Baby Jogger City Tour

Baby Jogger City Tour Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

whatsabdid

whatsabdidasked

Hi, I just want to know if there is a compatible skateboard for the city tour?

Hi Whatsabdid,

Unfortunately no, due to the nature of the stroller being light weight and compact. It is not recommended to attach any brand of glider/skate board onto the frame.

Kind Regards
The Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Ehsan R.asked

What is different between city tour and city tour 2

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Ehsan, The City Tour 2 has had some major upgrades from the City Tour. These are the additional upgraded features:
- Reclines flat to suit New born (the City Tour is from 6 months +)
- Adjustable calf support
- 3 ways to ride (Straight into the seat, Carrycot and Car Capsule)
- Updated stylish fabric design

Ehsan R.asked

Hello
What is different between city tour and city tour 2

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

- Reclines flat to suit New born (the City Tour is from 6 months +)
- Adjustable calf support
- 3 ways to ride (Straight into the seat, Carrycot and Car Capsule)
- Updated stylish fabric design

Ehsan R.

i have plan to go overseas on oct 2019. would u think the new version will release before that time or city tour 2 is the latest one till next year

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Ehsan, the City Tour2 is the newly released version and there will not be another version released in 2019. Enjoy your overseas trip in October

sdmould

sdmouldasked

Has anyone found a compatible snack tray?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi There, when the City Tour was release with its own accessories and unfortunately the Child Tray was not one. These are the accessories that are available for the City Tour: Belly Bar, Liquid Holster and Weather Shield.

Sarahasked

Can you can connect a skate board to this pram?

Kim Passmore
Kim Passmore

No I have not yet found a toddler board that works with it. Sorry

Tef

Tefasked

Can you use a bumprider with the city mini tour?

Sarah

Did you find out if you can connect one?

Kate F

Kate Fasked

A couple of questions - I’ve got a 2ywar old 15ish kg, will this be suitable? Also, I’m 6ft, has anyone got one and found the handle is too short? Thanks

Kayla

Hi my son will be 2 in April and find his size at the moment to be no drama at all, i bought this pram because i needed something to fold up small because i have limited room in my car and this pram is perfect for that, when i first used it i thought that my son sat a little awkwardly in it but he seemed comfortable enough and as time has gone on i don't notice it anymore, i think in the future as he grows i will invest in the belly bar as i think that will help. This pram is perfection to push you can use one hand with ease. I dont find it any lower then any other pram i have used, I'm about 174cm tall. I hope this helps.
Cheers

MH1

MH1asked

I am completely sold on the convenience and size of this stroller for travel, however I tried my daughter in one at the store the other day and it looks like she is about to slide out of the seat / her head hit the top! (maybe because I'm comparing it to the way she looks in her current, much larger, pram?) She is an average-sized 21 month old and I am hesitant to spent this much on a stroller if she will grow out of within 6 months. Does anyone have experience in how comfortable the city tour is for older toddlers?

Kayla

Hi, i thought the same thing when when i first sat my 18mth old son in the seat, but since using the pram he seems to be comfortable enough and will sit in it happily while we are out and about, i have thought about purchasing the belly bar extra because i think it would help with that whole look of them looking like they are going to fall out but overall i think this pram definitely works well for us and i think it will work perfectly as my son grows, hope this helps.
Cheers

Sean B
Sean B

My son's head is hitting the top, but as he mostly sits up and looks around, it is fine. When he is asleep, well, he's a toddler and he can sleep in any position...
It's definitely one of the best purchases we've ever made, even though he may outgrow it sooner than we'd prefer.

Chez

Chezasked

Has anyone taken this pram on as hand luggage on domestic flights in aus? As although it meets weight requirements the dimensions are a little bigger than allowed?

julycalla
julycalla

We had the same question but we managed to get it on Qantas domestic and a Chinese flight when we travelled overseas. It is indeed bigger than the size allowance but with baby traveling they didn't really check. One tip will be keep the pram folded in the carry bag throughout check in and use it until boarding otherwise they see it and might ask u to check in at the gate.

melbmumma
melbmumma

Yes, we have taken it on both Qantas and Virgin flights as carry-on luggage with no issues.

FDS
FDS

It’s always a carry on baggage for us with the storage bag and we can even unfold it after touchdown and get our baby girl to sit in it while queuing on the aisle to board off the plane. We’ve used it since our baby girl was 6 months old on a flight to Europe, and has never gone back to her first pram as she loves this one much more as she can pull herself up with the belly bar and sits up well and strangely sleeps better in this one too! She’s 11 months. My 5 year old son fits in it too!

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives