Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Cannot fault this pram

This pram is amazing. We use it still with 2yo and 5yo at places like the zoo. It's also very handy for doing groceries with one child and groceries on the other side! I had a Bugaboo and didn't like it, this pram is light, easy to use and robust

Natalie
NatalieCentral West, NSW

A lifesaver with 2 under 2!

I love this pram. It handles any surface, is easy to fold up and open up, and both kids seem super happy cruising in it. Long hoods provide great sun protection, and the fabric comes straight off the frame for easy cleaning. Only downside is a small basket size, and it is quite heavy (but this makes it sturdy!)

Hunter
HunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Pram!!!

Never had a double pram before and weren't sure weather to go for side by side or on top and below.
Now that we have been using this for a couple of months now with a new born and a two year old couldn't be happier. Pram is lightweight, easy to fold, manoeuvre and steer and is easy to use. Highly recommend this product to anyone considering a double pram purchase for a great product and reasonably priced pram.

Purchased in at Baby & Toddler Town for $799.

Baby Jogger
TABC C.Baby JoggerSend a private message
Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram!

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

CHRISTY
CHRISTYBELMONT NORTH

Best double stroller ever!

I have had my double gt for three years now. It still looks brand new, despite using it 3-5 times a week. My 5yo still fits in it! I can't say enough about the easy fold up, how simple it is to get in and out of our car, the rubber tires make pushing on gravel a dream, and the HANDBRAKE is something I never thought I would use as much as I do. I havent found a door that the double GT wont fit through. And the side by side seats make it easy for my older children to climb in and out of effortlessly. The double GT is worth every.single.penny. I wouldn't hesitate to click "buy" again. City mini truly makes the best strollers I have ever used.

bc906
bc906

Excellent for the long haul

Wonderful to steer and very simple to use.
If you can cope with a tiny bit more width then you will be greatful in the long run. The seats will easily fit a large child up to 5/6 years. Both seats lay flat and have the most awesome hood.

This came out on top for me. I mountain buggy duet would have lasted about 2 months for toddler comfort (and I don’t want him walking, I want to burn calories). City select out in front was ridiculously heavy to steer and balance when you are outside of a shopping centre. Phil & teds I kept kicking the under seat and the kid underneath whinged.

It may be slightly heavier but it is so worth it. My kids love it, I love it so it’s a win win

Brayden Mckay
Brayden Mckay

Easy to use and fits everywhere!

We brought this after having a single baby jogger and loved the pram. It is great quality and very easy to use even with a heavy toddler! Folding it up is great though you will need a big boot space to fit it in. My babies love it and i wouldnt hesitate to buy another.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Katie
KatieAU

Best pram ever!

KJ23
KJ23Melbourne

Fantastic pram- great purchase!

We bought this before traveling to use with our 3 month old and 2.5 month old. 6 months later and I think it is one of the best purchases we have made in regards to baby products. It is our 3rd pram and I take it everywhere we go. It is easy to steer, folds easily and we haven't had any problems at all fitting through doors etc. we have used it overseas in several countries and it has been fantastic.

Shay K
Shay KToowoomba

Handles beautifully!

This pram is easy to steer one handed, is relatively light weight and has an easy to use hand brake. Not as easy to fold as the single GT version as you need both hands but still the single pull movement. The build is good quality and it fits through most doors I've encountered. Only downside is the small storage basket underneath. Definitely can't put groceries in it or even my large baby bag.

Keet
KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

I've found it perfect for our 1 & 2 year old & the quality is great. I'd suggest getting the bar attachment for in front of the seats though. The pram hoods protect well from the sun, (comes down pretty low) their legs are the only part exposed to the sun. Very light, easy to fold, fits onto buses/trains quiet easy. If your kids are long or if they fall asleep/travel in prams often then this one is perfect, it has plenty of leg space, seats recline back far so they're nice and comfortable if they pass out.

Krystel
KrystelBrisbane

Perfect if you have a small car!!!

The pram is amazing!!!!! I can easily get it in and out of the car. The weight limit is great also as I can put in my 1 year old as well as my 5 year old. It’s super easy to fold up and glides easily on all surfaces. Highly recommend for mums with two babies.

KJ
KJPERTH

Love it! Couldn't live without it

I believe this is the best side by side pram on the market. It is so light and very easy to maneuver. The kids are comfortable and can lie flat if needed. My 3 year old still sits in it very comfortably. Very good quality material that is easy to wipe clean and doesn't fade. Can be a little hard to get stuff into the basket underneath. Well worth the investment

Mel_jade
Mel_jadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best double pram

I sold my BJ City Select because it was too heavy and awkward to push and bought this instead. It's amazing. It's so easy to manoeuvre - even with two heavy toddlers on board. And it folds down pretty flat for easy boot storage. The suspension and wheels are fabulous - definitely worth spending the extra on the GT (as opposed to the standard City Mini).

Clementine
Clementine

Made my life so much easier.