Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite (page 2 of 10)

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Judidee

Judidee

Strong as an ox

I love this pram. It goes over uneven surfaces like it's nothing. Its a dream to push and manoeuvre. I love all the accessories you could get for it. I love the adjustable handle height. I love the easy fold-down. It doesn't have as much under pram storage as my old pram. But when you're a mum, you figure out ways around this. Totally worth it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to mums who don't feel up to the task of lifting the bulky pram into the car boot though.

Rebecca M

Rebecca MCanberra

What an upgrade !

I had purchased a second hand Bugaboo cameleon and hated it. It was dodgy, couldn’t get over hills, and sucked up all our boot space. This is the exact opposite. The pram folds up and done one handed, has a side clip to make it flatter if need be, and survives interstate domestic flights! Only gripe is that the seat doesn’t fully go straight so if baby wants to look forward she does get annoyed at times.

Coral

CoralPerth

Perfect for growing baby

One of the reasons I bought the baby jogger - elite was so we could use it from birth to 4 years of age. It’s so easy to set up and put away- just one quick pull and it’s folded up and into the car it goes.
The wheels make it great for going on a loose gravel track and easy to take around the neighbourhood.
It looks great and has lots of attachments you can buy but for this reason it can be a money pit once you add a coffee cup holder etc.
The only down sides are it is quite heavy and hard to get into small spaces in a cafe.
It doesn’t have a huge amount of storage but enough for a small shop or big nappy bag.
Highly recommend this pram, it is durable, well made and stylish.

Petria

PetriaPort pirie

Amazing pram for country living and traveling

We love this pram! Had it since 2014 and we can easily fit two kids even tho we have the skateboard too. We just took it to Europe for a month with two kids sitting happily inside and the big wheels were perfect for Italian cobbled streets.
Country roads also great with this pram. We just love it!

Brooke

BrookeSacramento

Bulky

The stroller is great it’s kinda. Bulky and hard to store ,but it is great when out of town,hiking or if your one to go jogging It’s easy to take up and down. I’m pretty happy with it. I think if it was more compacted it would be better. I’m pretty happy with the build quality overall.

Hbuck

Hbuck

Great pram

This pram is fairly easy to manoeuvre although the wheels are quite wide at the back so it can be difficult to to get through tight spaces. It seems quite roomy and comfortable. It is a little heavy to lift into the car once folded as compared to other prams.

Adam

AdamBallarat

Good but heavy

Laura K.

Laura K.Taroom

Love it, best investment

Love it, so easy to manoeuvre over any terrain. Foam filled tyres mean no punctures. Baby loves to be in pram. Easy one hand fold. Can be bulky for shopping centre use (but that is minimal for us). Is a very stabile pram with large seat for toddler or can be used from birth. Very easy to clean!!

Gbanger

GbangerMornington Peninsula

My favorite pram

Ive had 4 prams now and the city elite is by far my favorite. So ridiculously easy to maneuver you could steer it with 1 finger. Simple pull of the handle on the seat and it folds up quickly and compact enough. I regretfully sold my first city elite i owned but will definitely be buying another. Only down side for me with this pram is that it doesn't come in a double.

Barb

BarbLogan

Love my new pram

I love this pram! It's easy to stroll around and very comfy for baby. The pram is quite heavy and I find it difficult to fold and put it into the car. It's perfect for going to the park and love the fact that hood is extra long for better shade. Overall very happy with pram and the quality.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Great investment

Emma

Emma

Baby Jogger City Elite

Great pram, never once regretted my purchase. Is comfortable both for the child and person pushing it. Also the top window in the hood and the side windows are a great feature.
This is easy and quick to fold and the wheels come off to make even smaller. Also easy to find a sale/discount

R S

R SMelbourne

Perfect stroller, easy to drive!

This stroller is really easy to maneuver and control, you can literally drive it with one hand.
Easy to fold and put in the boot. Opens up easily, and simple steps to lock the stroller.
Ample storage basket under the stroller, and plenty of slots to put bottles and other things near the handle.
Adjustable handle .

