Baby Jogger City Mini Double

Baby Jogger City Mini Double Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Hi I was wondering if the seats recline independently and can the seats face Forward as well as back. Thanks
Yes, the seats recline independently but only face forward. I love my city mini double, I have had so many double pushers over the years but this one is so easy to steer and fold, I don’t know what ages you are looking for but I put a belly bar on my stroller and it added a bit of security for my kids - both aged about 18 months at the time - it really is a fantastic pusher.Thanks for your reply.Hi Oonie, Anndee is absolutely correct! The seats are forward facing only and are suitable from New Born but you can also use compact bassinet/s from New Born to approx 6 months. Each seat and canopy are independent of each other. The Belly Bar is a great tip, babies starting to sit up love using them to hold onto!

Hi, Am trying to decide between the city mini and the newer, gt model. Am a little worried the wheels on the regular city mini won't be good on grass, bumpier ground? Anyone that has used both and can offer some advice would be appreciated.
The gt definitely handles grass and various terrain much better! It's also more padded and comfortable as the child gets bigger and heavier. I would definitely recommend the gt if you'll be walking on grass and rough terrain :)

can the 2010 model fit the capsule adaptor?
As far as I know you can't get capsule adapters in Australia, you'd have to get them from overseas, I'm pretty sure they fit the older models as well but couldn't tell you 100%!

Why can't I 'read more' on the review that hates the city mini double?
I am not sure sorry, I am click the read more section and it shows up on the page I'm reading.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives