Baby Jogger City Mini Double

Baby Jogger City Mini Double Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Oonieasked

Hi I was wondering if the seats recline independently and can the seats face
Forward as well as back.

anndee
anndee

Yes, the seats recline independently but only face forward. I love my city mini double, I have had so many double pushers over the years but this one is so easy to steer and fold, I don’t know what ages you are looking for but I put a belly bar on my stroller and it added a bit of security for my kids - both aged about 18 months at the time - it really is a fantastic pusher.

Thanks for your reply.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Oonie, Anndee is absolutely correct! The seats are forward facing only and are suitable from New Born but you can also use compact bassinet/s from New Born to approx 6 months. Each seat and canopy are independent of each other. The Belly Bar is a great tip, babies starting to sit up love using them to hold onto!

kmc

kmcasked

Hi,
Am trying to decide between the city mini and the newer, gt model. Am a little worried the wheels on the regular city mini won't be good on grass, bumpier ground? Anyone that has used both and can offer some advice would be appreciated.

Morrigan

The gt definitely handles grass and various terrain much better! It's also more padded and comfortable as the child gets bigger and heavier. I would definitely recommend the gt if you'll be walking on grass and rough terrain :)

laura.bamford.370

laura.bamford.370asked

can the 2010 model fit the capsule adaptor?

Morrigan

As far as I know you can't get capsule adapters in Australia, you'd have to get them from overseas, I'm pretty sure they fit the older models as well but couldn't tell you 100%!

antonia

antoniaasked

Are all the baskets underneath flimsy. I bought a second hand 2009 model and the basket seems weak to put anything in it. Are the newer models better with the strengh of the basket underneath?

melgourlay
melgourlay

Hi Antonia. No the bottom basket is quite firm and sturdy. It is not as deep as the other models because the seats are side by side but you can fit a bit in it, plus you can unpin it from both sides if you need to get something large in there. I hope this answers your question. I really loved this pram.

B95

B95asked

Why can't I 'read more' on the review that hates the city mini double?

Bec2176
Bec2176

I am not sure sorry, I am click the read more section and it shows up on the page I'm reading.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives