Baby Care Nursery

Baby Care Nursery (page 4 of 11)

Physical store, Online store

Dinesh

DineshSydney, NSW

Great buy

Great presales service over the phone, with lots of questions happily answered. This allowed us to make an informed decision and get what suited us best. Good on price, friendly and efficient. They even helped with installation and took the time to show me how the pram worked. Definitely a better alternative to the big chains! Many thanks and happily recommend.
Friendly, family run shop with honest and genuine service. Free postage on many items.
No parking, but postage is free on most items so no problem really.

Fantastic service and prices

Your service is by far the best service I've had with online shopping, I received my package the next day free of charge at a time that suited me. The pricing on the products are very reasonable I'm very happy and wouldn't shop anywhere else for my babies needs as well as mine.

Best service I've had online!

Thank you Babycare. Ordering my gorgeous little bassinet and matching swing online was a breeze. I placed an order one day and received it to my office the next. Very impressive! I did my research, shopped around and Babycare nursery was a little cheaper than others who had the exact same product. I will be sure to order anything else I need through Babycare.
Super fast delivery

Fantastic

Great store & customer service was impeccable. As previously mentioned by other reviewers, I had to park 2 blocks away and the staff were more than happy to help me to the car with my car seat and bouncer purchased. They were all lovely people and seemed extremely happy to help with any request. If I had to make one tiny complaint, it would be that the store is too small. Hard to navigate with a pram (but I managed!).

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Just wanted to say thank you so much I'm so happy with my pram and capsule combo. Fast delivery, and I searched everywhere for combo package and this was the cheapest price I could find for that brand and no extra hidden costs for extras I received everything I need for it to be used straight away.

Sonia

Soniawattle grove

Thanks for the great customer service

[name removed] and his wife provided me with excellent customer service. After explaining how I was desperately after a Kompressor Caprice because my son had almost out grown his capsule, [name removed] and his wife found the colour I was after and even delivered it the same day. I would highly recommend them.
Inexpensive, quick delivery and excellent customer service

Kimberly Luffman

Kimberly LuffmanAU

Fabulous service, product and price!

Couldn't be happier with these guys. Ordered online and received my order within a 24 hours. I got the best possible price online and they were exceptionally easy to deal with. I check their website first now for baby items and if I could get what I needed from them every time I would!
easy to navigate, fast service, friendly

Sameer

SameerSydney

Best Price & Best Service

We came across Babycare nursery while comparing the prices online and I have to say their prices are better than any I have seen so far. First we ordered Bebe Care Classic 4 Drawers Chest which was delivered the next day and we were so impressed with the service that we ended up doing all our major baby shopping with them which included - Steelcraft Strider Compact, Grotime 5 in 1 rollover cot & mattress Infa Secure Luxi Ride 0-8 Child Restraint seat which were all delivered promptly and to our surprise Sam also threw in a cot set for free. Keep up the good work guys!
Best prices and best service

well comfort well perfect

i purchased this stroller for my daughter it ticked all the boxes light easy fold reverse handle full sun hood full recline. don't be fooled by its tiny size and weight its very zippy and sturdy is that possible yes and my grandy just loves it .I would highly recommend this product with confidence from babycare the customer care, service and after sales service was a pleasant rare experience, well done thankyou.tricia.
well comfort is simple light with lots of features not usually found in compact strollers

Pauline

Pauline

Very pleased!

I purchased a ZuZu pram online and was impressed with the delivery time to Melb (as stated on the website) and the service from Babycare Nursery, responding to emails promptly.
This pram is no longer being made and was really happy to find it!
Will be looking there again for other things.

Excellent service, great price!

Saw the Infa Secure Luxi Caprice on the website for the best price, and purchased and picked it up from the store. Parked my car a 10 minute walk from the store (I had my LO in my carrier), and the owner walked the seat down to my car for me!
customer service, friendly, knowledgeable

A working mother

A working motherSydney

Exceptional service

Owner [name removed] was great. Purchased a Babylove Ezy Combo car seat, it was delievered installed. Also moved and reinstalled one of my other babycar seats. In addition he also tightened and fixed up my other two carseats. I am a retutning customer. Owners are lovely and helpful.
Excellent! Great help!
Friendly, great customer service, helpful and competitive everyday prices.

Very pleased!

I purchased a Maclaren Twin Techno online and received it the very next day. The staff also went out of their way to send me an invoice as I misplaced the orginal. Excellent service and the best price too. Very impressed I will make babycare nursery my first stop for all future purchases.

Fantastic service and price

I ordered two Baby Love Ezy Combo car seats online on Saturday afternoon. I received a confirmation email on Sunday morning and the seats were delivered to me on Monday. Fast, efficient service and a great price as well. With service like that I don't need to go into the shop!
Great price and service

Called up at 3pm, had them place the last Velco Ion on hold, and drove in to pick it up, it was there, and they even threw in a free Safe n Sound sunshade for the car. Will definitely return, but will probably shop online, as parking is a premium in Cabbramatta, where their store is located. Free shipping in Sydney, so why not, only wish they had PayPal!
Free shipping, cheapest, friendly staff, very helpful, bonus products
Small store with limited parking.

Infa Secure Vario Max CS5410VM Booster Seat with 4 Star Safety Rating - Slate

I live in Brisbane but found these guys through Ebay. They were able to beat the price of my local babystores even after shipping it to me from Sydney to Brisbane.
This was a relief as we had been without a job for 2months and are extremely behind and was unlucky timing having to upgrade our daughters car seat during this time, but BabyCare Nursery was able to help me out with a great price, customer service and product!
Thank you so much!
Great customer service, really great product safety and price wise.

Wished I found this store earlier

We ordered a carseat midday and was delivered by 6pm that same day. The staff are so helpful and friendly. Great range and great value prices. Very impressed with this store, excellent in all aspects, will buy again! So great to see friendly and helpful staff members still do exist!
Exceptional customer service

Kiana

KianaSydney

Best customer service ever!!!!!

Mother of 3

Mother of 3Sydney, NSW

Refreshing old fashioned customer service

So happy with service

I ordered a stroller from this store on a Tuesday night at about 10pm and it was at my door by lunchtime the next day. I was so impressed and delighted. I needed it to go away in less than 2 weeks so I was a bit anxious it may not arrive in time and the delivery time far exceeded my expectations. Such a pleasure dealing with an efficient business. The price was also excellent and was the best in Sydney given the free delivery. I will recommend to everyone having a baby.
Speed of delivery, cost