Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite (page 2 of 5)

• Suitable for Running Yes (8) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Bree3922

Bree3922Cowes

Best pram I've owned

The baby jogger city Elite is easy and quick to fold/unfold. The big hood is great for keeping the sun out. The storage basket could be bigger but overall very happy with the pram. The big wheels make it easy to manoeuvre over uneven surfaces making it great for off road walking.

jules_rules10

jules_rules10Brisbane

Versatile and sturdy pram

This is a quality pram which can handle any terrain. It has great suspension and is so easy to manoeuvre even with just one hand. I can also easily fold and unfold the pram with one hand which makes it a breeze to use. Very happy with this pram. The Maxi Cosi capsule fits nicely into this pram with adaptors and the bug cover and rain cover are designed to fit quite well onto the pram.

Rach W

Rach WMount Barker

Love our pram!

We love this pram, we live in a country town so our sidewalks are not as smooth as the city. This pram is excellent for taking our bub out and about!
There is loads of space, it’s comfortable for bub with a lay back option for nap times.
Only downfall is the front wheel, it tends to be hard to steer at times.

JAM

JAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!!!

I have used this pram for all 3 of my kids! It manoeuvres brilliantly and folds up really quick and easily. Lots of little pockets and zips to hold everything. Best of all..the material of the whole pram is one piece (apart from canopy) so it comes off quite easily and can be machine washed! Mine is nearly 8 years old and looks brand new! Love, love this pram. Great investment

Maz

MazNewcastle NSW

Great Pram

After searching all types and sizes, settled on Jogger City Elite. Very easy to fold compared to some others which I just could not operate. Very easy to push and manoeuvre. Inside some shops a little difficult, however they do insist on putting objects in the isles. I only have a small car so it takes up all of the boot. My baby seems very happy sleeping in the bassinet of the pram, lots of room so I should get a few months use yet.

Kat H

Kat HSouth West, WA

Beautiful Pram

Incredibly light and easy to manoeuvre, fantastic for jogging (I skate with mine), the bigger wheels make it better for all terrain. Very easy to use Bub can go from laying down to sitting upright using one strap, the fabric is great, beautiful big shade hood, lots of air vents with convenient magnetic things to hold it in place. Only down side baby can only face away from you and the basket is a bit on the small side but for the ease of use it's worth the trade off. VERY easy to fold and get in and out of car!

jovialjames

jovialjames

very well made

I really like this jogger it is fast and easy to steer. It was great value and we both like to use it, it has been reliable so far and sitll looks great, we are very happy with it. I would recommend this to a friend and I wont be selling it.

Rory

RoryAU

Durable and safe

Very good For tall and short parent because of the handle which is adjustable. Very smooth to move and operate. Easy to fold and open but a little strength is needed as with all prams. Managed to survive two flights without getting mangled or scratched,

The only down side is the under compartment which is hard to get your nappy bag in and out off. We switched to a slim back pack and travel light when going out with baby.

MAJ

MAJMelbourne

Greatest Pram Ever!

I honestly can't explain my love for this pram. It is sturdy, easy to fold and maneuver, and looks great. Only problem is that the wheels are quite large so I sometimes bump into things. Nothing a bit of practice can't fix though. Also, the footrest is adjustable so it's great for newborns

Fran

FranWOODRIDGE, QLD 4114

Easy to use.

This is the 3rd pram I've bought since the birth of my son last year august and I find this pram so much easier to use its so lite it can be a pain at times putting it up but easy to put down it has safety clips on the side but in case you for get to clip these there is another safety clip which stops the pram from collapsing so I feel it is very safe in many ways.

Nikki

NikkiMelbourne

Great pram with a huge weight capacity

Great pram with an increadible weight capacity. Fantastic pram to be able to use till the child is 30kgs. Love the fold. No removing seats. Takes up little boot space. Large hood makes it ideal. Adaptors available for capsules. Great colour choices. Large wheels make it great for off-road & exploring.

Lofty House

Lofty HouseMelbourne

Stable and Flexible

This wide (just makes it through doorways inside) and easy to push, due to its large wheels and free wheeling caster front wheel makes for pleasurable outings as a family. Storage is good, wheel lock easy to flick on/off and adjustable handle are highlight features. Folding is simple with just a pull on a single strap and it's collapsed, great!

Will R

Will RSydney, NSW

Awesome. 10/10

Daily use over all types of terrain. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase

Wide range of comfortable inserts available to buy. Practical purchase and isn't cheaply built. Brake is easy to use and lock in.

Extremely easy to fold up and pack away into boot of car. Light enough that the wife has no problems hauling it in and out everywhere. Ample space in the bottom of the pram. Solidly built. Even though it packs away easy, when setup, it never seems flimsy or like it would fold up itself.

Grip on handle bar is a plus. Reclines for baby to rest / baby to sit up. The pram hood comes down to a good point to block out sun plus there a peep holes from top.

Highly recommend purchasing this.

Jessie

Jessie

Hardy, sturdy, safe, reliable pram! The four-wheel-drive of prams.

Very easy to push and navigate. Easy to fold flat and carry. Not too heavy to lift. After owning and trialing a few different prams, I have fallen in love with my Baby Jogger a City Elite and have since purchased the Baby Jogger GT Double pram also. My Elite is very smooth and easy to push with excellent suspension. The large foam-filled tyres give the pram a smooth glide and punctures aren't an issue. This pram is built for larger kids too, so can be used way past the newborn stage. The seat is large and comfortable and the sunshade comes all the way foward, offering lots of cover. The City Elite is excellent for walking long distances and is easy to push on most terrains.

Lady Kate

Lady KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Baby Jogger City Elite! It's never let me down.

Beck

BeckRockhampton

Best pram!

This pram is easy to maneuver with one hand (great for when you also have a toddler who wants to walk and a baby). Can be folded with one hand (a little heavy to load into the car one handed) and cam be unfolded with one hand if needed. Fits through standard doorways. Some checkouts can be an issue.
The lay back of the seat to nearly 180 is excellent for newborns.
Excellent wheels for going to the park. You don't get bogged.
I would buy this pram again
bought for first baby in 2012 and is still going. Used for number 2 also. And if I had to buy another pram I would buy this one.

Lanky

LankyThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent so compact, yet has the bigger wheels to get over the toughest terrain

Bought in 2012 It's very easy to manoeuvre, adjustable handle for taller people. It is very compact, just press a lever on each wheel and they all come off for even better storage. Large wheels are great for uneven ground. Build quality is excellent, this is our second child in it and we love it. We also have the capsule that clips to the front which is great for a new born. We are still using ours in April 2017

Chrystal

ChrystalPerth

Love this - best baby purchase

We love how easy his pram is to fold down. Also how durable it is. We take it camping with us. Over the beach sand (not too boggy) tough corrugated roads and gravel. Wherever and whenever. It folds quite far back, not completely flat but almost. He sun shade is amazing as well. It goes really far forward and makes it nice and dark in there. Loved the magnetic flaps on the hood cover as well so we can check on Bub without waking her with noisy Velcro

Torq102

Torq102AU

A great pram...but measure your boot space first!

cmari

cmariMelbourne

Excellent BUT be aware it is quite wide which can be awakward

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid