Baby Jogger City Mini 4 Wheel

Baby Jogger City Mini 4 Wheel

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

busyb

busyb

Everything you need in a pram!

This pram is absolutely fantastic, its lightweight, onehanded fold, easy to manouvre and very stable with 4 wheels. Used it for years and easy clean too. Great quality. We tried a big bulky pram (different brand) before knowing what you really need in a pram and then after another bub we decided to get a 2 seater city select, a fantastic pram for 2, but we still come back to the city mini longterm as it is pure convenience and ease.

Shruti

Shruti

Good

Its good and convenient. It has shock absorbers so not too stressful for the baby. We havent found anything inappropriate in the pram. I would have prefdered to have a bottle holder just in case when the baby is required to be fed and when taking a pause there is no place to keep the bottle holder

Loz

LozSydney

Easy to use and collapse

I've had the Baby Jogger City Mini for 8 months and have used it everyday. Whether a long or short outing this pram has been great to use. It moves smoothly, it's not too heavy and quite compact when collapsed. I also like how easy it is to collapse using one hand. I really like the way the harness straps works. If little one is asleep I don't have to try move arms to get free I just unclick harness and it comes apart in two spots so no need to disturb baby.

Sue

SueMelbourne

Perfect - love this stroller

This is a very light pram easy to maneuver - easy to fold!! And most importantly folds into a small stroller. Perfect for all ages as it fits larger toddlers. This is my 3rd stroller and best one by far!! I found baby jogger to be very reliable and sturdy

FT90

FT90Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram!

I love love love this pram! I have no problem zipping through the shops or park. Bub doesn't fill any bumps or rocks while in it. Very wide and spacious - suits tall babies! Basket is big but hard to get in & out of. Only downside is that the attachments are quite expensive but most universal ones do fir it!

ReviewTrue

ReviewTrueNot Tvl

Love this pram

Light weight so no problems getting in and out of the car. Can steer with one hand which is great when I had to hold my daughter and push the pram. Quick fold is super convenient. Its also tall enough to fit my toddler which the sales person pointed out alot are quite short. Maybe a bit more space underneath but really, if you need to carry more, get a trolley. Can't fault it.

Nae Nae

Nae NaePerth

We only had it 12 hours then returned it - never left the house with it !

Perfect pram. was sad to see it go

Loved this pram. Steering was great, folded up flat and so easy to fold one handed.
My only "problem" was that the accessories (tray, bar and rain cover) are so expensive and hard to find. Got this pram second hand sold it 2 years later and still looked new
But overall a great pram. A pleasure to push and own.

Julie49Perth, WA

Solid all round pram

EAL

EALSydney

No support - Pram faulty - Now our problem

We have owned our Baby Jogger for 17 months and the quick release broke after 13 months of use and now the folding mechanism has broken on one side - the pram is collapsing on onside. Distributor will not take responsibility since the MFG is in America and it comes with 12 month warranty - we expected this pram to last longer than 17 months. The distributor even said it should last longer than this!?!?! - So disappointed considering the large amount of money we paid for this pram. We will not be using another Baby Jogger Pram for our next child. What a joke!

JTDad

JTDadCanberra

Good pram design, but poor product warranty and post sales care.

Erinne

ErinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent pram

This is a great pram we have it in crimson red and it holds it's colour well we mainly use it for our 3 year old when his fallen asleep or for times when I need to be fast it's easy to push 1 handed even with a full weighted child max is 28kgs or something big like that so great for the older kids if needed or heavier kids my oldest is 8 and still doesn't weigh that much so it's good to know we have had this 7 months so far and it's been used everywhere we also love the large hood it's a very sturdy but light pram probably not the best pram for short people as it doesn't have adjustable handle but is great pram

Cindy5

Cindy5sydney

A pram built to last, excellent Pram!

This is my second pram, I've got it for almost a year now, and I've been exclusively using this one since I bought it.

It's sturdy, compact, easy to fold/unfold, easy to wash, durable fabric, large sun canopy, big enough bottom storage area, can hang fair bit of stuff on the handle (even though this is not recommended by the manufacture) my son sleeps very well in there from time to time during shopping.

Bought it from harvey norman big buys for $299, an extremely good price, too.

Fantastic

Been using it for three months, this pram has been amazing so far. The very fast and easy set up/ fold down is just brilliant, I remember how much I love this pram every time I have to get it in/out of the car! We have been using it in combination with the Maxi Cozi Titan capsule which really is a brilliant combo - gives the rearward facing for when they're little, and means we could bring her inside from the car still asleep. We're just starting to use it as 'just' a pram now that she's getting a bit big for the capsule. We liked the four wheels because it seems a bit more stable, and we use it mostly on pavement and a bit on mowed grass in parks as well, it's handling that fine.

jezabella

jezabella

Absolutely best pram / stroller. It is perfect.

Tbalaghi

Tbalaghiasked

Bouncy Bouncy!

Does anyone else feel the bounce/vibration in the handle bars when pushing the pram (mines a 4 wheeler city mini)? It bounces even on smooth surfaces like a shopping centre floor. I see my poor son bounce so much that I feel for the poor thing. ive even tried removing the wheels and re connecting them but that hasn't done much. I love all the other features of the pram, however this bounce is starting to get annoying.

Julie49

I think maybe you need to get the suspension in the front wheels checked as my 4 wheel mini doesnt bounce at all !

Angelaasked

Can the bassinet from the City Select be fitted to this pram?

Janiva

I'm not sure but I have the maxi-cosi Titan car seat, and I believe that the adapters for that work for all of the Baby Jogger "city' range, so if the bassinet clips into the same system it would probably work the same across the two City (select / mini) models.

Thanks Joanne :-)