Baby Care Nursery

Baby Care Nursery (page 2 of 11)

Physical store, Online store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Aaron

AaronSydney

Great service and Best Price

I rang around Sydney for an urgent car seat purchase and Babycare Nursery was able to get it from their warehouse to the store for me to pickup within the hour. The price was also the best online. Great service - highly recommend.

Fantastic service

I ordered a convertible baby car seat and it arrived the very next day. However I had made a mistake with my order and not specified the Isofix version of the seat. I rang Babycare Nursery immediately and they were very polite and happy to exchange for the correct model. I returned the seat and now have the new installed. I was delighted with the service

Extraordinary efficiency and customer service

I ordered two products from baby care nursery and they were delivered two days later (interstate).
I contacted the shop before ordering and my calls were always answered quickly and satisfactorily. They said it would be there by the end of the week-and it was.
Thank you.

Excellent customer service Service

I ordered a portable cot at 10.00am on Thursday 24th March and it was delivered by courier at 2.00pm the same day.

Richard C

Richard CSydney, NSW

Outstanding service.

I ordered an infa secure car seat in the morning and was delivered by courier the same afternoon.
Absolutely top shelf service.

Dimitri

Dimitri

Excellent service - very helpful and professional

I bought a car seat from Babycare Nursery. Vendor was very professional and helpful. In general - excellent service. I highly recommend

reviews99

reviews99AU

Competitive Prices, Customer Friendly Service

I could not believe this tiny little shop in Cabramatta had such a great range of products. I purchased the Bob Revolution in Orange and it was the best price I could find in Sydney. The owners were friendly and offered to trolley the big box to my car, which was such a relief.

Working mum

Working mumAU

Excellent delivery time, product as ordered

NDBS

NDBSAU

Fantastic price, customer service, communication and delivery!

Was checking online for 2nd car seat, found their website - best price we found . Ordered it - Free delivery!
We received an email quickly stating would be couriered over that same day. WOW! Fantastic. Highly recommend this store. Great products, service, prices and delivery. We love the seat - and so did our son!

Keegan

KeeganHoxton Park

Great service...great price

Contacted Babycare Nursery with some questions regarding a Booster seat from their website. Received a very quick and informed response. This led to me ordering the product via their website and it was delivered extremely fast. Product was also very competitively priced too. Very impressed all round. Highly recommend using this store.

Super fast and helpful

Prompt email response. Very helpful with my enquiries. Great price, cheaper than I had found elsewhere. Super fast delivery. Will shop there again.

Monique

MoniqueWollongong, New South Wales

Super fast shipping

Website was easy to use, price was reasonable, email correspondence was sufficient and delivery was super quick. Very happy customer!

Great price, excellent service!

Fastest service in the world

I ordered a second seat that I was told everywhere else would take minimum 6 weeks! I was going into hospital tomorrow and I didn't see there was a 4 months wait on the website. However before I could call them to cancel I got my order in 3 hours!!!! I ordered this morning and I got a phone call 2 hours later about it being delivered in the next half an hour.

TrueMagoo

TrueMagooMelbourne

Great service and really fast

I ordered an item I was having trouble finding in stores. I was so happy to find it at babycarenursery.com.au, and really surprised when it arrived about a day and a half later. Great service and value and I really appreciated it. I'll happily go back to this online store when I need more items.

Shiitake

ShiitakeMelbourne

Great price, fast delivery

I bought two Infasecure ISOFIX seats off the online store. They were the cheapest price even when taking into account deliver (courier to Melbourne).

Communication was great - one of the colours I had ordered was not in stock but they offered to replace it with another colour or wait until it came back into stock. I chose another colour and it was dispatched the following business day.

I received my good within the week.

Beware - no returns AT all despite goods untouched

I ordered 2 car seats from Baby Care. Unfortuatley so did my partner - so we ended up with 4 (I'm pregnant with twins). I explained the situation and Jess from Baby Care states once goods are delivered there are no returns. No compassion, no compromise just a flat no. In what day and age do we live in that an online shop does not accept returns? I've never bought anything online that does not offer a return service.

shadow

shadowSydney

Discrepancy between online price and in store price

Best baby shop

Great service they were so helpful and happy to answer my questions and super fast next day delivery. Definitely recommend this baby shop and will be back for all of my baby purchases. Thank you

Jacob

JacobEpping

Extreme care and Excellent service

My wife is expected to deliver any day and at the last second wanted a new car seat, we ordered from here and Jess/Sam responded and delivered in only 1day during the Xmas break! Unbelievable!!

Chiina_01asked

I want to buy a valco spark duo from here but I just want to make sure I'm not being scammed and will receive the pram as I have been scammed online before.

Sammy
Sammy

I recieved my pram within 3 days of ordering (delivered to Victorian regional area and the week before Easter) as person on phone said they would. Very satisfying online store. Notably it would have been delivered the day before (2days post purchase) but I was out- courier service left note and had online service to arrange re-delivery the following day.

Chiina_01

I ordered it and it is in transit very happy with the customer service from this store would purchase from here again

Get an answer from our members and Baby Care Nursery representatives