Baby K’tan

Breeze, Active, Original, etc...
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby K’tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chloe. D
    Chloe. DCairns

Love It!

I love my Baby K'tan Breeze. It is such a lovely light weight easy to use design. I have a bigger baby boy and the wrap tucks him in very securely so i know his safe while still having my hands free. Absolutely perfect for travelling on your own with bub! Very impressed. I bought mine off SlingsNThings website - came very quick - great service.

Nat
    NatGaithersburg

Great Carrier

The baby carrier is perfect. Baby loves feeing close to me. She sleeps comfortable in it. It is a great baby carrier and pretty easy to use. My favorite is the kangaroo wrap. I have yet to try the other ones, but so far this is the one I am more comfortable with.

Very easy to use

Jackie tSchaumburg

The must have for baby's of all ages

I love my baby k tan it's the best thing I had received, I can do things like clean and cook and have a life with a brand new baby that wants to Be close to me ,,, when he's crabby I put on my baby K tan and some classical music and he's out like a light ,,, then there are times now since he's bigger that I use the adventure pose and he loves being close to me and seeing everything around him ,,, I would recommend this to anyone and will buy these as shower gifts , it's comfy and easy and I just love it

Baby Carriers

Find out how Baby K’tan compares to other Baby Carriers

Katie
    KatieMenomonie

Love the Baby K'tan!

I have the K'tan and love it. For me, it was a lot easier than trying to decipher the moby; and a lot less fabric. I was ready to give up on wraps but the Baby K'tan really helped a lot! It is so much more comfortable and secure than the woven and other slings.

Mtr
    MtrBallarat

My favourite carrier

After trying a few different types of carriers, this is my favourite. So much more comfortable and secure than a ring sling, simpler than woven wraps, and less daggy looking than a structured carrier.

My only regret is getting a black one for a baby who spits up a lot, lucky it's easily washed! I can comfortably wear this for hours and it's been wonderful for getting baby to sleep on days where she just wants to be held. Also very handy for running into the shops without unpacking a pram and for shops with very narrow aisles that are too awkward with a pram. Love it!

Christine Ilufi
    Christine IlufiAU

Baby K'Tan baby carrier

natalieagross
    natalieagross

Can I ask if you bought the K'Tan here in Aus or online?

Allegra
    Allegra

Hi @natalieagross, I had a K'tan breeze M size for sale. Only used once. But it isn't the right size for me. If u are interested, pls contact me on allegraw@outlook.com.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
    Clara V.30 Nov 2021
    how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
    Ang56
    Ang56Wollongong

k'tan breeze

I love my k'tan breeze. I put my 3month in facing out to work on her neck and she is so happy in it while we walk the dogs. once she starts to get tired I turn her around and she snuggles in and falls asleep in second. The mesh part of the breeze is great for summer. Although when its hot the last thing she wants (or I want) is to be wrapped to my chest. I have been told its not that good for older babies but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    easy to put on and change positions while out and about. the breeze mesh part is fairly cool
    you cant wear it on really hot days, but I think thats standard for most wraps. starts to hurt my back after about 2hours (again pretty standard)

darkfaery7
    darkfaery7Perth, WA

I love my baby ktan and would recommend to anyone. It comes in lovely stretchy cotton fabric and is comfortable for both parent and baby.
    -Easy to use once you've done it a few times.
    -A number of different ways you can carry the baby with this wrap.
    -Come in great colors and some patterns, one of the slings available that is not too feminine ie a man could use.
    -Very comfortable if you fan the material out right it will not hurt your shoulders for ages.
    -These are sized to the parents size meaning you and your husband would need a different wrap if there is a big size difference between the two of you. I am single so this was not an issue for me.

Baby Carriers

Find out how Baby K’tan compares to other Baby Carriers

I love this carrier. It is so easy to wear and fast to put on and it does not pull on your shoulders like some other carriers I've tried. Hardly feels like I'm wearing it. I've tried most of the 8 positions and all are very easy to do and my baby loves being in it. I wear it everywhere now when I go out and don't know how I did without it.
    - So easy to use compared to other carriers I've tried.
    - No complicated wrapping, tying or buckles etc.
    - Lots of wearing positions