Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

Rebecca

Rebecca

Excellent service

Excellent service with caring management and staff that really go the extra mile for their customers. Huge selection of quality products at competitive prices.

Jay

JayPoint Frederick

Worst online delivery experience I have had

Purchased $369.99 Glider with a $65.16 delivery fee with detail ‘please do not leave unattended at drop off’ Received an order confirmation via email and then no correspondence re delivery. I Emailed 11 days later following up. No phone call or correspondence about the delivery, I just came home the next day to find the large parcel on my door step.
I have recently had my home broken into and have holiday plans coming up.
I would like to know if Baby Kingdom would have replaced this if stolen.

Cheap and quick delivery

Ordered Phil & teds highchair and got it in 2 days. Can't fault anything. Excellent work. One happy customer here

Great Price and delivery

Ordered Bugaboo fox from website and arrived within 2 days. Everything was as requested and very happy with the deal on their website with flat rate shipping. Will be shopping online from here from now on. Thanks guys.

Great Service and Store Size

I was very impressed by not only the size of the Alexandria store but also the quality of the store layout and fixtures. I have been to other baby stores close to there that are extremely tight and cramped. All my furniture was delivered on time and without issue. Will recommend as it is not a run of the mill, generic baby shop.

Hanifa Saberian

Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Worst experience for a first time mother

Sarah

Sarah

Online order - very happy

I ordered a Baby Jogger City Mini GT online. When I ordered I noted that there would be a delay as they were out of stock of this colour for online orders and there would be a 2 to 3 week delay. Item arrived in the post (interstate) 10 days later!!

Kate

KateHurstville

Excellent service!

I was at the Bankstown store yesterday and would like to say the staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and patient especially Daniella. I have come in twice and on both occasions she has been very helpful and found her to be very patient and she will go that extra mile to help you out. It’s not that often you see that anymore so thank you.

Great advice friendly service Bankstown Store

Will definitely purchase everything from here Team is very friendly and helpful,
Susan was very helpful on the phone and Charlie knows the floor and products making my choices easy.

Umang

Umang

Store Manager Steve is great But Misleading timelines on lay-by on goods

Sima

Sima

Discounts are not genuine. Zero after sales service. No transparency. Very misleading.

Sasha

SashaSydney

Followed like a criminal

I went to the Alexandria store and enjoy a long perusal of products, however, there was a female staff member who kept following me around and made it very uncomfortable for me. I think she was the manager. I noticed she was following other people around too. Other staff were lovely. No longer will I linger in this store.

Michelle

MichelleDarwin

Items delayed, but good prices

I purchased a baby cot & chest of drawers online. As one of the items was out of stock the website read that there would be a delay of 2-3 weeks, unfortunately the items have taken 7 weeks to date and there was a lack of communication from the company regarding the delay. I reported the issue a few times and eventually an employee contacted me with a resolution which I am happy with. The store has great prices compared to some other websites but be prepared for delays if the items are out of stock.

Bachir

BachirMascot

Worst service

We did buy a breast feeding pump and when we went home we found it was faulty, wife returned back to replace it, the staff refused to replace it and only change the part,it is unprofessional behaviour, the price of that pump was more than 400$ reduced to 260$ , we didn’t bought cheap machine and it is not our fault if it was faulty, store should replace it , but this store doesn’t care about keeping customers, they got their money and that all what they care about, it is my right to get new machine and not to change a part and give it to me. I did pay my money to get quality and not to buy a machine with replaced part

Excellent staff “Janice”

We just want to commend your employee “Janice” located in Alexandria.

She is a gem! Exceeded our expectation. My husband and I are very thankful to her. She really helped us alot when we were there.

I hope all employees are like her! Very dedicated and very helpful!

Many thanks,

Terrible after service and overpriced. DONT purchase here. Alexandria store

Zor

ZorSydney

Excellent!! Best baby shop in Sydney

Definitely the best baby shop in Sydney. Happy to drive 45 minutes (as opposed to 10 minutes to my closest competitor store) for the range, and the fantastic customer service. As a first time Mum, all the staff I’ve interacted with on the numerous visits have been more than helpful.

ben

bensydney

AMAZING - Such a great Shop

This shop has to have the best customer service I have ever come across. The staff were super helpful and extremely experience. SO MUCH BETTER THAN BABY BUNTING. (they were horrendous).

Vahid

VahidSydney

Delay delay delay

If you are thinking about shopping from this place, please reconsider. I bought my baby’s cot and chest of drawers from this place. As the items were not available in the stock, i was promised a 2-4 week lead time delivery, and now after 6 weeks it’s not clear when it will be available in stock! So, our baby was born yesterday, but we have to wait for at least two more weeks to get the furniture that we paid for. Absolutely not impressed with the customer service and the management. Please do yourself a favour and go somewhere else!