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great upgrade from the MiniGT

Previously used the MiniGT and the larger wheels make travel around roughly terrain so much more comfortable and pleasant. The one handed fold is super useful but I wouldnt recommend this unless you planned to get out a lot because it is significantly heavier than the MiniGT. I also used the compatible rain covers and worked a treat.

November 26th 2019 Update: Great pram - 6 years and still in excellent condition

Great all rounder for both the city slicker and the off roader. Couldn't complain about anything. This pram is heavy and bulky so will take up the bulk of the space in your boot.

Purchased in August 2013.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Bagelmama, that is so great to hear that you LOVE your stroller.
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Corissa

CorissaNewcastle

Love how easy it is

I love this pram. Easy to fold, can go anywhere with it and super easy to push. I have used it for my first child and now using it on my second child although with a $1000 price tag it hasn't lasted as well as I thought. One side of pram has stopped clicking so has become unsafe until I get it fixed.

Sally

Sallymelbourne

Good sturdy pram

We bought this pram 6 years ago. We found the pram very sturdy, best feature was the pump up tyres not hard plastic ones and could use one hand to collapse the hold thing. It had nice little features like peekaboo window with magnets and the foot rest could be put up or down. This pram does have downfalls though. It has a tiny under basket, nothing comes with the pram; you have to buy belly bar, food tray and rain and sun shade seperately, you can't add a second seat and this pram got easily sun damaged and looked awful. Overall pretty happy with it but not worth the $800 for pram and another $150 for extras.

Kate

KateRozelle

Exercise partner for mother and comfort for baby

I am very happy with the purchase of Baby Jogger. It is designed to be on the go and get to exercise with the baby. It does what it says and it is very easy to maneuver. The hood is great and generous and the baby is always in the shade.I try to walk everyday and do a bay run, weather permitting, it is not easy to get in shape after the baby and the Baby Jogger is helping me to reach my exercise goals with less of an effort.

erin

erinadelaide

Excellent pusher!

Soooo happy with the baby jogger city elite. It's so easy to manoeuvre. can handle any terrain. i love how big the hood is.
It's very easy to fold down.
I think it looks incredibly stylish.
Definitely worth the money. I also love that it has a high weight limit as my children are both big boys.

Shereew

ShereewHunter Region, NSW

Awesome & worth the money.

Very stylish easy to manoeuvre. I walked a lot when Bub was born and wanted something to take me on all terrains, even the beach. After years of good use still as good as new. Highly recommended. There is an attachment for newbies that fits on top but I found that unnecessary. Bought rain cover and mosquito net.

Cat fan

Cat fantorquay

Very good pram

We have found this pram to be durable, reliable and not just a little stylish! A joy to push and it eats up the most uneven terrain with ease. Highly recommended! Baby loves the pram as much as we do and we also bought the gliderboard for our elder daughter which she loves. Also very easy to fold and unfold and can do this one handed whilst still holding baby.

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Chloe

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

KLKasked

Hi, I am looking to buy a Baby Jogger City Elite 2. Can you please let me know if the existing Baby Jogger Compact capsule (approx 2 years old) is compatible with the new model pram?
Thank you!

KLK

Sorry I mean the Compact Bassinet. Or the Deluxe Bassinet. Have found both listed as compatible with the City Elite, but no mention of whether they are with the City Elite 2 or not.
Thanks!

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your question. You will need the Mini2/GT2/Elite2 bassinet. You can find this at the link below.

Krystinaasked

Hi Guys,
Have a baby jogger Elite 2017 Model. How do you take off the straps to be able to fit a pram liner? or Can't this be done?

Jess Judd

Hi, did you end up finding out if this can be done? I was just given a pram liner and trying to fit it now

Krystina

No one replied. But it couldn’t be done. I had to get a new one made instead with clip buttons. So annoying. Least I can use the first one with my select so not all was lost.

Jess Judd

Ah thanks for letting me know. I’ll stop trying haha

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) A$899.00
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid