Baby Bunting

Baby Bunting (page 2 of 21)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yen P.

Yen P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service - Bentleigh East

My husband and I came in to buy more toys for my 8-month-old daughter. He said hi to one of the staff and she didn’t even respond. After waiting for 10 minutes at the register, the rude staff asked me to move to another counter with the annoying look on her face. No hi, no thank you. She only said 2 things to me, “it’s $50” and “the bill will be sent to your email address”
If you don’t want to work in the customer service then don’t. We have done nothing to you to deserve that experience

Store LocationBentleigh east

VinceCK

VinceCK

Good experience in babybunting chadstone

Good experience there. Bought a pram that but due to out of stock, was on layby list. Took them 2 months before calling me to pick up. Noted that they have the stock 1 month ago but did not contact me. The manager called and apologise and offered some compensation for the delay. Did not expect that, to be honest!!

Store LocationChadstone
Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better to have an old website than a new website that doesn't work

The Baby Bunting App and Website have been pretty average the last few months, however while it had its frustrations, it was more-or-less functional.

The website has since updated. Now, I can no longer log in, the reset password function does not work and the product images don't load when searching for a product.

Not to mention, the app experiences the same issues and more - when you try to add products to a gift registry using the 'scanning' function, the item won't show up in the registry most of the time. Worse still, sometimes the product "cannot be found".

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service Burleigh shop

Have been in numerous times always the worst and rudest customer service today I made myself the promise I would rather order online than return to this store or spend another dent with this company

Store LocationBurleigh

Ana

AnaBondi Junction

We bought a baby monitor that didn’t work and the staff didn’t believe us and thought we were playing games

Last week I bought a baby monitor that when at home didn’t work properly. The camera lost range within 3m and when we came back to the shop they thought we were playing games and also accused us of buying monitors like if we had nothing better to do it if we hadn’t a baby to look after. Very very bad customer service and they treat us terrible. The shop was the one at the Supa Centa in Sydney

Store LocationSupa Centa Sydney

Fried P.

Fried P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

We were unsure on the correct car seat for our car. So when we went into the store they spent a good amount of time to understand what was important to us. They then came outside with the baby sit to make sure that it fitted which allowed us to make an informed decision on what we required.

Store Locationmelrose park

monica.page.33

monica.page.33Perth, WA

Bad service, sounds like a problem

Went into the store to buy a $50 gift card. Staff looked at me and then proceeded to talk between themselves while I stood there with card and money in hand. So I left.

Store LocationCannington

Order online twice ,order being cancelled twice

I used 10% off coupon to purchase car seat from their eBay store , waiting 2 days and then tell me my order will be refunded, did not see any problems with my order.

lia_williams

lia_williamsPerth, WA

Soooooo expensive!

Good store with lots of variety. But just expect to pay top dollar for items you can get cheaper else where. Staff friendly but thats not enough to make me want to come back and pay their prices

Store LocationJoondalup

Oshe

Oshe

On thephone they would price match but once in store it was a slightly different color, so NO DEAL, waste of time & fuel

Store LocationBaby Bunting Joondalup

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Wonderful shopping experience

Have purchased a number of items with the recent birth of our son. Staff have been consistently friendly, helpful and attentive with each and every purchase. Highly recommend. Well worth it.

Essie

Essie

I will never shop from here again, stay away

Store LocationNarre warren

Rami

RamiSydney, NSW

not good behaviour

I went to baby bunting store at Penrith to buy baby seat for my car on weekend. I did'nt find it friendly. as if they want to get rid of me. may be because I am Indian. type of racist.
Instead I went to Blacktown baby buntings and bought it from there.

Store Locationbaby bunting penrith
Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience at Preston

We purchase a bulky product(glider and ottoman) and we were given incorrect model which is way cheaper than what we paid for. We have only realised after assembly that it was not the right one. Mind you, they were not easy to assemble. Upon return, the manager wasnt even apologetic about the mistake.

Store LocationPreston
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Great friendly service at Belrose

The ladies at the Belrose NSW Baby Bunting store are always very friendly and are very helpful. We have been there a few weekends in a row and answer all of our questions happily and are very helpful in providing different options. They are also very happy to price match any other lower price on the market as sometimes they can be a bit pricey. Will see them again this weekend as we are fitting out our nursery.
Thank you.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service very rude manager

I bought a medela double swing maxi and it did not work. Went back to baby bunting they said they dont take return for pumps so they would check for its suction in store. They checked one suction cup at a time and i asked them to check it as a double pump so both at a time.they said they have only one meter to check and said my pump's tubing has a fault. I asked them to give me a replacement so they said they dont have it in stock and said ask medela for it if they can. She was very rude did not wanted to listen to my problem.

Store LocationHoppers crossing

LynnC

LynnCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby Car Seat

The people that work at the store in preston Preston are seriously incompetent. I have gone there twice to get a second car seat in my parents car and after trying to get it installed they tell me its the incorrect seat. Why dont you get some stuff who know what they are talking about? If i did not pay to get it properly fitted but son would not have been safe!

Store LocationPreston VIC

Nathalie

NathalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional store with exceptional staff

The girls in the store in north lakes went above and beyond for me after being let down by another baby store. Could not recommend them highly enough particularly Belinda the assistant manager, Pamela and Melissa , huge thank you again ladies

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Judy G

Judy GSydney, NSW

Deceptive advertising?

Usually have had good experiences at Baby Bunting.
But..... I went in to purchase a Babylove Ezy Switch car seat which I had noticed in online as being for sale at $159. In store it was priced at $189. Had to use my phone to get the ad up before they would ‘match the price’. Match their own price...??
Bit deceptive...?? Not good.

Store LocationCamperdown