Baby Jogger City Elite

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Wentil

WentilPerth, WA

A fantastic pram from newborn to 4

I purchased this pram new when my baby was born. We used it with a Maxi Cosi capsule for the first four months then moved him into the pram. From day one he loved it.

My son is now 4.5years old and still goes in his pram for long walks. Last week he even fell asleep in it. I would recommend this to any family with an active lifestyle. We purchased the travel bag and have taken it on several overseas holidays where it has been great. It packs down very easily for travel. Over the years we have also taken it off road, to the beach and walking our dogs to the park most days. It has never let us down and is still in great condition.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Rosey Posey

Rosey PoseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram

We bought baby jogger city elite three wheels year 2017. We loveD it, easy to fold, easy to use, easy to manoeuvre especially in small spaces. It suits us as we love to walk long distances. Good for running as well. Never had a problem with the pram

Purchased in November 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Ashley Craig

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Great product, plenty of room, comfortable

We purchased this pram as our child is a little on the larger side. The size and comfort of this pram is amazing! We purchased the special 10th edition and it’s the best thing we have purchased brand new! My child loves getting into the pram. It’s easy to erect and fits easily in the boot of our Nissan x-trail leaving plenty of room for other things. The pram is not the lightest but it’s not too heavy to get in and out regularly. Very smooth to push.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for $599.00.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Elite compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Rebecca

RebeccaGippsland, VIC

The best stroller

Purchased in September 2019.

Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it!!

Absolutely love this pram! It’s great for off road and on road! Buy a always looks so happy in it. I love that we can use it as a normal pram or we can use the attachment and use the city to go capsule. It’s in great condition! I have also ran with it a few times and it is comfortable!
Being able just to pull the handle to fold it up is very easy!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $599.00.

Madmamabear

MadmamabearWanniassa 2903, ACT

My Big 4 wheel drive pram lol

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We are so glad to hear that you absolutely LOVE your stroller. Such a versatile stroller!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing device

I bought the baby jogger elite second hand and it’s such an amazing jogger. It’s literally a one arm fold, it’s made of quality materials, has different lock settings for the front wheel, if you want it to lock straight, swivel or move 360.
The sunshade is absolutely huge and has magnetic flaps to keep it open and closed so you can keep an eye on baby, without the flaps moving. Heaps of storage space.
The only thing I would comment on is it’s weight. It’s not super heavy but not lite as a feather either.
I was able to use my infasecure arlo baby capsule via the capsule attachment part. It’s all easy to attach and holds nice and secure.
Love this stroller.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your City Elite! Stroller is so versatile and has so many features!
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Alyce

AlyceFar North Queensland, QLD

Great all round pram!

It sold my husband on the one handed folding but also the Perfect pram for me to push around the farm on rough roads but also great for when I go to town, very smooth and easy to turn.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So happy you love your stroller! City Elite is so versatile!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid