Ok,so let's start with the positives:
It rides very smoothly and is easy to maneuver with one hand. It will also fit tall toddlers better than most other prams.
On the negative:
- available bassinets are VERY narrow, and my bub had outgrown at about 3 months.
- whilst the seat lies almost flat, 3 months is much to early to put a baby in a forward facing position. I ended up buying a second hand pram with large bassinet and reversible infant seat to use instead.
- when my daughter reached the age of wanting to sit forward facing (8 months), th...
Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $899.00.
Questions & Answers
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.
1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?
2. Which adapters are needed?
Many thanks in advance!
I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?
This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.
I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.
|Category||3-Wheel Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months|
|Max User Weight||34 kg|
|Bassinet Compatible||Yes (Sold Separately)|
|Capsule Compatible||Yes, with addition of adapters|
|Features||Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension|
|Replaced by||Baby Jogger City Elite 2|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.