Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double (page 2 of 2)

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Brilliant plan

I was so resistant to a double pram however with two under two I caved and bought this pram. It is worth every cent. It is so easy to push, fold, assemble, clean and store. I cannot recommend this pram more. I know it looks huge but fit through standard doors.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
Vanessa56

Vanessa56Melbourne

I have twins and absolutely love this pram

Tasch

TaschMelbourne

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double - Don't waste your money

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Lu2009

Lu2009Boundary Bend, Victoria

Love this pram

Love this pram, bought it when I was expecting second child have been using it daily even when walking in more rural settings. I have a two year old and a new born and find this pram easy to operate and quick to pack up. I live in a regional area where many streets don't have foot paths.
The pram hoods are longer and seats are deep then other bands and fit tall children easily.
Easy to push can use it any where, I was surprised how many doors you can get it through.
Needs to come with parent console and wish you could have a snack tray for one side while the bassinet is on the other.

Tori

ToriMelbourne

A great walking double with so many fabulous features.

This pram has so many amazing features - the huge hoods, the foam filled tyres, the big basket and the easy compact fold are all amazing. This is a large pram and isn't really suited to shopping centres but is great for walking especially in hilly areas or streets without footpaths. I really love this pram and am happy with the purchase. I wish I had a single version too. An expensive pram but worth it.
The fold, the big hoods, the foam filled tyres, the large basket and the smooth ride.
It is wide.

See all Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double reviews

Cait Z

Cait Zasked

Am I able to put the bassinet in the double? I have it from my single and found it great with newborn

carlacram
carlacram

Yes but you need special adaptors like these but you have to check you're getting the right ones for your bassinet https://theamazingbabycompany.com.au/products/compact-bassinet-adapters-double

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon, depending on the bassinet you have. If you could please email us at inbox@tabc.com.au with an image of your bassinet and our customer service team will be able to assist.

Amy

Amyasked

Is the Mini GT Double definitely compatible with the maxi cosi car capsule? If so where can I purchase the adapters in Australia?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately in Australia there is no adapters to have a capsule on the side by side doubles. The adapters do not meet Australian Safety standards and we do not recommend using a capsule on the pram. Thank you

Amy

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo