4.9

98% · 2193 · 1%

Dimitri
Dimitri2 posts
  Baby Care Nursery

Excellent service - very helpful and professional

I bought a car seat from Babycare Nursery. Vendor was very professional and helpful. In general - excellent service. I highly recommend

reviews99
reviews99AU6 posts

Competitive Prices, Customer Friendly Service

I could not believe this tiny little shop in Cabramatta had such a great range of products. I purchased the Bob Revolution in Orange and it was the best price I could find in Sydney. The owners were friendly and offered to trolley the big box to my car, which was such a relief.

Working mum
Working mumAU4 posts
NDBS
NDBSAU8 posts
  Baby Care Nursery

Fantastic price, customer service, communication and delivery!

Was checking online for 2nd car seat, found their website - best price we found . Ordered it - Free delivery!

We received an email quickly stating would be couriered over that same day. WOW! Fantastic. Highly recommend this store. Great products, service, prices and delivery. We love the seat - and so did our son!

Keegan
KeeganHoxton Park

Great service...great price

Contacted Babycare Nursery with some questions regarding a Booster seat from their website. Received a very quick and informed response. This led to me ordering the product via their website and it was delivered extremely fast. Product was also very competitively priced too. Very impressed all round. Highly recommend using this store.

Nic
Nic
  Verified Baby Care Nursery

Super fast and helpful

Prompt email response. Very helpful with my enquiries. Great price, cheaper than I had found elsewhere. Super fast delivery. Will shop there again.

Monique
MoniqueWollongong, New South Wales2 posts

Super fast shipping

Website was easy to use, price was reasonable, email correspondence was sufficient and delivery was super quick. Very happy customer!

Felicity
Felicity
Belgin
Belgin
  Verified Baby Care Nursery

Fastest service in the world

I ordered a second seat that I was told everywhere else would take minimum 6 weeks! I was going into hospital tomorrow and I didn't see there was a 4 months wait on the website. However before I could call them to cancel I got my order in 3 hours!!!! I ordered this morning and I got a phone call 2 hours later about it being delivered in the next half an hour.

TrueMagoo
TrueMagooMelbourne6 posts
  Baby Care Nursery

Great service and really fast

I ordered an item I was having trouble finding in stores. I was so happy to find it at babycarenursery.com.au, and really surprised when it arrived about a day and a half later. Great service and value and I really appreciated it. I'll happily go back to this online store when I need more items.

Shiitake
ShiitakeMelbourne

Great price, fast delivery

I bought two Infasecure ISOFIX seats off the online store. They were the cheapest price even when taking into account deliver (courier to Melbourne).

Communication was great - one of the colours I had ordered was not in stock but they offered to replace it with another colour or wait until it came back into stock. I chose another colour and it was dispatched the following business day.

I received my good within the week.

Kimberley K
Kimberley KFitzroy4 posts

Beware - no returns AT all despite goods untouched

I ordered 2 car seats from Baby Care. Unfortuatley so did my partner - so we ended up with 4 (I'm pregnant with twins). I explained the situation and Jess from Baby Care states once goods are delivered there are no returns. No compassion, no compromise just a flat no. In what day and age do we live in that an online shop does not accept returns? I've never bought anything online that does not offer a return service.

shadow
shadowSydney5 posts
E. Thompson
E. Thompson

Best baby shop

Great service they were so helpful and happy to answer my questions and super fast next day delivery. Definitely recommend this baby shop and will be back for all of my baby purchases. Thank you

Jacob
JacobEpping

Extreme care and Excellent service

My wife is expected to deliver any day and at the last second wanted a new car seat, we ordered from here and Jess/Sam responded and delivered in only 1day during the Xmas break! Unbelievable!!

Kelly M
Kelly MCastle Hill
  Baby Care Nursery

Ordered and Delivered within 24 hours!

I ordered the Bebe Care cot, chest of drawers, mattress and change table on Wednesday and had the items delivered on Thursday! I couldn't believe how quickly we received everything. Everywhere else we looked were out of stock and there was a lengthy wait, so I'm very pleased I came across Babycare Nursery. The customer service and experience was excellent (and so was the price!) so I will definitely continue to shop here.

