2.4

s_thilini
s_thiliniNeutral Bay

It's been great so far

I am a first time mom and Baby Kingdom in Alexandria was one of the stores I visited. I am really happy with their service.
Even on the busy days (weekends) if you're patient enough someone would come to you and try to help you. They don't push stuff at you. They try to understand you needs, environment and show pros and cons of products.
My sister also ordered an item online for me. Online experience was also great. I remember contacting someone over the phone regarding the click and collect. She was super friendly.
So far my experience with Baby Kingdom has been five stars and I don't think I will shop anywhere else.

Maria Conti
Maria ContiSydney, NSW

Great assistance and service

We had a lot to buy and no idea where to start. The service was excellent! Served by a lady called Bini she was able to give us comparable information between brands to help us make our decisions. Made the entire process much easier

Ash
AshSydney

Great

Great customer service offered even though we went with no idea.Well looked after and happy customer.
Definately returning for more furnitures

Mother & Baby Shops