smaller amount. Is it possible?

Belle
Belleasked
Baby Bunting

I just wanted to know if i can exchange a gift that i got from my baby shower? It is brand new untouched packaging. Howeber as its a gift i dont have a receipt for it.

Neve P
Neve P

Do you know who or when it was purchased? We are able to search through our receipt history if we have specific details. If the person can send through a bank statement with date/time of transaction we can look too. I hope this was resolved!

Riss12
Riss12asked
Baby Bunting

I've got a lay-by on a Bassinet to attach to my pram but I've just been gifted the exact same one so I'm wanting to if I'm able to change the bassinet to a second capsule base instead?

Maria T.Baby Bunting

We are happy to assist you with this request. On your next visit to the store, please speak to one of our team members to process the adjustment for you. Regards BB.

marshall
marshall

Good luck with no receipt love ;) oh and I hope who ever u got it from has a baby bunting card they won't exchange it with out proof of purchase even if it's all in the box and the label screams out baby bunting.

Susan5158
Susan5158asked
Baby Bunting

Why do I need to pay full price on sale item when I layby it? And not get my 5percent off for loyalty card.

Atootles
Atootles

Susan i have never had a layby at baby bunting before so I couldnt' answer this for you. Certainly a question to be asked of the store I would think. I would be annoyed if I couldn't layby at the special price or receive the 5% discount. Definitely ask the question.

I do believe its not the lay by that stops the discount, they have a policy that your loyalty card can't be used on already discounted prices. From what I have noticed their computer won't apply it. I have purchased several discounted items and this is what I believe I observed

Get an answer from our members and Baby Bunting representatives