Richard
RichardSydney
  Baby Care Nursery

Fantastic price and customer service

We have purchased from Babycare Nursery previously, and will continue to do so. Their prices are very, very competitive, and their customer service is outstanding. Parking in the area can be a challenge, but Sam's willingness to "go-the-extra-mile" in helping to move larger items back to your car is fantastic and really sets this business apart.

Ava
Ava
  Baby Care Nursery

Best price and efficient service

The Combi pram we were after was no longer available at retail shops in sydney so we had to resort to online shopping. Was at first skeptical of Babycare Nursery because everything was so much cheaper than the shops even when including courier/postage! Gave it a go after reading all the positive feedback here. The pram arrived 2 day later via courier and in perfect brand new condition. Couldn't be happier with Babycare Nursery!

foralltosee
foralltoseeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Tracy
Tracy

Great Customer Service

I ordered a BOB stroller and infant carrier set from Babycare Online and the service and delivery time were excellent. Plus, the goods came in excellent condition. The only thing I would recommend is adding the infant carrier adaptor to the set as I needed to buy that separately in order to attach the infant seat to the stroller.
Good value for money, efficient
Needing to purchase an adaptor the two items to work together
YellowAnt83
YellowAnt83Melbourne4 posts

Excellent Service & Fast Delivery

Very happy with my purchases from Babycare Nursery.

I purchased a highchair and car seat in two separate orders both delivered very quickly.

I was stuffed around with another online store no delivering my item within a month!

I ordered my car seat on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on the Monday afternoon!

Great prices too!!
Excellent Service, Fast Delivery

Nee33
Nee33
  Baby Care Nursery

Thrilled with speed of delivery of item

I ordered a Childcare Universal Hearth Gate over the Easter weekend and was thrilled to receive it on Thursday. The gate looks well made and was perfect for what I wanted - to hold back two puppies! I would use their website again- maybe one day when I have grandchildren to protect!
Great gate - well made
MikeMiro
MikeMiroSydney

Phenomenal

There are some dodgy online operators out there who stuffed us around on the stroller and car seat we wanted, telling us it was out of stock and not available for 8 weeks after we had purchased and so when we came across Babycare we thought we'd drop into there store to take a look... what can I say - great customer service, price and product availability! The owner [name removed] is a legend

flake
flakeSydneyAustralia6 posts

Great Little Store - Hidden treasure

We recently purchased our bob Revolution here. We shopped around for prices and we saved over $150! So happy to find this little store, the lady was helpful and very lovely. Service was fantastic! Happy to help a local store rather than my money being spent at one of the bigger chains. It is a little store but she was very informed and was happy to show us what she had.

We will be purchasing our baby capsule from this store!
Lovely, local, friendly, best prices
Little store, hard to find

WiggsyWoo
WiggsyWooAU10 posts
  Baby Care Nursery

Excellent service and quick delivery

We recently purchased a spare base for our car capsule and found BabyCareNursery to have the best price. Not only that but the delivery was free! I felt further reassured because there is a physical retail store and the person I rang and spoke to was very friendly. We ordered the base online on Sunday and I got it on Monday. WOW. I would definitely shop here again and would recommend this store to others.
Best price. Free and fast delivery.
Neil and Irene
Neil and Irene

Excellent Service and Great prices

We recently purchased a high chair from the website and found the service over the phone fantastic. We shopped around for prices and this was definitely the best we could find. Delivery interstate was speedy and again very reasonably priced. We will definitely recommend this shop to friends and family. Very happy customers!
Excellent service, knowledge of product, great prices

Dinesh
DineshSydney, NSW2 posts

Great buy

Great presales service over the phone, with lots of questions happily answered. This allowed us to make an informed decision and get what suited us best. Good on price, friendly and efficient. They even helped with installation and took the time to show me how the pram worked. Definitely a better alternative to the big chains! Many thanks and happily recommend.
Friendly, family run shop with honest and genuine service. Free postage on many items.
No parking, but postage is free on most items so no problem really.
Nora
Nora

Fantastic service and prices

Your service is by far the best service I've had with online shopping, I received my package the next day free of charge at a time that suited me. The pricing on the products are very reasonable I'm very happy and wouldn't shop anywhere else for my babies needs as well as mine.

Nicole
Nicole
  Baby Care Nursery

Best service I've had online!

Thank you Babycare. Ordering my gorgeous little bassinet and matching swing online was a breeze. I placed an order one day and received it to my office the next. Very impressive! I did my research, shopped around and Babycare nursery was a little cheaper than others who had the exact same product. I will be sure to order anything else I need through Babycare.
Super fast delivery
Chrissy
Chrissy

Fantastic

Great store & customer service was impeccable. As previously mentioned by other reviewers, I had to park 2 blocks away and the staff were more than happy to help me to the car with my car seat and bouncer purchased. They were all lovely people and seemed extremely happy to help with any request. If I had to make one tiny complaint, it would be that the store is too small. Hard to navigate with a pram (but I managed!).

Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Love it

Just wanted to say thank you so much I'm so happy with my pram and capsule combo. Fast delivery, and I searched everywhere for combo package and this was the cheapest price I could find for that brand and no extra hidden costs for extras I received everything I need for it to be used straight away.

Sonia
Soniawattle grove
  Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for the great customer service

[name removed] and his wife provided me with excellent customer service. After explaining how I was desperately after a Kompressor Caprice because my son had almost out grown his capsule, [name removed] and his wife found the colour I was after and even delivered it the same day. I would highly recommend them.
Inexpensive, quick delivery and excellent customer service
Kimberly Luffman
Kimberly LuffmanAU3 posts
  Baby Care Nursery

Fabulous service, product and price!

Couldn't be happier with these guys. Ordered online and received my order within a 24 hours. I got the best possible price online and they were exceptionally easy to deal with. I check their website first now for baby items and if I could get what I needed from them every time I would!
easy to navigate, fast service, friendly
Sameer
SameerSydney

Best Price & Best Service

We came across Babycare nursery while comparing the prices online and I have to say their prices are better than any I have seen so far. First we ordered Bebe Care Classic 4 Drawers Chest which was delivered the next day and we were so impressed with the service that we ended up doing all our major baby shopping with them which included - Steelcraft Strider Compact, Grotime 5 in 1 rollover cot & mattress Infa Secure Luxi Ride 0-8 Child Restraint seat which were all delivered promptly and to our surprise Sam also threw in a cot set for free. Keep up the good work guys!
Best prices and best service
tricia
tricia

well comfort well perfect

i purchased this stroller for my daughter it ticked all the boxes light easy fold reverse handle full sun hood full recline. don't be fooled by its tiny size and weight its very zippy and sturdy is that possible yes and my grandy just loves it .I would highly recommend this product with confidence from babycare the customer care, service and after sales service was a pleasant rare experience, well done thankyou.tricia.
well comfort is simple light with lots of features not usually found in compact strollers
Pauline
Pauline2 posts

Very pleased!

I purchased a ZuZu pram online and was impressed with the delivery time to Melb (as stated on the website) and the service from Babycare Nursery, responding to emails promptly.

This pram is no longer being made and was really happy to find it!

Will be looking there again for other things.

Gina
Gina
  Baby Care Nursery

Excellent service, great price!

Saw the Infa Secure Luxi Caprice on the website for the best price, and purchased and picked it up from the store. Parked my car a 10 minute walk from the store (I had my LO in my carrier), and the owner walked the seat down to my car for me!
customer service, friendly, knowledgeable
A working mother
A working motherSydney2 posts

Exceptional service

Owner [name removed] was great. Purchased a Babylove Ezy Combo car seat, it was delievered installed. Also moved and reinstalled one of my other babycar seats. In addition he also tightened and fixed up my other two carseats. I am a retutning customer. Owners are lovely and helpful.

Excellent! Great help!
Friendly, great customer service, helpful and competitive everyday prices.

Carly
Carly

Very pleased!

I purchased a Maclaren Twin Techno online and received it the very next day. The staff also went out of their way to send me an invoice as I misplaced the orginal. Excellent service and the best price too. Very impressed I will make babycare nursery my first stop for all future purchases.

Shaun
Shaun

Fantastic service and price

I ordered two Baby Love Ezy Combo car seats online on Saturday afternoon. I received a confirmation email on Sunday morning and the seats were delivered to me on Monday. Fast, efficient service and a great price as well. With service like that I don't need to go into the shop!
Great price and service