Baby Jogger City Elite

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Mert

MertPerth, WA

Decent

Pretty good pram as a whole but after about 6 months of use the brakes failed from the springs popping out and was about $80 to replace it. Other than that it’s been a good pram, easy to use, easy to pack away and set up just wish it fold into something a bit more compact

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for $700.00.

Safety
See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid