Physical store, Online store

Unreliable and Unaccountable Information

Although their price is competitive, the service provided by the lady is very poor on multiple occassion. My husband and I were quoted $300 cash for Infa Luxi Crown and $500 cash for Safe N Sound Platinum AHR. We had to check with our sister as it was a gift for her n her new baby, we had to come back later. So when my husband came back about a week or 2 weeks later. The lady denied that she made that offer and was very rude about it.
Price
Poor service and inconsistent information.

Evelyn R.

Evelyn R.asked

Baby Care Nursery

how long for delivery to Australia

Chiina_01asked

Baby Care Nursery

I want to buy a valco spark duo from here but I just want to make sure I'm not being scammed and will receive the pram as I have been scammed online before.

Sammy
Sammy

I recieved my pram within 3 days of ordering (delivered to Victorian regional area and the week before Easter) as person on phone said they would. Very satisfying online store. Notably it would have been delivered the day before (2days post purchase) but I was out- courier service left note and had online service to arrange re-delivery the following day.

Chiina_01

I ordered it and it is in transit very happy with the customer service from this store would purchase from here again

Get an answer from our members and Baby Care Nursery representatives