Baby Care Nursery

Baby Care Nursery (page 3 of 11)

Physical store, Online store

Monique

MoniqueWollongong, New South Wales

Super fast shipping

Website was easy to use, price was reasonable, email correspondence was sufficient and delivery was super quick. Very happy customer!

Great price, excellent service!

Fastest service in the world

I ordered a second seat that I was told everywhere else would take minimum 6 weeks! I was going into hospital tomorrow and I didn't see there was a 4 months wait on the website. However before I could call them to cancel I got my order in 3 hours!!!! I ordered this morning and I got a phone call 2 hours later about it being delivered in the next half an hour.

TrueMagoo

TrueMagooMelbourne

Great service and really fast

I ordered an item I was having trouble finding in stores. I was so happy to find it at babycarenursery.com.au, and really surprised when it arrived about a day and a half later. Great service and value and I really appreciated it. I'll happily go back to this online store when I need more items.

Shiitake

ShiitakeMelbourne

Great price, fast delivery

I bought two Infasecure ISOFIX seats off the online store. They were the cheapest price even when taking into account deliver (courier to Melbourne).

Communication was great - one of the colours I had ordered was not in stock but they offered to replace it with another colour or wait until it came back into stock. I chose another colour and it was dispatched the following business day.

I received my good within the week.

Beware - no returns AT all despite goods untouched

I ordered 2 car seats from Baby Care. Unfortuatley so did my partner - so we ended up with 4 (I'm pregnant with twins). I explained the situation and Jess from Baby Care states once goods are delivered there are no returns. No compassion, no compromise just a flat no. In what day and age do we live in that an online shop does not accept returns? I've never bought anything online that does not offer a return service.

shadow

shadowSydney

Discrepancy between online price and in store price

Best baby shop

Great service they were so helpful and happy to answer my questions and super fast next day delivery. Definitely recommend this baby shop and will be back for all of my baby purchases. Thank you

Jacob

JacobEpping

Extreme care and Excellent service

My wife is expected to deliver any day and at the last second wanted a new car seat, we ordered from here and Jess/Sam responded and delivered in only 1day during the Xmas break! Unbelievable!!

Kelly M

Kelly MCastle Hill

Ordered and Delivered within 24 hours!

I ordered the Bebe Care cot, chest of drawers, mattress and change table on Wednesday and had the items delivered on Thursday! I couldn't believe how quickly we received everything. Everywhere else we looked were out of stock and there was a lengthy wait, so I'm very pleased I came across Babycare Nursery. The customer service and experience was excellent (and so was the price!) so I will definitely continue to shop here.

Richard

RichardSydney

Fantastic price and customer service

We have purchased from Babycare Nursery previously, and will continue to do so. Their prices are very, very competitive, and their customer service is outstanding. Parking in the area can be a challenge, but Sam's willingness to "go-the-extra-mile" in helping to move larger items back to your car is fantastic and really sets this business apart.

Best price and efficient service

The Combi pram we were after was no longer available at retail shops in sydney so we had to resort to online shopping. Was at first skeptical of Babycare Nursery because everything was so much cheaper than the shops even when including courier/postage! Gave it a go after reading all the positive feedback here. The pram arrived 2 day later via courier and in perfect brand new condition. Couldn't be happier with Babycare Nursery!

foralltosee

foralltoseeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered & Delivered in two days - interstate!

Great Customer Service

I ordered a BOB stroller and infant carrier set from Babycare Online and the service and delivery time were excellent. Plus, the goods came in excellent condition. The only thing I would recommend is adding the infant carrier adaptor to the set as I needed to buy that separately in order to attach the infant seat to the stroller.
Good value for money, efficient
Needing to purchase an adaptor the two items to work together

YellowAnt83

YellowAnt83Melbourne

Excellent Service & Fast Delivery

Very happy with my purchases from Babycare Nursery.
I purchased a highchair and car seat in two separate orders both delivered very quickly.
I was stuffed around with another online store no delivering my item within a month!
I ordered my car seat on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on the Monday afternoon!
Great prices too!!
Excellent Service, Fast Delivery

Find out how Baby Care Nursery compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Thrilled with speed of delivery of item

I ordered a Childcare Universal Hearth Gate over the Easter weekend and was thrilled to receive it on Thursday. The gate looks well made and was perfect for what I wanted - to hold back two puppies! I would use their website again- maybe one day when I have grandchildren to protect!
Great gate - well made

MikeMiro

MikeMiroSydney

Phenomenal

There are some dodgy online operators out there who stuffed us around on the stroller and car seat we wanted, telling us it was out of stock and not available for 8 weeks after we had purchased and so when we came across Babycare we thought we'd drop into there store to take a look... what can I say - great customer service, price and product availability! The owner [name removed] is a legend

flake

flakeSydney, Australia

Great Little Store - Hidden treasure

We recently purchased our bob Revolution here. We shopped around for prices and we saved over $150! So happy to find this little store, the lady was helpful and very lovely. Service was fantastic! Happy to help a local store rather than my money being spent at one of the bigger chains. It is a little store but she was very informed and was happy to show us what she had.
We will be purchasing our baby capsule from this store!
Lovely, local, friendly, best prices
Little store, hard to find

WiggsyWoo

WiggsyWooAU

Excellent service and quick delivery

We recently purchased a spare base for our car capsule and found BabyCareNursery to have the best price. Not only that but the delivery was free! I felt further reassured because there is a physical retail store and the person I rang and spoke to was very friendly. We ordered the base online on Sunday and I got it on Monday. WOW. I would definitely shop here again and would recommend this store to others.
Best price. Free and fast delivery.

Excellent Service and Great prices

We recently purchased a high chair from the website and found the service over the phone fantastic. We shopped around for prices and this was definitely the best we could find. Delivery interstate was speedy and again very reasonably priced. We will definitely recommend this shop to friends and family. Very happy customers!
Excellent service, knowledge of product, great prices