Baby Jogger City Elite

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Wentil

WentilPerth, WA

A fantastic pram from newborn to 4

I purchased this pram new when my baby was born. We used it with a Maxi Cosi capsule for the first four months then moved him into the pram. From day one he loved it.

My son is now 4.5years old and still goes in his pram for long walks. Last week he even fell asleep in it. I would recommend this to any family with an active lifestyle. We purchased the travel bag and have taken it on several overseas holidays where it has been great. It packs down very easily for travel. Over the years we have also taken it off road, to the beach and walking our dogs to the park most days. It has never let us down and is still in great condition.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$699.00.

Rosey Posey

Rosey PoseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram

We bought baby jogger city elite three wheels year 2017. We loveD it, easy to fold, easy to use, easy to manoeuvre especially in small spaces. It suits us as we love to walk long distances. Good for running as well. Never had a problem with the pram

Purchased in November 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Ashley Craig

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Great product, plenty of room, comfortable

We purchased this pram as our child is a little on the larger side. The size and comfort of this pram is amazing! We purchased the special 10th edition and it’s the best thing we have purchased brand new! My child loves getting into the pram. It’s easy to erect and fits easily in the boot of our Nissan x-trail leaving plenty of room for other things. The pram is not the lightest but it’s not too heavy to get in and out regularly. Very smooth to push.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for A$599.00.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Elite compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Rebecca

RebeccaGippsland, VIC

The best stroller

Purchased in September 2019.

Marika H.

Marika H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regretful purchase

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$899.00.

Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it!!

Absolutely love this pram! It’s great for off road and on road! Buy a always looks so happy in it. I love that we can use it as a normal pram or we can use the attachment and use the city to go capsule. It’s in great condition! I have also ran with it a few times and it is comfortable!
Being able just to pull the handle to fold it up is very easy!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$599.00.

Madmamabear

MadmamabearWanniassa 2903, ACT

My Big 4 wheel drive pram lol

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We are so glad to hear that you absolutely LOVE your stroller. Such a versatile stroller!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing device

I bought the baby jogger elite second hand and it’s such an amazing jogger. It’s literally a one arm fold, it’s made of quality materials, has different lock settings for the front wheel, if you want it to lock straight, swivel or move 360.
The sunshade is absolutely huge and has magnetic flaps to keep it open and closed so you can keep an eye on baby, without the flaps moving. Heaps of storage space.
The only thing I would comment on is it’s weight. It’s not super heavy but not lite as a feather either.
I was able to use my infasecure arlo baby capsule via the capsule attachment part. It’s all easy to attach and holds nice and secure.
Love this stroller.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your City Elite! Stroller is so versatile and has so many features!
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Alyce

AlyceFar North Queensland, QLD

Great all round pram!

It sold my husband on the one handed folding but also the Perfect pram for me to push around the farm on rough roads but also great for when I go to town, very smooth and easy to turn.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So happy you love your stroller! City Elite is so versatile!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Elite compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an excellent pram, one star off is due to preference - not performance

As someone who changed 5 prams in 3 years, I can tell you that Baby Jogger City Elite comes as a second-place only to BABY JOGGER CITY MINI GT . The main reason is that they are both very comfortable, practical, easy to clean, great brakes, good looking, easy to store, open and close, have a good amount of storage and available accessories that could fit the pram (both 3rd party and first-party). City Elite is great and easy to manoeuvre, and for those who want to run and push the pram, this is a good choice as it absorbs bumps and it is a pleasure to steer.

Purchased in June 2010 for A$700.00.

airsolaja

oh, yes, let's not forget that canopy! Suggestion: Give your future prams some more colour options ;)

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks for the feedback - I will definitely pass this onto the powers that be!

Kind Regards,
Deb from the Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Mert

MertPerth, WA

Decent

Pretty good pram as a whole but after about 6 months of use the brakes failed from the springs popping out and was about $80 to replace it. Other than that it’s been a good pram, easy to use, easy to pack away and set up just wish it fold into something a bit more compact

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$700.00.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great upgrade from the MiniGT

Previously used the MiniGT and the larger wheels make travel around roughly terrain so much more comfortable and pleasant. The one handed fold is super useful but I wouldnt recommend this unless you planned to get out a lot because it is significantly heavier than the MiniGT. I also used the compatible rain covers and worked a treat.

November 26th 2019 Update: Great pram - 6 years and still in excellent condition

Great all rounder for both the city slicker and the off roader. Couldn't complain about anything. This pram is heavy and bulky so will take up the bulk of the space in your boot.

Purchased in August 2013.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Bagelmama, that is so great to hear that you LOVE your stroller.
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Chloe

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

KLKasked

Hi, I am looking to buy a Baby Jogger City Elite 2. Can you please let me know if the existing Baby Jogger Compact capsule (approx 2 years old) is compatible with the new model pram?
Thank you!

KLK

Sorry I mean the Compact Bassinet. Or the Deluxe Bassinet. Have found both listed as compatible with the City Elite, but no mention of whether they are with the City Elite 2 or not.
Thanks!

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your question. You will need the Mini2/GT2/Elite2 bassinet. You can find this at the link below.

Krystinaasked

Hi Guys,
Have a baby jogger Elite 2017 Model. How do you take off the straps to be able to fit a pram liner? or Can't this be done?

Jess Judd

Hi, did you end up finding out if this can be done? I was just given a pram liner and trying to fit it now

Krystina

No one replied. But it couldn’t be done. I had to get a new one made instead with clip buttons. So annoying. Least I can use the first one with my select so not all was lost.

Jess Judd

Ah thanks for letting me know. I’ll stop trying haha

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) A$899.00
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid