Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite (page 4 of 10)

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Lauren

Lauren

Almost perfect

Jessie

Jessie

Hardy, sturdy, safe, reliable pram! The four-wheel-drive of prams.

Very easy to push and navigate. Easy to fold flat and carry. Not too heavy to lift. After owning and trialing a few different prams, I have fallen in love with my Baby Jogger a City Elite and have since purchased the Baby Jogger GT Double pram also. My Elite is very smooth and easy to push with excellent suspension. The large foam-filled tyres give the pram a smooth glide and punctures aren't an issue. This pram is built for larger kids too, so can be used way past the newborn stage. The seat is large and comfortable and the sunshade comes all the way foward, offering lots of cover. The City Elite is excellent for walking long distances and is easy to push on most terrains.

Brieb

Brieb

Good for ruggard areas

We bought this pram as we live in an area without paved footpaths. Its excellent for that purpose and is a great pram for running, but for going into town its way too big (we bought a cheapy stroller for that) its also heavy to put in and out of the car. Our bubs sits oddly in it as it seems to sag in the bum section so his legs are higher, slightly. Its a great pram for sturdiness and its pretty indestructible, we havent been that gentle with ours and its survived well. Reccommend as a jogging or park pram, hard work taking it to the supermarket because of its size.

Lady Kate

Lady KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Baby Jogger City Elite! It's never let me down.

Beck

BeckRockhampton

Best pram!

This pram is easy to maneuver with one hand (great for when you also have a toddler who wants to walk and a baby). Can be folded with one hand (a little heavy to load into the car one handed) and cam be unfolded with one hand if needed. Fits through standard doorways. Some checkouts can be an issue.
The lay back of the seat to nearly 180 is excellent for newborns.
Excellent wheels for going to the park. You don't get bogged.
I would buy this pram again
bought for first baby in 2012 and is still going. Used for number 2 also. And if I had to buy another pram I would buy this one.

Lanky

LankyThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent so compact, yet has the bigger wheels to get over the toughest terrain

Bought in 2012 It's very easy to manoeuvre, adjustable handle for taller people. It is very compact, just press a lever on each wheel and they all come off for even better storage. Large wheels are great for uneven ground. Build quality is excellent, this is our second child in it and we love it. We also have the capsule that clips to the front which is great for a new born. We are still using ours in April 2017

Cassie

CassieBrisbane

Great closing mechanism and able to buy adapters to affix a baby capsule

We used to have a Steelcraft. Definitely prefer the Baby Jogger - it is lighter, easy to carry and easy to close (you can do it with one hand) and we bought adapters so that our baby capsule (a Maxi Cosi) could affix directly onto the pram. The baby could go seamlessly from the car to pram without being woken.
My only issue with the pram is that it does not have much storage capacity underneath.
We are happy with the quality and build of the pram.

Chrystal

ChrystalPerth

Love this - best baby purchase

We love how easy his pram is to fold down. Also how durable it is. We take it camping with us. Over the beach sand (not too boggy) tough corrugated roads and gravel. Wherever and whenever. It folds quite far back, not completely flat but almost. He sun shade is amazing as well. It goes really far forward and makes it nice and dark in there. Loved the magnetic flaps on the hood cover as well so we can check on Bub without waking her with noisy Velcro

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

Consider your lifestyle - Perfect pram for the outdoors!

missymays

missymays

Well built and easy to push

A great pram for tall kids!

Tahl

TahlLucknow

Brakes no longer work!!

I really did love my baby jogger city elite until slowly my brakes stopped working!! :( :( they dont lock at all now so its quite dangerous. I cant seem to find replacement parts. Disappointed. Has anyone had the same problem? I do however like how easy the pram is to manouver and the quick fold.

Kel.J

Kel.JMelbourne

Great for outdoors

Great outdoor pram. Love the wheels as they don't need pumping, suspension is great, pram maneuvers easily one handed, great parent console, sunshade has excellent coverage and seat wipes easily. The cons are wheels too wide for shops, storage hard to get too and pram is heavy. Had pram for over 4 years and haven't had any issues. Use it mainly for walking as it frustrates me when shopping. Great pram for outdoors but I also own a 4 wheel pram for shopping and a stroller. My nearly 5 year old still fits the Elite comfortably.

Torq102

Torq102AU

A great pram...but measure your boot space first!

cmari

cmariMelbourne

Excellent BUT be aware it is quite wide which can be awakward

Mrsrye

MrsryePerth

Very happy with this pram as our walking/jogging pram

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Too heavy

I used this pram for 3 months before selling it. Cons: heavy! Way too heavy to get in and out of car frequently. Only forward facing, not great for babies under 5 months who need to see a parent for reassurance. Basket is almost inaccessible when pram is in full recline.
Pros: big hood, easy to manoeuvre.

Best suited for a toddler, and kept as a pram for walking around your local area. Not suited for babies and lifting in and out of cars

Aspen

Aspen

I am pretty much obsessed with this stroller

I have the 2015 model. It has taken every single terrain thrown at it. It is heavy, but this has meant I have actual muscle tone now!!! It is easy to wash the seat. It even can go on the bus, it is a bit big sure, but it has never been an issue yet. I swear that it has helped me loose almost all my extra pounds lol. It lets me walk on any type of surface, grass, gravel, mud, (packed sand not loose sand - loose sand works just not when loaded with child and all the luggage that goes with it). uneven pavements, any terrain you can think off we have taken it with this. If a bike can go on that terrain so can this stroller. Which was the biggest requirement for me.

Karls

KarlsAvoca beach

Such a good pram! dream to fold

This pram wasn't my first choice. My partner wanted a sportier pram, and I originally hated the look of the baby jogger. God, after 3 and a half years with it, plus working in a baby shop myself, I am so glad we ended up purchasing this!!! It folds and unfolds so easy, that is the best part, no parts to put together and doesn't take up your entire car boot. The material is cool and keeps bub cooler, the 3 pockets up the top of the pram are a lifesaver for phone/coin and wallet. The wheels are amazing - we have used ours so much and we have never had to replace a tyre. The only downer - the basket at the bottom is way too small, baby jogger need to make this bigger and more accessible and sizeable and they would have the perfect product!

rainsoft.001

rainsoft.001Sydney, NSW

Pram wheels cost same as a car tyre.

I have this pram and wheels are foam filled. For what ever reason they lost the pressure and when contacting Baby jogger i was offered to replace the three wheels for $200 + shipping + 20% discount. So a wheel costs me $50-$60 to replace.

I think its similar to a cheaper car tyre, I think its better to stick with air filled tyre, its ok to fill in air every now and then, but not to replace wheels entirely.

People beware.

See all Baby Jogger City Elite reviews

Chloe

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

KLKasked

Hi, I am looking to buy a Baby Jogger City Elite 2. Can you please let me know if the existing Baby Jogger Compact capsule (approx 2 years old) is compatible with the new model pram?
Thank you!

KLK

Sorry I mean the Compact Bassinet. Or the Deluxe Bassinet. Have found both listed as compatible with the City Elite, but no mention of whether they are with the City Elite 2 or not.
Thanks!

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your question. You will need the Mini2/GT2/Elite2 bassinet. You can find this at the link below.

Krystinaasked

Hi Guys,
Have a baby jogger Elite 2017 Model. How do you take off the straps to be able to fit a pram liner? or Can't this be done?

Jess Judd

Hi, did you end up finding out if this can be done? I was just given a pram liner and trying to fit it now

Krystina

No one replied. But it couldn’t be done. I had to get a new one made instead with clip buttons. So annoying. Least I can use the first one with my select so not all was lost.

Jess Judd

Ah thanks for letting me know. I’ll stop trying haha

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) A$899.00
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid