Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 3 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

Cassandra B

Cassandra BSydney, NSW

Very helpful.

The staff were very helpful in helping me purchase baby items. Very happy with my experience at the Alexandria store!

Reena

ReenaBurwood

Waiting period is worst-staff or manager doesn't care

NMM

NMM

Great store! Excellent Service

I can not speak highly enough of the staff and customer service at the Alexandria store. We have purchased all of our baby equipment from this store and is the only store I will go to now. Thank you for making shopping there so exceptional! I was in there over the weekend purchasing a travel stroller and the staff were so incredibly helpful and accomodating of my choices! Thank you.

Cot mattress mix-up

Our unpleasant experience of a mix up in cot mattress was more than made up by the professionalism of Lyn of Castle Hill store and Louis of Bankstown online purchase department. We are especially impressed by the can-do attitude of Louis who arranged to have the replacement cot mattress and other baby products delivered to our home within 2 working days.

Thankful

Thankful

You want Great service ask for Susan C

Went to the Bankstown store 3 times in the last few months. I have found her to be very knowledgeable on all the baby products I enquired about and purchased.
Thank you for making my shopping experience easier as being pregnant is very hard to be decisive you made it easier for me.

Danni

Danni

Very poor customer service - Alexandria Store

I've been to the Alexandria store about 6 times in the last 3 months, and each time the customer service has been very poor compared to other stores. Even when I've attended mid week, with almost no customers in the store, the Alexandria staff are extremely disinterested and unhelpful, and you really have to seek out their help. I have never had a staff member approach me and ask for help.

The only reason why I've returned to this store is because of a gift voucher I received. I will not be returning now that I've used the voucher.

Karly

Karlysydney

Castle Hill - Got pounced on by 7 workers in 5 minutes!

Beanie

BeanieSydney

No guarantee on product order

Ordered a pram at the Alexandria store and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. After 4 weeks I didn't get a call to tell me if it arrived. On calling the store and being put on hold several times, I was eventually told (unapologetically) the "shipment has gone missing" and I'd have to wait 2 months for the next shipment. So I bought a different pram that was available at the Bankstown store and was told it'd take 2-4 weeks for it to arrive at Alexandria. Not taking any chances I picked it up from Bankstown myself and found out that the pram I had originally ordered was available at their store, but are now being held for other customers.
Don't rely on staff at Alexandria, they're useless and not trained very well.

Horrible service at Bankstown

I went there today to buy everything from the cot, stroller, to the high chair and more. Was going to be about $5k.

Not once did anyone acknowledge us or ask if we need help. We were there about 50 minutes.

Do you have to be unorganised and 8months pregnant before they look at you?

I'm going to Alexandria next week and hopeful someone speaks to us because I refuse to hand over that sort of money with no help.

Antoro

AntoroSydney, NSW

Huge range, fantastic service and items on special

Maggie

MaggieFive Dock

Very disappointing - Price Match Policy

The stores price matching policy is useless! They decided to 'use their discretion' to avoid price matching a Medela breastpump.

mixed bag

Kristi

KristiSydney

Excellent service, wide range of goods

I love Baby Kingdom, last week I purchased a Baby Jogger and some bits and pieces and was very impressed with the service. We were asked quite a few times if we needed help but they weren't pushy about it and when we finally did buy our products it went very smoothly with a friendly easy going salesman. The range is terrific at the Alexandria store, every brand I could think of and the prices are great.

Nabeel

NabeelSydney

Excellent customer service.

At the Alexandria store. Very happy - felt very comfortable spending 1000's of dollars in the first visit. Highly recommended - Well done Nicolette and Robby!

dancer+mom

dancer+momTerrigal

Great customer service - above and beyond!

Amanda

Amanda

Friendly, helpful service. Knowledgeable staff.

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Broken Pram

We bought a new pram from Bankstown shop .Since the beginning we had a problem with the wheels.
After a month we tried to return the pram or exchange (even adding more money) for another pram
but the lady responsible refused to do anything about it. We are very disappointed with this treatment.
Now we have to try to sell the pram and buy another one as this one is not even safe for the baby.
VERY BAD CLIENT SERVICE!!!
NOT RACCOMENDED!!!

dav7im

dav7imSydney

Best Baby Store Ever!

visited both of Castle Hill and Bankstown stores for more than 10 times, bought everything from high end Boori Country furniture, car seats to baby bottles and never been disappointed once, reasonable prices compared to similar places, service is the best, always welcomed and attended by staff members, the manager of Bankstown store also was a great help for most of my visits especially with big purchases, best baby store service, products and prices, thanks Baby Kingdom

JuJu

JuJuSydney, NSW

Best service

We went to Baby Kingdom in Castle Hill and we were helped by Helen!

Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful and for helping us choose items for our little one.

We can't thank you enough.

Quick, Easy, Great Prices, Hassle Free!

We visited Baby Kingdom on Sunday and were delighted and so happy with the service and products we received. We knew pretty much exactly what we wanted and went in there spoke to the customer service rep who grabbed all the products requested and knew exactly what we were talking about. She price matched a capsule we found cheaper at another store and all other items we purchased had 10% off!!! we saved about $400. This store is quite large and we have been to another quite similar and waited 2 hours and was still not looked after. I will buy any future baby products from Baby Kingdom!!

Thanks for such an easy and pleasant shopping experience for our first baby girl :)