Baby Care Nursery

Baby Care Nursery (page 2 of 11)

Physical store, Online store

Great advise and so knowledgeable

Sam and Jess the owners gave me excellent advise on a pram and car seat. Could not fault their service, more than helpful. Happy with my purchase and will return to their store. Thank you so much.

Great value and service

Great range of products at the lowest prices online and in store. Very fast service and no delivery fee for purchases $50+, can't be beaten. Wish I had of come across them earlier.

Quick service

Excellent service . very helpful , owner was so friendly and helped me all the way to my car . Answers all my questions and very responsive.

Aida

AidaSydney

Excellent Price & Quick Delivery!!!

Bought the Peg Pérego Zero 3 High Chair in Ice on Saturday night, received an email Sunday day with tracking details & delivered Monday by Courier. Did not expect the quick delivery or any tracking details very impressed with the service and delivery. The price everywhere else was around $350 and only $249 at babycare nursery! Thank you!

Great service, fantastic product, excellent price

I got served by two wonderful people, who went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase. They put together my new pram, showed me how it worked and even pumped the wheels up for me. The other assistant cuddled and kept my baby happy while I was being shown how to use the pram. I couldn't thank them enough

Chrissy

ChrissyMinto

Absolutely great service and products!!

Super happy with my purchase from this company, my infa secure Luxi caprice 0-8 baby car seat is just beautiful and was a great price.
Also change table with drawer is perfect.
The lady i dealt with was just so nice and very helpful and the gentleman took my items up the other end of the Main Street to place them in my car,he also went out of his way to show me where the public toilets were located :-) now that's what u call great service!!! Highly recommended baby care nursery

Jake

JakeSydney

Great Prices, Speedy Delivery

I bought a cot, chest of draws, change table and mattress. Prices were the best I could find and the items were delivered the following day. Would highly recommend.

TRACEY

TRACEYCamden

BEST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

I bought a stroller with some accessories for a disabled child. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing error with the accessories. I rang up and explained the situation. They checked they had more in stock. Went straight to the store and exchanged it no problems. They even helped me with more accessories and I purchased even more (mainly due to the service and how helpful they were - I also needed the accessories). Will recommend them definitely to others. They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly (which is extremely hard to find service like this these days).

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Overnight excellent service

What a great service ..I ordered online but rang first to ensure they had the stock, which they did...got a phone call the next morning to ask if I'd be home for the next 2 hours and they delivered within an hour ..what amazing service and the best price especially with such prompt delivery .the delivery man was very helpful and placed my items indoors, and was very pleasant to deal with ..would I use this site again ..definitely and will recommend them to friends .thank you very much ..liz

Aaron

AaronSydney

Great service and Best Price

I rang around Sydney for an urgent car seat purchase and Babycare Nursery was able to get it from their warehouse to the store for me to pickup within the hour. The price was also the best online. Great service - highly recommend.

Fantastic service

I ordered a convertible baby car seat and it arrived the very next day. However I had made a mistake with my order and not specified the Isofix version of the seat. I rang Babycare Nursery immediately and they were very polite and happy to exchange for the correct model. I returned the seat and now have the new installed. I was delighted with the service

Extraordinary efficiency and customer service

I ordered two products from baby care nursery and they were delivered two days later (interstate).
I contacted the shop before ordering and my calls were always answered quickly and satisfactorily. They said it would be there by the end of the week-and it was.
Thank you.

Excellent customer service Service

I ordered a portable cot at 10.00am on Thursday 24th March and it was delivered by courier at 2.00pm the same day.

Richard C

Richard CSydney, NSW

Outstanding service.

I ordered an infa secure car seat in the morning and was delivered by courier the same afternoon.
Absolutely top shelf service.

Dimitri

Dimitri

Excellent service - very helpful and professional

I bought a car seat from Babycare Nursery. Vendor was very professional and helpful. In general - excellent service. I highly recommend

reviews99

reviews99AU

Competitive Prices, Customer Friendly Service

I could not believe this tiny little shop in Cabramatta had such a great range of products. I purchased the Bob Revolution in Orange and it was the best price I could find in Sydney. The owners were friendly and offered to trolley the big box to my car, which was such a relief.

Working mum

Working mumAU

Excellent delivery time, product as ordered

NDBS

NDBSAU

Fantastic price, customer service, communication and delivery!

Was checking online for 2nd car seat, found their website - best price we found . Ordered it - Free delivery!
We received an email quickly stating would be couriered over that same day. WOW! Fantastic. Highly recommend this store. Great products, service, prices and delivery. We love the seat - and so did our son!

Keegan

KeeganHoxton Park

Great service...great price

Contacted Babycare Nursery with some questions regarding a Booster seat from their website. Received a very quick and informed response. This led to me ordering the product via their website and it was delivered extremely fast. Product was also very competitively priced too. Very impressed all round. Highly recommend using this store.

Super fast and helpful

Prompt email response. Very helpful with my enquiries. Great price, cheaper than I had found elsewhere. Super fast delivery. Will shop there again.