Baby Jogger City Elite

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an excellent pram, one star off is due to preference - not performance

As someone who changed 5 prams in 3 years, I can tell you that Baby Jogger City Elite comes as a second-place only to BABY JOGGER CITY MINI GT . The main reason is that they are both very comfortable, practical, easy to clean, great brakes, good looking, easy to store, open and close, have a good amount of storage and available accessories that could fit the pram (both 3rd party and first-party). City Elite is great and easy to manoeuvre, and for those who want to run and push the pram, this is a good choice as it absorbs bumps and it is a pleasure to steer.

Purchased in June 2010 for $700.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
airsolaja

oh, yes, let's not forget that canopy! Suggestion: Give your future prams some more colour options ;)

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks for the feedback - I will definitely pass this onto the powers that be!

Kind Regards,
Deb from the Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great upgrade from the MiniGT

Previously used the MiniGT and the larger wheels make travel around roughly terrain so much more comfortable and pleasant. The one handed fold is super useful but I wouldnt recommend this unless you planned to get out a lot because it is significantly heavier than the MiniGT. I also used the compatible rain covers and worked a treat.

November 26th 2019 Update: Great pram - 6 years and still in excellent condition

Great all rounder for both the city slicker and the off roader. Couldn't complain about anything. This pram is heavy and bulky so will take up the bulk of the space in your boot.

Purchased in August 2013.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Bagelmama, that is so great to hear that you LOVE your stroller.
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid