Baby K’tan

Breeze, Active, Original, etc...
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby K’tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Packs away to nothing and quick to put on

I'm very very glad I have this carrier but will buy another type of carrier for back carrying on bush walks.

I discovered that it stretches so regular washing helps shrink it... Or...I decided to do a quick stitch up to make it smaller instead!

Con: When my 5 week old wants to look up at me I can't go hands free as his head pops out of the fabric.
    Back carrying is considered unsafe with the ktan

I bought the white breeze version for $60 on ebay. I dyed it lilac using diluted RIT purple dye and cold water (boiled water to start the dye, then cold water so I wouldn't damage the fabric). I also dyed my canvas shoes so they match :)

Lucinda_B
    Lucinda_B

I take it everywhere

My bub knows she doesnt have to stay in the pram when i could put her on instead...and she lets me know!!! dont know why i bothered to buy a pram!
    Easy to use, extremely convenient, bub loves it! love how many different options to wear it.
    Can get pretty uncomfortable after a while, hurts my shoulders after 2hrs or so (bub is 7months old). I have the solid fabric style and I live in a HOT climate and it ca get pretty hot and sweaty. they have made a half mesh version now and I WISH they had that one wen i bought mine, but its very cosey in winter!

Other Baby Carriers

amanda_01
    amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

Taryn
    Tarynasked
    Baby K’tan

Has anyone worn their k'tan carrier in water? I want to use this for the beach.

Jackie t
    Jackie t

I would not wear it in the water because it’s heavy as it is it would be like wearing a really heavy heavy T-shirt that probably weighs about 20 pounds

I don't think is a good idea, to wear his K tan baby carrier in the water because when K tan baby is dry it's lightweight but in the water it Will be heavy with your baby. In the water everything seems light, but with a baby carrier, I do not think

Compare all 6 Baby K’tan
    Baby K’tan Original

Baby K’tan Original

No reviews yet
    Baby K’tan Organic

Baby K’tan Organic

No reviews yet
    CategoryBaby CarriersBaby CarriersBaby CarriersBaby Carriers
    Colour / FinishBlack, Heather Grey, Eggplant, DenimCharcoal, BlackBlack/Grey, TurquoiseNatural
    Compare all 6 Baby K’tan