Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Cannot fault this pram

This pram is amazing. We use it still with 2yo and 5yo at places like the zoo. It's also very handy for doing groceries with one child and groceries on the other side! I had a Bugaboo and didn't like it, this pram is light, easy to use and robust

Purchased in April 2018.

Hunter

HunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Pram!!!

Never had a double pram before and weren't sure weather to go for side by side or on top and below.
Now that we have been using this for a couple of months now with a new born and a two year old couldn't be happier. Pram is lightweight, easy to fold, manoeuvre and steer and is easy to use. Highly recommend this product to anyone considering a double pram purchase for a great product and reasonably priced pram.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $799.00.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram!

Purchased in July 2018.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

CHRISTY

CHRISTYBELMONT NORTH

Best double stroller ever!

I have had my double gt for three years now. It still looks brand new, despite using it 3-5 times a week. My 5yo still fits in it! I can't say enough about the easy fold up, how simple it is to get in and out of our car, the rubber tires make pushing on gravel a dream, and the HANDBRAKE is something I never thought I would use as much as I do. I havent found a door that the double GT wont fit through. And the side by side seats make it easy for my older children to climb in and out of effortlessly. The double GT is worth every.single.penny. I wouldn't hesitate to click "buy" again. City mini truly makes the best strollers I have ever used.

bc906

bc906

Excellent for the long haul

Wonderful to steer and very simple to use.
If you can cope with a tiny bit more width then you will be greatful in the long run. The seats will easily fit a large child up to 5/6 years. Both seats lay flat and have the most awesome hood.

This came out on top for me. I mountain buggy duet would have lasted about 2 months for toddler comfort (and I don’t want him walking, I want to burn calories). City select out in front was ridiculously heavy to steer and balance when you are outside of a shopping centre. Phil & teds I kept kicking the under seat and the kid underneath whinged.

It may be slightly heavier but it is so worth it. My kids love it, I love it so it’s a win win

Brayden Mckay

Brayden Mckay

Easy to use and fits everywhere!

We brought this after having a single baby jogger and loved the pram. It is great quality and very easy to use even with a heavy toddler! Folding it up is great though you will need a big boot space to fit it in. My babies love it and i wouldnt hesitate to buy another.

Katie

KatieAU

Best pram ever!

KJ23

KJ23Melbourne

Fantastic pram- great purchase!

We bought this before traveling to use with our 3 month old and 2.5 month old. 6 months later and I think it is one of the best purchases we have made in regards to baby products. It is our 3rd pram and I take it everywhere we go. It is easy to steer, folds easily and we haven't had any problems at all fitting through doors etc. we have used it overseas in several countries and it has been fantastic.

Keet

KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

I've found it perfect for our 1 & 2 year old & the quality is great. I'd suggest getting the bar attachment for in front of the seats though. The pram hoods protect well from the sun, (comes down pretty low) their legs are the only part exposed to the sun. Very light, easy to fold, fits onto buses/trains quiet easy. If your kids are long or if they fall asleep/travel in prams often then this one is perfect, it has plenty of leg space, seats recline back far so they're nice and comfortable if they pass out.

KJ

KJPERTH

Love it! Couldn't live without it

I believe this is the best side by side pram on the market. It is so light and very easy to maneuver. The kids are comfortable and can lie flat if needed. My 3 year old still sits in it very comfortably. Very good quality material that is easy to wipe clean and doesn't fade. Can be a little hard to get stuff into the basket underneath. Well worth the investment

Mel_jade

Mel_jadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best double pram

I sold my BJ City Select because it was too heavy and awkward to push and bought this instead. It's amazing. It's so easy to manoeuvre - even with two heavy toddlers on board. And it folds down pretty flat for easy boot storage. The suspension and wheels are fabulous - definitely worth spending the extra on the GT (as opposed to the standard City Mini).

Clementine

Clementine

Made my life so much easier.

Rainy

RainyAU

Perfect for our family!

Easy to steer, fold and get into our boot. Sturdy but lightweight to push. I struggled with a steelcraft strider double stroller in all aspects so I invested in this pram as my large 4yo refuses to walk at times (25kgs max each seat so still plenty of time to use) easy for walks, through grass and at the shops (fits standard doorways with ease). Worth every penny!

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A lifesaver and ticket to freedom

I purchased this to take my newborn out with my toddler who often otherwise ran away if not in the pram. Having this allowed me to get out of the house and go for beautiful walks at my own pace with both of my children in tow. A little difficult to fold sometimes but much more streamlined than my Bugaboo to fold pack away and unpack. Highly recommend this one.

RockyV

RockyV

Great all round double

Brilliant plan

I was so resistant to a double pram however with two under two I caved and bought this pram. It is worth every cent. It is so easy to push, fold, assemble, clean and store. I cannot recommend this pram more. I know it looks huge but fit through standard doors.

Vanessa56

Vanessa56Melbourne

I have twins and absolutely love this pram

Tasch

TaschMelbourne

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double - Don't waste your money

Lu2009

Lu2009Boundary Bend, Victoria

Love this pram

Love this pram, bought it when I was expecting second child have been using it daily even when walking in more rural settings. I have a two year old and a new born and find this pram easy to operate and quick to pack up. I live in a regional area where many streets don't have foot paths.
The pram hoods are longer and seats are deep then other bands and fit tall children easily.
Easy to push can use it any where, I was surprised how many doors you can get it through.
Needs to come with parent console and wish you could have a snack tray for one side while the bassinet is on the other.

See all Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double reviews

Cait Z

Cait Zasked

Am I able to put the bassinet in the double? I have it from my single and found it great with newborn

carlacram

Yes but you need special adaptors like these but you have to check you're getting the right ones for your bassinet https://theamazingbabycompany.com.au/products/compact-bassinet-adapters-double

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon, depending on the bassinet you have. If you could please email us at inbox@tabc.com.au with an image of your bassinet and our customer service team will be able to assist.

Amy

Amyasked

Is the Mini GT Double definitely compatible with the maxi cosi car capsule? If so where can I purchase the adapters in Australia?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately in Australia there is no adapters to have a capsule on the side by side doubles. The adapters do not meet Australian Safety standards and we do not recommend using a capsule on the pram. Thank you

Amy

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo