Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite (page 2 of 3)

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

A great pram for tall kids!

Kel.J

Kel.JMelbourne

Great for outdoors

Great outdoor pram. Love the wheels as they don't need pumping, suspension is great, pram maneuvers easily one handed, great parent console, sunshade has excellent coverage and seat wipes easily. The cons are wheels too wide for shops, storage hard to get too and pram is heavy. Had pram for over 4 years and haven't had any issues. Use it mainly for walking as it frustrates me when shopping. Great pram for outdoors but I also own a 4 wheel pram for shopping and a stroller. My nearly 5 year old still fits the Elite comfortably.

Mrsrye

MrsryePerth

Very happy with this pram as our walking/jogging pram

S N

S NSA

Great all rounder

Has it's moments

Tycoon
Tycoon
Macca

MaccaAU

Almost a year and still going great!

I love my baby jogger city elite, I had the maxi cosy capsule attached to it, it's been very roomy for my little one to lay flat and rest, just bought a belly bar, i love that you can take it anywhere like on the beach. couldn't fault this pram, money well spent here!
All terrain wheels
Not the best to take shopping, bit bulky

dsheppard

dsheppardSydney, NSW

Great Stoller

After a lot of research at looking around we bought this stroller for our first child. Everything works well and is well placed. It is super easy to fold up and fits in the back of our Ford Fiesta with a bit of room left for groceries. The basket in the bottom is a little small and hard to get to, but does the job.
Easy to fold, stable and sturdy
Bottom basket is a little small

Rebecca Senyard

Rebecca SenyardSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Pram every mother needs!

I LOVE my Baby Jogger City Elite pram. It has so many features, but not enough to overwhelm the newest mum. I love the easy break feature near the handle, I love the handle can be raised higher or lower for grandparents or friends to use at ease, I LOVE the larger canopy which acts as a great rain protector or sun protector but the best feature of all is it's easy collapse feature. I can have bub in one arm and hurl the pram into the boot at once. Yes, it is heavier than the City Mini but it is more sturdier and we did buy it so we could purchase the toddler attachment seat, which unfortunately has been recalled.
Easy to collapse and put up
Can no longer get the attachable toddler seat as of October 2011

Emma B

Emma BQld, 4053

Love it! Would buy again over other prams on the market

After months of searching for the right pram I am so happy we chose the city elite. It is sturdy, comfortable for baby, attractive looking and easy to fold. It has a quality feel to it that other prams lack. We bought the bassinet too, which was invaluable when my baby was a new born.
It's sturdiness and ease to manage
It is big, but it hasn't really effected us. Heavy to lift, especially after a c-section!

Nicky8300
Nicky8300

Ive been looking at this one and since its a bigger pram am wondering if its a bit harder to get through some doors or around corners, or where there no problems with that?

smoo
smoo

I find that there is no problems with moving around corners or through doors. There are the occasional doorways that you wont fit through (also suppermarket checkouts) but almost every other pram I have seen have the same problem!!

stella55

How easy is getting this pram in he boot of a car? I have the Valco rebel q pram and that fills the boot space of our
Honda HRV. Hard then doing the grocery shop.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Great pram! perfect for my needs.

Belle
Belle

Could you please share the website where you bought the baby jogger from US? Thanks

hjg0883QLD, 4575

Great pram

LFD_2012
LFD_2012

Email the Amazing Baby Co (the company who imports Baby Jogger into Australia) with your concern about the toddler seat recall. They offered a friend of mine some money towards a two-seater Baby Jogger pram as compensation.

stella55

Any idea why there was a recal?

Ulrika

UlrikaAU

Excellent quality pram

hans32

hans32QLD, 4005

Fantastic walking pram!

dannystopp

dannystoppMelbourne

Great Pram.. but now no toddler seat

I did love this pram and when i brought it i was told you could get a todder seat, but am now unable to, leaving me having to buy another pram. Up until then i was happy with the pram and i do a lot of all terrain power walking and it never faulters.

Baby jogger think that bringing out the city select was a way of doing away with the city elite needing a toddler seat. i have brought and give away the city select as it was the biggest piece of garbage i had ever brought
Great on all terrain, great for shopping
No toddler seat

mummaj

mummajAU

I love this stroller, but its a shame there is no toddler attachment anymore.

Find out how Baby Jogger City Elite compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Easy to fold up, great size seat!

ma4cox

ma4cox

• Selected Review

Wonderful pram, pity about the toddler seat recall :(

NaomiMc

NaomiMcWA, 6055

Amazing! But no more toddler seat

Renae_Burns

Renae_BurnsAU

Quick and easy folds flat

Folds with one pull and folds flat. light , easy to push. love that the canopy longer than most prams which is perfect for walking to stop sun in bubbas eyes.
That it folds flat and easy to fold.
Basket hard to get into when bubs in it.

Not Perfect but is the Best!

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid