Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby Kingdom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Horrible service at Bankstown

I went there today to buy everything from the cot, stroller, to the high chair and more. Was going to be about $5k.

Not once did anyone acknowledge us or ask if we need help. We were there about 50 minutes.

Do you have to be unorganised and 8months pregnant before they look at you?

I'm going to Alexandria next week and hopeful someone speaks to us because I refuse to hand over that sort of money with no help.

Antoro
AntoroSydney, NSW

Huge range, fantastic service and items on special

Maggie
MaggieFive Dock

Very disappointing - Price Match Policy

The stores price matching policy is useless! They decided to 'use their discretion' to avoid price matching a Medela breastpump.

mixed bag

Kristi
KristiSydney

Excellent service, wide range of goods

I love Baby Kingdom, last week I purchased a Baby Jogger and some bits and pieces and was very impressed with the service. We were asked quite a few times if we needed help but they weren't pushy about it and when we finally did buy our products it went very smoothly with a friendly easy going salesman. The range is terrific at the Alexandria store, every brand I could think of and the prices are great.

Nabeel
NabeelSydney

Excellent customer service.

At the Alexandria store. Very happy - felt very comfortable spending 1000's of dollars in the first visit. Highly recommended - Well done Nicolette and Robby!

dancer+mom
dancer+momTerrigal

Great customer service - above and beyond!

Amanda
Amanda

Friendly, helpful service. Knowledgeable staff.

Cris
CrisSydney, NSW

Broken Pram

We bought a new pram from Bankstown shop .Since the beginning we had a problem with the wheels.
After a month we tried to return the pram or exchange (even adding more money) for another pram
but the lady responsible refused to do anything about it. We are very disappointed with this treatment.
Now we have to try to sell the pram and buy another one as this one is not even safe for the baby.
VERY BAD CLIENT SERVICE!!!
NOT RACCOMENDED!!!

dav7im
dav7imSydney

Best Baby Store Ever!

visited both of Castle Hill and Bankstown stores for more than 10 times, bought everything from high end Boori Country furniture, car seats to baby bottles and never been disappointed once, reasonable prices compared to similar places, service is the best, always welcomed and attended by staff members, the manager of Bankstown store also was a great help for most of my visits especially with big purchases, best baby store service, products and prices, thanks Baby Kingdom

JuJu
JuJuSydney, NSW

Best service

We went to Baby Kingdom in Castle Hill and we were helped by Helen!

Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful and for helping us choose items for our little one.

We can't thank you enough.

Quick, Easy, Great Prices, Hassle Free!

We visited Baby Kingdom on Sunday and were delighted and so happy with the service and products we received. We knew pretty much exactly what we wanted and went in there spoke to the customer service rep who grabbed all the products requested and knew exactly what we were talking about. She price matched a capsule we found cheaper at another store and all other items we purchased had 10% off!!! we saved about $400. This store is quite large and we have been to another quite similar and waited 2 hours and was still not looked after. I will buy any future baby products from Baby Kingdom!!

Thanks for such an easy and pleasant shopping experience for our first baby girl :)

Alice
AliceDarwin

A great Shop and excellent in professionality !!

I highly recommend this shop for its excellent customer service and top high quality products.
The shop manager Stephen is a great person and extremely well mannered !
He looked after me with unbelievable professional work ethic !
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Alice and Nabil from Darwin

Purchased online some item out of stock but delivered on time as promised

We purchased bugaboo bee 3 stroller online (on sale) and within 1 day of payment received a courtesy email from them saying some parts were out of stock and would take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 2 weeks after, we received another email saying that it's on its way for delivery and received it 3 days after. The item is in perfect condition. Good experience.

bad Online Service's

I purchased some goods online from gift registry and it was easy but difficult to purchase the item's I bought them 2 weeks before I had a baby shower to attend on the following Saturday which is tomorrow I didn't receive my parcel until yesterday was expected to have it delivered to my address that was given on the survey, very unhappy with service, I arrived at the post office to pick up my goods and only one was their but my other items weren't I payed extra for a service for delivery for a reason not to be stuffed after from the company and the post office if I knew this was to happen I would of took my business else where or went to the store!

Laura
LauraAlice Springs

Online store- great service and product

I purchased a Boori cot and mattress from the online store, while it did take some time to deliver I was aware of this when I ordered. Unfortunately the freight company damaged the contents (apparently they put the forklift forks through box!). The staff at Baby Kingdom were great and organised replacement pieces really quickly and easily, what was a stressful experience was made so much better by staff who made every effort to keep me updated of the new dispatch, high level communication with quick response to both email and phone calls. I would definitely shop with them again.

Delays delays delays

nickster
nicksterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

I bought a car seat a couple of months ago and it was very well priced, delivery was quick and I like how there was a contact number on the website if I needed it. Would recommend this business. I would buy again as the prices are very good too!
Quick delivery

Excellent Service and Delivery

Just bought my Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller from Baby Kingdom ....Very Informative always letting me know when it will be shipped and delivered... Just 3 days after ordering from Melbourne I received my stroller... Great prices and amazingly the fastest service I've come across..... Other sites I had to wait almost 30-36 days... Thank you Baby Kingdom
Informative with nice and speedy service

Desertduck01
Desertduck01Wynyard

Excellent, easy online transaction

After ordering a pram online I was informed there would be a "delay" due to my colour choices, 2 days later the pram was shipped out and arrived exactly 1 week after I ordered it even with the "delay." I'm very happy with the service I received and my order was delivered in good condition. I definitely recommend Baby Kingdom online and will make more purchases from there in the future
Good communication, fast and easy

Best service

I bought all my baby stuff from baby kingdom.they have a varities of stuff.. .i have bought baby love swing from them.. It had some problem and they were happy to give me credit note. They have a lovely staff and a good manager.overall i had the best experience with baby bunting.

Hande
HandeSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I've bought all my baby's products from Baby Kingdom Alexandria. Served by a lovely sales person who was so helpful and given a time frame of 8-10 weeks for delivery. Got an sms saying all my furniture and other stuff has arrived and it has just been 6 weeks! Arranged delivery for Wednesday, received everything, all in good condition, no missing parts or missing items. Very convenient.
Great sales person, great products, superb delivery time

marigold75
marigold75Nth Ryde

Good products, bad staff

Ive always liked the variety at Babykingdom but their staff are a big turn off. I might be pregnant and extra touchy but I expect courteous and polite staff who don't mind talking through features of their prams with me. This is my first baby and I don't know how to fold and what different prams do, sorry to take up your time !! The variety is really good and I bought my pram there because the price was good but their staff need some customer service training
Good products
Rude staff

Mia mummy
Mia mummy

Shocking service

Purchased stokke pram package with cup holder, they sent me with bugaboo cup holder, what a silly mistake! I rang up many times and been told to go to bankstown store to exchange. They said its not far away to drive from strathfield to bankstown... What a smart excuse to avoid providing proper service!

Chloebradleycooper
ChloebradleycooperMoruya

Website is so easy

I went onto Baby Kingdoms website and it is so easy and fresh. I love it. They're very competitive and cheap! Never had a bad experience shopping online with them. If something is out of stock they call you straight away, very affiant and professional. Definitely recommend to all my friends.