Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double

Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double

3.5

Twin mumma
    Twin mumma

Great for small babies but they outgrow too quickly

Seat width is 28cm. As a new mum didn't realise my babies would outgrow this pram before being 12 months old. The weight limit is 15kg per seat. My twins are around 10kg and they are too wide. It's a shame because I love the pram but they needed to add a few cm per seat. I only bought the pram 5 months ago and I have emailed baby jogger a month ago but so far they have only asked me to measure the seats?? They have not offered any resolution on paying $700 on a pram that I have used less than 3 months. This pram should last till baby is 3 (based on weight).

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
    See all Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double reviews

Sinaed E
    Sinaed Easked

Can the city tour double bassinet fit the city tour 2? My MIL has bought the wrong by mistake and I want to know if it can be used or if I need to exchange for the right bassinet?

Baby Jogger
    Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

hi Sinead due to the different dimensions of the bassinet you will need to exchange. Each single and double stroller in our range takes a different bassinet.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
    Seating TypeSide-by-side
    Convertible Yes
    Max User Weight 15 kg
    Seat OrientationForward-facing
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
    Capsule CompatibleNo