Baby Jogger City Mini Double

Baby Jogger City Mini Double

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

anndeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pram

melbmumof2

melbmumof2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For Nanny

Easy to maneuver, if a woman in her 60s is able to fold this pram and put it in the back of her Holden Cruize while juggling two children aged 5 and 18 months then this is the pram for you. Every penny well spent and worth it.
From the large shopping basket to the extended hoods and the way the kids sit nicely into the seat.
If I had this as an everyday pram I would like seats that recline flat but you can't have everything.
Very Sturdy and easy.

Leanne Monk

Leanne MonkPerth, WA

City mini double

Purchased second hand after having a single city mini gt. Well impressed. Fits in car just as well as single. Fabric clips off easily to clean. Bright red fabric has come up like new. Just waiting on capsule adapter, which you can’t buy in Australia & then will be 100% happy

Lis

Lis

Pram is ok if looking for something middle range and not too pricey

I found this pram sometimes was hard to manoeuvre as the latch on the front wheel kept falling down.. I also at times found it quite cumbersome and heavy. Bonuses it is easy to fold though isn’t a light lift. Build quality is fine for what it was, I just found personally too big and heavy. The other bonus is I was able to use this from 6 months stage and that there is plenty of storage room. Great double pram if price is a consideration just don’t go thinking it will be as good as a single Citi jogger pram.

Adelina

AdelinaAdelaide

Very durable

This pram is very durable. It has plenty of room for the baby to move around. It's very easy to fold and carry. I'm very happy with the build quality as it is quite durable. We even used it for travelling. The wheels are quite smooth to push and easy to move around.
So if you looking for stronger build, and easy to push pram, this might be the one

Teonie

TeonieMildura

Love it

Absolutely love this pram. I use it for my almost 3 year old and 8 month old and it's perfect. Easy to steer and fits through most doorways nicely. The separate hoods are great and quite big providing lots of sun protection on long walks. It is super easy to fold down and not as heavy as it looks

pgirl22

pgirl22PERTH

Can't physically fit into supermarkets

Orcajellyfish

OrcajellyfishSydney

Got two less than 3y? You need this pram.

This pram is a lifesaver. It securely holds two kids from newborn upwards. It has easy straps and is maneuverable.
Added bonus that the side material between kids is substantial which means that toddler has a harder time poking newborn In the eye. Also has handy ankle height wheel covers for when people just won't get out of your way

Mel

MelSydney

brilliant, versatile twin pram!

This pram is perfect for all occasions. I never have a problem fitting it through any doorway and its always easy to manouvre. Being a keen jogger I was looking for something light weight that I could push along on my runs and this fit the bill. Highly recommend it!

Fiona H

Fiona HSydney

One of the narrowest and least cumbersome double buggies

Jimmy

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly light and compact once packed

He recently welcomed a 2nd baby so needed a replacement for our single Baby Jogger Mini GT. We've been happy with baby jogger so decided to get a bigger one.

It has the same easy mechanism for collapsing, where you just pull the strap and the pram collapses in on itself. It then is quite compact and fits in the back of the car easily.

Each seat can be independently lowered / raised, which is good when you have a toddler and newborn.

Overall, very happy with it.

Dimitri

DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for those with Twins!

When we found out we were having twins, we had to upgrade from our single City Jogger to a double. The experience we had with the single was exceptional. So how did the double go?

PERFECT! It has been a life saving when having twins. Easy to cart, easy to store in car, and easy to open and close. Highly recommend this product if you have twins or if you have two children you need to walk around with.

PS - There is additional storage room at the bottom due to it being double pram!

theklf

theklfNewcastle

Almost a five star!!!

Buy it. Buy it, buy it, buy it. You won't regret it. This pram is nearly faultless. My only gripe is that the basket can only really be accessed from the sides. I have a 3-year-old and a 10-month-old in it with no issues. I can steer it one handed without issue. Easy to manouvre, simple to fold and carry. Love that you can unsnap the whole seat fabric and basket for washing. Only thing not to love is the price!!!

Wilco

WilcoSunshine Coast

The most practical TWIN pram

This has been a god send. plenty of room for twin babies right through to toddlers, good storage underneath. So simple to fold up and light enough to lift into the car easily. Wheel design allows it to turn on the spot and it fits easily through any doorway, our longer tandem styled pram went to the pram graveyard because it got stuck in lots of places. Great shade via large hoods... and as anyone about to have twins will soon find out these hoods also hide the babies from the endless number of people who seem to think it's ok to just walk up and talk to your babies just because they're twins!!

sixfeetunder

sixfeetunder

Great pram for twins and a toddler!

Great Pram! Fabulous for my 2 heavy boys!

MeesyMo

MeesyMoMelbourne

Perfect for baby and toddler

Mach1

Mach1AU

Easy to use qood quality pram

I like the one-pull foldable system. It steers and turns very well and feels light but sturdy. Good space for the kids and underneath for groceries. The hood folds down quite low for shade as well. Material is good quality. Good shock absorbing wheels at front. Straps are easy to use.
Folding system

Tilly91

Tilly91Melb

Waste of money.

MorriganNSW

• Selected Review

Umbrella stroller on steroids :)

Oonieasked

Hi I was wondering if the seats recline independently and can the seats face
Forward as well as back.

anndee

Yes, the seats recline independently but only face forward. I love my city mini double, I have had so many double pushers over the years but this one is so easy to steer and fold, I don’t know what ages you are looking for but I put a belly bar on my stroller and it added a bit of security for my kids - both aged about 18 months at the time - it really is a fantastic pusher.

Thanks for your reply.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Oonie, Anndee is absolutely correct! The seats are forward facing only and are suitable from New Born but you can also use compact bassinet/s from New Born to approx 6 months. Each seat and canopy are independent of each other. The Belly Bar is a great tip, babies starting to sit up love using them to hold onto!

kmc

kmcasked

Hi,
Am trying to decide between the city mini and the newer, gt model. Am a little worried the wheels on the regular city mini won't be good on grass, bumpier ground? Anyone that has used both and can offer some advice would be appreciated.

Morrigan

The gt definitely handles grass and various terrain much better! It's also more padded and comfortable as the child gets bigger and heavier. I would definitely recommend the gt if you'll be walking on grass and rough terrain :)

laura.bamford.370

laura.bamford.370asked

can the 2010 model fit the capsule adaptor?

Morrigan

As far as I know you can't get capsule adapters in Australia, you'd have to get them from overseas, I'm pretty sure they fit the older models as well but couldn't tell you 100%!

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Side-by-side
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22.5 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo