Baby Kingdom

Baby Kingdom (page 4 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

Alice

AliceDarwin

A great Shop and excellent in professionality !!

I highly recommend this shop for its excellent customer service and top high quality products.
The shop manager Stephen is a great person and extremely well mannered !
He looked after me with unbelievable professional work ethic !
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Alice and Nabil from Darwin

Purchased online some item out of stock but delivered on time as promised

We purchased bugaboo bee 3 stroller online (on sale) and within 1 day of payment received a courtesy email from them saying some parts were out of stock and would take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 2 weeks after, we received another email saying that it's on its way for delivery and received it 3 days after. The item is in perfect condition. Good experience.

bad Online Service's

I purchased some goods online from gift registry and it was easy but difficult to purchase the item's I bought them 2 weeks before I had a baby shower to attend on the following Saturday which is tomorrow I didn't receive my parcel until yesterday was expected to have it delivered to my address that was given on the survey, very unhappy with service, I arrived at the post office to pick up my goods and only one was their but my other items weren't I payed extra for a service for delivery for a reason not to be stuffed after from the company and the post office if I knew this was to happen I would of took my business else where or went to the store!

Laura

LauraAlice Springs

Online store- great service and product

I purchased a Boori cot and mattress from the online store, while it did take some time to deliver I was aware of this when I ordered. Unfortunately the freight company damaged the contents (apparently they put the forklift forks through box!). The staff at Baby Kingdom were great and organised replacement pieces really quickly and easily, what was a stressful experience was made so much better by staff who made every effort to keep me updated of the new dispatch, high level communication with quick response to both email and phone calls. I would definitely shop with them again.

Delays delays delays

nickster

nicksterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

I bought a car seat a couple of months ago and it was very well priced, delivery was quick and I like how there was a contact number on the website if I needed it. Would recommend this business. I would buy again as the prices are very good too!
Quick delivery

Excellent Service and Delivery

Just bought my Bugaboo Cameleon3 stroller from Baby Kingdom ....Very Informative always letting me know when it will be shipped and delivered... Just 3 days after ordering from Melbourne I received my stroller... Great prices and amazingly the fastest service I've come across..... Other sites I had to wait almost 30-36 days... Thank you Baby Kingdom
Informative with nice and speedy service

Desertduck01

Desertduck01Wynyard

Excellent, easy online transaction

After ordering a pram online I was informed there would be a "delay" due to my colour choices, 2 days later the pram was shipped out and arrived exactly 1 week after I ordered it even with the "delay." I'm very happy with the service I received and my order was delivered in good condition. I definitely recommend Baby Kingdom online and will make more purchases from there in the future
Good communication, fast and easy

Best service

I bought all my baby stuff from baby kingdom.they have a varities of stuff.. .i have bought baby love swing from them.. It had some problem and they were happy to give me credit note. They have a lovely staff and a good manager.overall i had the best experience with baby bunting.

Hande

HandeSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I've bought all my baby's products from Baby Kingdom Alexandria. Served by a lovely sales person who was so helpful and given a time frame of 8-10 weeks for delivery. Got an sms saying all my furniture and other stuff has arrived and it has just been 6 weeks! Arranged delivery for Wednesday, received everything, all in good condition, no missing parts or missing items. Very convenient.
Great sales person, great products, superb delivery time

marigold75

marigold75Nth Ryde

Good products, bad staff

Ive always liked the variety at Babykingdom but their staff are a big turn off. I might be pregnant and extra touchy but I expect courteous and polite staff who don't mind talking through features of their prams with me. This is my first baby and I don't know how to fold and what different prams do, sorry to take up your time !! The variety is really good and I bought my pram there because the price was good but their staff need some customer service training
Good products
Rude staff

Mia mummy

Mia mummy

Shocking service

Purchased stokke pram package with cup holder, they sent me with bugaboo cup holder, what a silly mistake! I rang up many times and been told to go to bankstown store to exchange. They said its not far away to drive from strathfield to bankstown... What a smart excuse to avoid providing proper service!

Chloebradleycooper

ChloebradleycooperMoruya

Website is so easy

I went onto Baby Kingdoms website and it is so easy and fresh. I love it. They're very competitive and cheap! Never had a bad experience shopping online with them. If something is out of stock they call you straight away, very affiant and professional. Definitely recommend to all my friends.

Going from bad to worse

Very slow service and rude staff at Bankstown will never recommend them to anyone. If you have few hours to buy a product then Bankstown is the place. Disgusted. They need to fire few members and replace with some that know the products and how to be pleasant. I am in shock at how bad I was dealt with and how long I was in there for.

Service and staff speaking to customers like they are trash

Townsville_Customer

Townsville_CustomerTownsville, Queensland

Excellent Products and Customer Service

Find out how Baby Kingdom compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Very unhappy with this company

I would not recommend buying from this company. I ordered 4 items and they were sent in 2 separate packages. I only received one of the packages and have tried to explain to the company that I haven't received my goods but no one is willing to help. They have taken my money but I don't have the goods. I have sent emails and phoned but no one will help.

Vauny

VaunySydney

Very understanding

When I was first pregnant we bought several major items from baby kingdom Penrith... Our baby was still born and when I went back to the store (in tears) a year or so later, pregnant again and wanting to exchange things due to emotional reasons, they were so understanding and made it very easy to do.
I have since had a nice relationship with the staff in that store-a couple of them in particular. :)
Staff

ltawaf

ltawafvictoria

if your patiant ebough to wait WEEKS for your item this is your place to buy online

Closing of Penrith store

Not happy with Baby Kingdom at all. Just placed a large deposit for our baby furniture and other expensive products, (that Im still waiting for arrival) only to find out that if I dont collect by 24 February Ill have to go to Bankstown to collect furniture, so much for you have x amount of time to pay off! They were happy to take our money but failed to mention that after the end of February they wouldn't be there anymore. I also put our baby registry with them, what a mistake. I wont purchase anything from Baby Kingdom again!

Customer2013