Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite (page 3 of 10)

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Johnzy

JohnzyWickham

Great pram

Great pram easy to push but I do find it is a little bit heavy when folded but every easy to fold down the big shade hood is great bit where I live it can make the child more hotter . It was a all round great pram just wish you can have another seat to it.

Bree3922

Bree3922Cowes

Best pram I've owned

The baby jogger city Elite is easy and quick to fold/unfold. The big hood is great for keeping the sun out. The storage basket could be bigger but overall very happy with the pram. The big wheels make it easy to manoeuvre over uneven surfaces making it great for off road walking.

jules_rules10

jules_rules10Brisbane

Versatile and sturdy pram

This is a quality pram which can handle any terrain. It has great suspension and is so easy to manoeuvre even with just one hand. I can also easily fold and unfold the pram with one hand which makes it a breeze to use. Very happy with this pram. The Maxi Cosi capsule fits nicely into this pram with adaptors and the bug cover and rain cover are designed to fit quite well onto the pram.

Rach W

Rach WMount Barker

Love our pram!

We love this pram, we live in a country town so our sidewalks are not as smooth as the city. This pram is excellent for taking our bub out and about!
There is loads of space, it’s comfortable for bub with a lay back option for nap times.
Only downfall is the front wheel, it tends to be hard to steer at times.

JAM

JAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!!!

I have used this pram for all 3 of my kids! It manoeuvres brilliantly and folds up really quick and easily. Lots of little pockets and zips to hold everything. Best of all..the material of the whole pram is one piece (apart from canopy) so it comes off quite easily and can be machine washed! Mine is nearly 8 years old and looks brand new! Love, love this pram. Great investment

Maz

MazNewcastle NSW

Great Pram

After searching all types and sizes, settled on Jogger City Elite. Very easy to fold compared to some others which I just could not operate. Very easy to push and manoeuvre. Inside some shops a little difficult, however they do insist on putting objects in the isles. I only have a small car so it takes up all of the boot. My baby seems very happy sleeping in the bassinet of the pram, lots of room so I should get a few months use yet.

Kat H

Kat HSouth West, WA

Beautiful Pram

Incredibly light and easy to manoeuvre, fantastic for jogging (I skate with mine), the bigger wheels make it better for all terrain. Very easy to use Bub can go from laying down to sitting upright using one strap, the fabric is great, beautiful big shade hood, lots of air vents with convenient magnetic things to hold it in place. Only down side baby can only face away from you and the basket is a bit on the small side but for the ease of use it's worth the trade off. VERY easy to fold and get in and out of car!

billie

billieRavenshoe

To big for shopping and cafes

This pram is perfect for outdoors but dont take it to the shops its a pain in the butt. Takes up too much space when your trying to sit down and have lunch or a coffee and the storage basket is way too small, i wish i never spend so much on a pram that is limited to where you can take it

jovialjames

jovialjames

very well made

I really like this jogger it is fast and easy to steer. It was great value and we both like to use it, it has been reliable so far and sitll looks great, we are very happy with it. I would recommend this to a friend and I wont be selling it.

Rory

RoryAU

Durable and safe

Very good For tall and short parent because of the handle which is adjustable. Very smooth to move and operate. Easy to fold and open but a little strength is needed as with all prams. Managed to survive two flights without getting mangled or scratched,

The only down side is the under compartment which is hard to get your nappy bag in and out off. We switched to a slim back pack and travel light when going out with baby.

sarah

sarahWerribee

Great all round pram.

This pram was great to push, had a huge hood, the fold was very easy and the quality was great.
For a tall person this would be the perfect pram, but for myself i am 5 foot 4, i felt like this pram was huge and hard to push around shopping centres. It was great for off the path walking and didn't take up too much boot space.

MAJ

MAJMelbourne

Greatest Pram Ever!

I honestly can't explain my love for this pram. It is sturdy, easy to fold and maneuver, and looks great. Only problem is that the wheels are quite large so I sometimes bump into things. Nothing a bit of practice can't fix though. Also, the footrest is adjustable so it's great for newborns

Fran

FranWOODRIDGE, QLD 4114

Easy to use.

This is the 3rd pram I've bought since the birth of my son last year august and I find this pram so much easier to use its so lite it can be a pain at times putting it up but easy to put down it has safety clips on the side but in case you for get to clip these there is another safety clip which stops the pram from collapsing so I feel it is very safe in many ways.

Catherine

CatherineMelbourne

Loved it... until is broke after 2 years

Loved this pram was amazing to fold and great to use and super smooth. Unfortunately it broke after two years and the folding mechanism isn't covered by a warranty after 1 year. I would have expected more from a pram that cost nearly $1000. To replace the mechanism is around $200 and it might not even fix the issue. Disappointing overall

Rocky14

Rocky14

Great, hard wearing pram

We got ours third hand and its still a great working pram. Very durable. Used it with newborn bub too. Its pretty easy to fold up and down; just need to make sure front wheel is swivelled in for easy car boot storage. It can go off road and is easy to use. Bit big to manoeuvre through shops, but we've managed fine. Bub is now 2yrs and still riding in it! Ppl say the storage underneath is too small for baby bag. We just put ours on top of the pram up by the hood and its fine; never tipped over. I'd recommend it

Jode

Jode

I have used this pram repeatedly for almost 5 years and it is still sturdy and maneuvers perfectly.

I have used this pram repeatedly for almost 5 years with a new born to a 4 year old and it is still sturdy and maneuvers perfectly. It's easy to fold away and perfect to walk/run with - great for if you need to go off the foot path too.

Nikki

NikkiMelbourne

Great pram with a huge weight capacity

Great pram with an increadible weight capacity. Fantastic pram to be able to use till the child is 30kgs. Love the fold. No removing seats. Takes up little boot space. Large hood makes it ideal. Adaptors available for capsules. Great colour choices. Large wheels make it great for off-road & exploring.

Lofty House

Lofty HouseMelbourne

Stable and Flexible

This wide (just makes it through doorways inside) and easy to push, due to its large wheels and free wheeling caster front wheel makes for pleasurable outings as a family. Storage is good, wheel lock easy to flick on/off and adjustable handle are highlight features. Folding is simple with just a pull on a single strap and it's collapsed, great!

Emma

Emma

Great stroller

Great stroller for small cars, I have a corolla hatch and this fits in with only taking one wheel off no worries. We have taken this overseas twice also with no problems checking into fragile items.
This is great to push, easy to go around corners and looks great. I love to see my baby through the top window, and it lets in extra light!
This is really big in stores and hard to get down aisles, I would recommend if shopping is your thing to get the mini version, However I personally still love this and would buy again if needing another pram for some reason
Also the after-sale service from baby jogger is great!

Will R

Will RSydney, NSW

Awesome. 10/10

Daily use over all types of terrain. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase

Wide range of comfortable inserts available to buy. Practical purchase and isn't cheaply built. Brake is easy to use and lock in.

Extremely easy to fold up and pack away into boot of car. Light enough that the wife has no problems hauling it in and out everywhere. Ample space in the bottom of the pram. Solidly built. Even though it packs away easy, when setup, it never seems flimsy or like it would fold up itself.

Grip on handle bar is a plus. Reclines for baby to rest / baby to sit up. The pram hood comes down to a good point to block out sun plus there a peep holes from top.

Highly recommend purchasing this.

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Chloe

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

KLKasked

Hi, I am looking to buy a Baby Jogger City Elite 2. Can you please let me know if the existing Baby Jogger Compact capsule (approx 2 years old) is compatible with the new model pram?
Thank you!

KLK

Sorry I mean the Compact Bassinet. Or the Deluxe Bassinet. Have found both listed as compatible with the City Elite, but no mention of whether they are with the City Elite 2 or not.
Thanks!

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your question. You will need the Mini2/GT2/Elite2 bassinet. You can find this at the link below.

Krystinaasked

Hi Guys,
Have a baby jogger Elite 2017 Model. How do you take off the straps to be able to fit a pram liner? or Can't this be done?

Jess Judd

Hi, did you end up finding out if this can be done? I was just given a pram liner and trying to fit it now

Krystina

No one replied. But it couldn’t be done. I had to get a new one made instead with clip buttons. So annoying. Least I can use the first one with my select so not all was lost.

Jess Judd

Ah thanks for letting me know. I’ll stop trying haha

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) A$899.00
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid