Baby Jogger Glider Board

Baby Jogger Glider Board Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Dian S Y

Dian S Yasked

Does the glider board work with the city tour lux?

Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Does anyone know if the Glider Board is compatible with the Mountain Buggy Nano v2 stroller?

Val

Valasked

Can you attach a glider board to a city mini gt?

KJ23
KJ23

I tried it on my double but the handle was too low for my son to stand up

Suzette McCrea

Suzette McCreaasked

Can I attach this to a baby jogger City tour?

a79asked

Does the baby jogger glider board work with the city lite?

Tiffany
Tiffany

it works great with the City Select strollers

a79

Thanks but I already have a city lite so would like to see if it works at all well with that model..?

Natalie

Natalieasked

Can anyone that has this provide dimensions please, I'm specifically interested in the distance between the wheels and the height from the ground to the top of the board? Have tried googling but can't find, I'm just trying to figure out how it compares to the Lascal boards and whether it might be anymore comfortable to walk behind. Thanks!

Jane
Jane

Sorry I cant help with the dimensions but It's defiantly not comfortable to walk behind it. I had the city mini GT & got the baby jogger glider board to go with it it & it's absolute crap. You can't even push the pram because the glider is in the way, & going up & down the footpath while crossing the road doesn't work either. It's a total waste of money. I actually went into a baby shop & tried most of the different glider boards from other companies/makes & none would work well with the city mini. I have been told though they work well with the bigger baby jogger elite pram. Anyway I ended up selling mine a couple of weeks later. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives