Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vanessa56Melbourne

I have twins and absolutely love this pram

Tasch

TaschMelbourne

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double - Don't waste your money

Lu2009

Lu2009Boundary Bend, Victoria

Love this pram

Love this pram, bought it when I was expecting second child have been using it daily even when walking in more rural settings. I have a two year old and a new born and find this pram easy to operate and quick to pack up. I live in a regional area where many streets don't have foot paths.
The pram hoods are longer and seats are deep then other bands and fit tall children easily.
Easy to push can use it any where, I was surprised how many doors you can get it through.
Needs to come with parent console and wish you could have a snack tray for one side while the bassinet is on the other.

Tori

ToriMelbourne

A great walking double with so many fabulous features.

This pram has so many amazing features - the huge hoods, the foam filled tyres, the big basket and the easy compact fold are all amazing. This is a large pram and isn't really suited to shopping centres but is great for walking especially in hilly areas or streets without footpaths. I really love this pram and am happy with the purchase. I wish I had a single version too. An expensive pram but worth it.
The fold, the big hoods, the foam filled tyres, the large basket and the smooth ride.
It is wide.

Natasha

Natashaasked

Where can you get a caddy to fit the double stroller? Tia

abbyasked

is it possible to get a scooter or seat attachment to go at the back, for a toddler to also hitch a ride? I am expecting twins and have a 2 year old who's interest in walking (running away from Mum) is only tamed by her small little legs

RockyV

Yes. Try both the baby jogger brand or Lascal. BUT I am not sure if seats can be fully reclined and still use toddler board so you'll need to investigate further in that regard.
Other option is City select pram that I think is ok for toddler board when reclined or one that has a toddler jump seat such as I think some Valco prams.

abby

Thanks RockyV! Much appreciated. The pram model is fixed as it's a loaner but great to hear that there is something out there that will meet our model and need :-)

Cara

Caraasked

Can this stroller have two capsules intalled at the same time for twins? Can only find info that describes one side at a time being able to accommodate capsule, bassinet or other add ons. Thanks ☺

Vanessa56

Hi. I am not sure about capsules as I didn't use capsules with this pram (I don't use my car much). I did use two bassinets with ease though I don't believe you need the bassinets as the pram lies flat enough for newborns. Might be worth a phone call to a baby store or baby jogger Aus.

AlinaP
AlinaP

No, the city joggers are unfortunately not compatible with any capsules :(

RockyV

AlinaP above I don't think is correct. You can indeed put a capsule onto a Baby Jogger City mini. Do some googling and check out the Baby Jogger page itself. As for two lots of capsules - not sure.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Side-by-side
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo