Baby Kingdom

ALM

ALMSydney, NSW

Terrible.

Boori Natty Cot Bed says “in stock online” but not in stock won’t be till November. No order confirmation despite contacting 3 times, they asked me to send them an email?

Jess

Jess

Confirmed purchase online - never sent and apparently out of stock!

sara J.

sara J.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Really bad service no one greeted me , I had to go back and fourth to the counter to ask about product knowledge . Staff had very poor knowledge about the products I was after .
She was pushing me towards certain brand. Super disgusting and terrible experience will never go back again to that store .

aldo812

aldo812Sydney, NSW

No service

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delayed shipment of damaged item

Ant

Ant

Avoid Baby Kingdom and UppaBaby!

Patty

PattyPerth, WA

Terrible service and damaged items

Terrible service

Delivery of my order was cancelled without notification as 1 product was unavailable. It wasn’t until I was enquiring about why I hadn’t yet received my order 5 days after receiving notification that my order had been dispatched that I was informed as to the reason why my order could hadn’t arrived. This order was from a gift registry in which they had the date of the event. I will now be attending the event without a gift. This is not good enough baby kingdom. I will never shop from here again

Sil

EloSydney, NSW

Terrible

Krissy

KrissyQueensland

They took two weeks to post an item in spite of advertising they ship within two days.

The Baby Kingdom online store were difficult to deal with in that it took them two weeks to send my order with no actual reason for the delay. The item was in stock and their webpage says they ship within two days. I was most upset with their communication as they kept promising they would send it and then just didn’t. Eventually my husband called them after 2 weeks and repeated false promises in email and they sent the item. But it’s ridiculous it took that level of persistence from us to get it sent. It took 3 weeks to receive the pram and it would’ve been longer if we hadn’t continued to enquire. My pram is great but I won’t buy from them again.

Hanifa Saberian

Hanifa SaberianSydney, NSW

Worst experience for a first time mother

Sima

Sima

Discounts are not genuine. Zero after sales service. No transparency. Very misleading.

Bachir

BachirMascot

Worst service

We did buy a breast feeding pump and when we went home we found it was faulty, wife returned back to replace it, the staff refused to replace it and only change the part,it is unprofessional behaviour, the price of that pump was more than 400$ reduced to 260$ , we didn’t bought cheap machine and it is not our fault if it was faulty, store should replace it , but this store doesn’t care about keeping customers, they got their money and that all what they care about, it is my right to get new machine and not to change a part and give it to me. I did pay my money to get quality and not to buy a machine with replaced part

Lisa

Lisa

Terrible after service and overpriced. DONT purchase here. Alexandria store

Vahid

VahidSydney

Delay delay delay

If you are thinking about shopping from this place, please reconsider. I bought my baby’s cot and chest of drawers from this place. As the items were not available in the stock, i was promised a 2-4 week lead time delivery, and now after 6 weeks it’s not clear when it will be available in stock! So, our baby was born yesterday, but we have to wait for at least two more weeks to get the furniture that we paid for. Absolutely not impressed with the customer service and the management. Please do yourself a favour and go somewhere else!

Danni

Danni

Very poor customer service - Alexandria Store

I've been to the Alexandria store about 6 times in the last 3 months, and each time the customer service has been very poor compared to other stores. Even when I've attended mid week, with almost no customers in the store, the Alexandria staff are extremely disinterested and unhelpful, and you really have to seek out their help. I have never had a staff member approach me and ask for help.

The only reason why I've returned to this store is because of a gift voucher I received. I will not be returning now that I've used the voucher.

Beanie

BeanieSydney

No guarantee on product order

Ordered a pram at the Alexandria store and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. After 4 weeks I didn't get a call to tell me if it arrived. On calling the store and being put on hold several times, I was eventually told (unapologetically) the "shipment has gone missing" and I'd have to wait 2 months for the next shipment. So I bought a different pram that was available at the Bankstown store and was told it'd take 2-4 weeks for it to arrive at Alexandria. Not taking any chances I picked it up from Bankstown myself and found out that the pram I had originally ordered was available at their store, but are now being held for other customers.
Don't rely on staff at Alexandria, they're useless and not trained very well.

Horrible service at Bankstown

I went there today to buy everything from the cot, stroller, to the high chair and more. Was going to be about $5k.

Not once did anyone acknowledge us or ask if we need help. We were there about 50 minutes.

Do you have to be unorganised and 8months pregnant before they look at you?

I'm going to Alexandria next week and hopeful someone speaks to us because I refuse to hand over that sort of money with no help.