Baby Jogger City Mini Double

Baby Jogger City Mini Double (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

catherined

catherinedNSW

A winner with Mum, Dad and the boys

Bec2176

Bec2176AU

Great pram but found too wide

Great pram that is easy to fold, great hoods and can lay seats down separately.
Found that seats do not sit completely up do my toddler always seemed to slouch. Also found that the pram was just too wide so ended up getting the strider compact that I found a lot slimmer and easier to go into shops with. This pram worked well on smooth surfaces but not good going on walks where ground was little rough.
Hoods and easy to fold
Too wide and bulky

melgourlay

melgourlayAU

A must when you have two children or twins

KarolinaB

KarolinaBAustralia, NSW

Great stroller but somedays when I'm shopping I wish I chose something smaller

mc302812

mc302812Geelong, Vic

Love the city mini

katy_neinert
katy_neinert

Hi - we are keen to purchase the city mini double also and have been trying to find the cheapest online. Where did you end up buying through. USA seems to have them much cheaper but often won't ship to Australia. Thanks for your review!!

orla
orla

Hi
Thanks for your review. I am also wondering what website you bought in on in the US.
Your help much appreciated.

katie31
katie31

Try Amazon in the US but for the best price and international shipping select the seller as Amazon also.

Zan37

Zan37Vic, 3064

Haven't had such smooth run before

SarahP

SarahPAU

I hate this pram!

tia kristan
tia kristan

Belle39

Belle39Central Coast

Made my life so much easier

I purchased this for my boys who are 13 months apart, it was a great pram easy to use light weight fits thru a standard door - huge independent canopy's have never had an issue with the pram and have recommended it to many people. Have recently sold it and replaced with the city mini single pram.
Everything - looks good, light weight, simple fold

princessgg

princessggNSW, 2560

Compact Fold Twin!!!

Awesome, Full feature pram that folds so compactly it fits behind the third row of seats in a people mover!!!

Was purchased for its compact fold and it didn't disappoint yet it still has all the features of a larger pram.
- Excellent Hood coverage
- Independent recline & Hoods
- Tall seat back & hood height clearance
- Suitable from birth
- Easy to Steer with 2 heavy toddlers.
Compact fold, Excellent Hood coverage, Higher weight limit
Expensive, No included accessories.

Oonieasked

Hi I was wondering if the seats recline independently and can the seats face
Forward as well as back.

anndee
anndee

Yes, the seats recline independently but only face forward. I love my city mini double, I have had so many double pushers over the years but this one is so easy to steer and fold, I don’t know what ages you are looking for but I put a belly bar on my stroller and it added a bit of security for my kids - both aged about 18 months at the time - it really is a fantastic pusher.

Thanks for your reply.

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Oonie, Anndee is absolutely correct! The seats are forward facing only and are suitable from New Born but you can also use compact bassinet/s from New Born to approx 6 months. Each seat and canopy are independent of each other. The Belly Bar is a great tip, babies starting to sit up love using them to hold onto!

kmc

kmcasked

Hi,
Am trying to decide between the city mini and the newer, gt model. Am a little worried the wheels on the regular city mini won't be good on grass, bumpier ground? Anyone that has used both and can offer some advice would be appreciated.

Morrigan

The gt definitely handles grass and various terrain much better! It's also more padded and comfortable as the child gets bigger and heavier. I would definitely recommend the gt if you'll be walking on grass and rough terrain :)

laura.bamford.370

laura.bamford.370asked

can the 2010 model fit the capsule adaptor?

Morrigan

As far as I know you can't get capsule adapters in Australia, you'd have to get them from overseas, I'm pretty sure they fit the older models as well but couldn't tell you 100%!

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Side-by-side
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22.5 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo